Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit (8721 Views)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
Lol romance ko.nicee
And you are supposed to be my best female romancelander abiundecided??
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
You still havent shown me where to find it in the bible cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
It wouldn't stop the rapture from happening bro.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by antieverything(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
ok we get it..ure a "made in hell" wh0re...congratz..xo what bank?
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by MrsExplorer(f): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
charix:

Only in their fantasies.

With the way I've seen Nigerian females chastize their highly sexually active counterparts I know very well the average man who pays for prostitutes has a way higher body count than the average Nigerian female.
Most Nigerian females have at most a four man body count. Come to think of it, if you told me the story written in the original thread face to face I'd easily pick out all the lies.

Are u talking based on your own generalization or based on facts, believe it or not most ladies are hyper sexually active. It's just either of these

1. Most ladies need an excuse to have sex, the excuse is usually , if and when I have a boyfriend then I can have sex, which is not really different from someone who has no boyfriend but has sex nonetheless.

2. And our society/cultural understanding. A gal could probably have had more than a 100 body count and you ll never know cos she ll never tell,,,,,

So what are we saying

1 Like

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'm surprised you're still defending your stance on this, making me slowly feel this is a male hiding behind a female moniker. Now let's go through your points one by one.

MrsExplorer:

Are u talking based on your own generalization or based on facts,
A combination of both especially in the Nigerian context.

believe it or not most ladies are hyper sexually active.
Like I said before "only in their fantasies.".

It's just either of these

1. Most ladies need an excuse to have sex, the excuse is usually , if and when I have a boyfriend then I can have sex, which is not really different from someone who has no boyfriend but has sex nonetheless.
True. However being a Nigerian female (which I hope and not just another male troll) you know very well the treatment given to females who change boyfriends every other month. As a male on the sideline I've seen this multiple times and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The worst part is females who one thinks would protect another's reputation would encourage their boyfriends and male friends to call said female unprintable names.

2. And our society/cultural understanding. A gal could probably have had more than a 100 body count and you ll never know cos she ll never tell,,,,,
A 100 man bodycount and yet no one caught her before she hit number 25? Tell a better story.
Runs girls even when trying their best to hide sexual adventures still get caught at least once. The worst part is the news comes mostly from their jealous 'friends'. Miss me with this reason. A promiscuous woman is easy to identify. Add to the fact females are worse than males when spreading rumours: whether it's true or false a female would still spread it regardless not caring who she hurts.

So what are we saying
The highest body count most women have is four. Your story is probably made up or exaggerated due to the faceless nature of this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Shiitposter: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Too intelligent to read your post

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by AyamConfidence(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is this a religious thread cos I see STFUAreyouG0d and firstking01 arguing bout rapture up there...anyways I'm with STFU on this...nothing like rapture in the Bible...

I'm sorry MrsExplorer your thread has been successfully derailed

1 Like

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by MrsExplorer(f): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Is this a religious thread cos I see STFUAreyouG0d and firstking01 arguing bout rapture up there...anyways I'm with STFU on this...nothing like rapture in the Bible...

I kind of love the conversation

1 Like

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by MrsExplorer(f): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
charix:
I'm surprised you're still defending your stance on this, making me slowly feel this is a male hiding behind a female moniker. Now let's go through your points one by one.

A combination of both especially in the Nigerian context.

Like I said before "only in their fantasies.".

True. However being a Nigerian female (which I hope and not just another male troll) you know very the treatment given to females who change boyfriends every other month. As a male on the sideline I've seen this multiple times and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The worst part is females who one thinks would protect another's reputation would encourage their boyfriends and male friends to call said female unprintable names.

A 100 man bodycount and yet no one caught her before she hit number 25? Tell a better story.
Runs girls even when trying their best to hide sexual adventures still get caught at least once. The worst part is the news comes mostly from their jealous 'friends'. Miss me with this reason. A promiscuous woman is easy to identify. Add to the fact females are worse than males when spreading rumours: whether it's true or false a female would still spread it regardless not caring who she hurts.

The highest body count most women have is four. Your story is probably made up or exaggerated due to the faceless nature of this forum.

Ok, I give up.

And I'm no male.

Seems you are hardwired with the belief system that women like me can't freely express their sexuality whether or not it agrees with the widely accepted norms

I hope someday you ll meet a lady that would give you the benefit of doubt.

I don't normally do this but true the story was made up cos

1. I'm a writer and I love experimenting with my writing style in a bid to get better

2. Believe it or not the stories up there are experiences I've heard from my friends though mildly exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
AyamConfidence:

The word "rapture is a man's" language, i mean we termed it rapture not God or anybody in the bible..you and STFUareyouGod should get this...it's an event that must occur before the antichrist invades the earth and rule for sometime before God will finally judge them...a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Davidlekkzy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol.. .story for d god's.. undecided
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by AyamConfidence(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
The word "rapture is a man's" language, i mean we termed it rapture not God or anybody in the bible..you and STFUareyouGod should get this...it's an event that must occur before the antichrist invades the earth and rule for sometime before God will finally judge them...a word is not for the wise.
lol bro...ain't nobody saying the world won't end but all these you're saying are deeper explained than this...can we discuss this on a separate thread created for this purpose...whatcha think...then I will be more prepared
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol bro...ain't nobody saying the world won't end but all these you're saying are deeper explained than this...can we discuss this on a separate thread created for this purpose...whatcha think...then I will be more prepared
The message has been passed already bro...if you believe the world must end then there must be a rapture...the word of God is not meant to be argued but to be believed.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by CaraJewel(f): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
And you are supposed to be my best female romancelander abiundecided??
Np
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by AyamConfidence(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
The message has been passed already bro...if you believe the world must end then there must be a rapture...the word of God is not meant to be argued but to be believed.
its okay...but if I mention you on religion section on Sunday...hope you no go vex sha
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Well believe it or not, most nigerian ladies are even more sexually active than you guys,,,, what do you think,, that sex was made for only men

You are really an explorer

1 Like

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
AyamConfidence:

Bros, the world won't come to end. The world goes on and on. When a man dies, his world has technically come to an end.

Check these bible verses
Ephesians 3:21 - Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ecclesiastes 1:4: - One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Psalm 78:69 - He built his sanctuary, high as the heavens, like the earth that he established forever.

Psalm 119:90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.

You can also check Psalm 93:1, Psalm 96:10 and Psalm 104:5

Cc firstking01 mrsexplorer

1 Like

Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by AyamConfidence(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Bros, the world won't come to end. The world goes on and on. When a man dies, his world has technically come to an end.

Check these bible verses
Ephesians 3:21 - Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Ecclesiastes 1:4: - One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Psalm 78:69 - He built his sanctuary, high as the heavens, like the earth that he established forever.

Psalm 119:90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.

Bro STFU...I'm kinda impressed by your Bible knowledge... but some things need to be clarified... the Earth is not going to be destroyed... it remains forever....but the world of humans who are not in harmony with God will be destroyed... I proposed to Firstking01 that we should discuss this on a separate thread dedicated to that end...what do you think??
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Bro STFU...I'm kinda impressed by your Bible knowledge... but some things need to be clarified... [b]the Earth is not going to be destroyed... it remains forever....[/b]but the world of humans who are not in harmony with God will be destroyed... I proposed to Firstking01 that we should discuss this on a separate thread dedicated to that end...what do you think??
I agree with this.

I'm up for the discussion if he's ready
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by AyamConfidence(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I agree with this.
I'm up for the discussion if he's ready
wow...I'm in too...cc firstking01
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

Check these bible verses

Hahahaha, i never knew you are a JW, you would 've told me since na dude, so i 'll know how to follow you??
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
AyamConfidence:
its okay...but if I mention you on religion section on Sunday...hope you no go vex sha
Vex ke??, i always visit there every sunday to correct some wrong impressions about christianity and the bible from the amagedons and the self acclaimed "free thinkers"undecided
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by AyamConfidence(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
Vex ke??, i always visit there every sunday to correct some wrong impressions about christianity and the bible from the amagedons and the self acclaimed "free thinkers"undecided
STFU agreed to the discuss so I'll definitely create the thread along with my points and I'll mention the both of you...thanks
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
AyamConfidence:
STFU agreed to the discuss so I'll definitely create the thread along with my points and I'll mention the both of you...thanks
Yeah, but if he's a jw i 'll excuse myself....btw, which denomination are you so i won't be wasting my time preaching to the winds??
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
Hahahaha, i never knew you are a JW, you would 've told me since na dude, so i 'll know how to follow you??
no sir, I'm not a JW I'm a 'Christian' or maybe I was born one

I'm only showing you what my bible says
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
no sir, I'm not a JW I'm a 'Christian' or maybe I was born one

I'm only showing you what my bible says
Well, i know your kind of christian sha, you read the bible not just for edification reasons but for argumentative reasons...in anycase, your choice of life...i 've found the truth and i'm guiding it jealously and won't trade it for nothing cool.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
Well, i know your kind of christian sha, you read the bible not just for edification reasons but for argumentative reasons...in anycase, your choice of life...i 've found the truth and i'm guiding it jealously and won't trade it for nothing cool.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fair enough. Let everybody hold on to what works for them. We should hold onto whatever we all believe in

I hope 'Rapture' takes you when it's time cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by AyamConfidence(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
Yeah, but if he's a jw i 'll excuse myself....btw, which denomination are you so i won't be wasting my time preaching to the winds??
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by firstking01(m): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fair enough. Let everybody hold on to what works for them. We should hold onto whatever we all believe in

I hope 'Rapture' takes you when it's time cheesy cheesy cheesy
By HIS Grace.
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by LePrezident(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2016
teepsee:
So interesting. Would have loved to share mine but some other time.
I totally agree with you on parents paying attention to there children and not locking them.

I'm a practical example of the child that was locked, but i i tell you MrsExplorer when i started sex, u will be surprise. Forget those locking shit watin go sup go still sup.

Nice write up

I want to hear your story
Re: Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2016
Sweetle:

grin grin grin grin

Sorry. tongue
Oya go and sin no more angry
With that your coconut head grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Fake Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.