Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends (1410 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends / World Cup Rules For Wives/Ladies/Girl Friends‏ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2006
I 've got so many chichs around me and i want to reduce the number to a just 2.How do I do that without hurting any of them? God! they are just too nice to me. What criteria do I use? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by fellow(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2006
simple as ABC, kill yourself and they will all go away
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by Ayd: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2006
u dont have to kill ur self just do it officially give dem sack letter
dat will solve it
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by graciella(f): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2006
tell them that you are an aids patient (hiv positive)  cry
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by whitelexi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2006
Guy! You be real ferari oh! grin just kidding The best way to handle it without hurting anyone is to try and kill the love slowly, become invincible, stop visiting and returning calls; Stop the sweet words, stop the hope, become too busy to honour commitments. The key is to do it slowly, dont give an immediate impression that u want out!
But in all u do, make sure there is one left for u, make sure u spend all the time and resources with the one u love the most, if things go wrong for the two of u, u can always lean back and reach out for the second best grin if she's still available shabecause u didnt hurt her in the first place
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2006
hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by senator100(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2006
graciella:

tell them that you are an aids patient (hiv positive) cry

LMAO grin
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by Busta(f): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2006
boi, wats got this gurls swarming all around u?

enways, best way is to tell them that u've got Aids and see who sticks by u!
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by iice(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2006
Tell them its not gonna work out, you are heading into a new zone
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by senator100(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2006
Busta:

boi, wats got this girls swarming all around u?

enways, best way is to tell them that u've got Aids and see who sticks by u!

LMAO This aids issue plsssss o

Anyway A true friend sticks with you through thick and thin no matter what(can it apply to HIV)

Will She stick with you when the going gets tough? "Like a bad tooth or a lame foot is reliance on the unfaithful in times of trouble" (Proverbs 25:19).
(when the goin gets tough e.g AIDS)
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by whitelexi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

@thoniaslim: whats the hmmmmm about grin
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by olufunto(f): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2006
what do u need 2 chics for?
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by layi(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2006
olufunto:

what do u need 2 chics for?

Insurance purpose

graciella:

You'll get more than u bargained o, Even guys go run, office go sack you, the story go spread like wild fire. Anyways If you r a multi-millionaire, u'ld be surprised none of the girls would leave, afterall condom dey. Danger fades in the presence of "real" ca$h.

Dont ever give any girl the boot, she may be the angel you need tomorrow, just fade and she'll fade as well. But be careful about it cos Ladies read in btw lines, just fade-out in style.
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by diddy4(m): 1:41am On Dec 29, 2006
as easy as ABC, give them a task and the ones that complete it on time, pick the first and second and drop the rest.

if what you said above is true that doz chicks are really after you and not you after them, they will oblige to do the task and keep you. goodluck.
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by dankmen208(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2007
graciella:

graciella

You are Right
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by ndumart: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2007
tell them you are impotent
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by eddycapuro: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2007
marry one
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by cblow(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2007
@poster.
you want to reduce to only 2 shocked
when u are serious, u come back and we will give you wise counsel
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by cybersleek(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2007
Instead make una tell lamborghini the truth, all of una dey help am stroke im ego? She the babes just see am for road begin follow am? and e no even want one, e wan leave two!
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by beeyodun(f): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2007
VERY SIMPLE

(A) CUT OFF YOUR THINGY
(B) FAKE A MENTAL ILLNESS
OR
(C) TELL THEM You'VE GIVEN UR LIFE TO CHRIST.

BUT I WILL PREFER You GO WITH OPTION (A) grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by onyekang1(f): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2007
beeyodun:

VERY SIMPLE

(A) CUT OFF YOUR THINGY
(B) FAKE A MENTAL ILLNESS
OR
(C) TELL THEM You'VE GIVEN UR LIFE TO CHRIST.

BUT I WILL PREFER You GO WITH OPTION (A) grin grin grin
I CONCUR grin grin grin grin grin esp going with the option A grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by saucekid(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2007
tell them you have a terminal illness that is transmittable grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by ifyalways(f): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2007
go naked in your enviroment for 6 days.
on the 7th day,dance,sing and run around madly.
every one of them wud leave you for good. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends by Osama10(m): 4:51am On Dec 16, 2010
ifyalways:

go unclothed in your enviroment for 6 days.
on the 7th day,dance,sing and run around madly
every one of them wud leave you for good. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

husband says he won't "hold" me if I wish to leave / Can You Marry A Man 17 Years Your Senior / Can U Share A Room Wit Ur Boy Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.