Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Inspiration: 5yrs Old Fixes Map Of The World Torn Into Pieces By His Dad: See Ho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inspiration: 5yrs Old Fixes Map Of The World Torn Into Pieces By His Dad: See Ho (464 Views)

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration: 5yrs Old Fixes Map Of The World Torn Into Pieces By His Dad: See Ho by exlinkleads(f): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2016
A pastor was struggling to prepare his sermon and didn't want to be disturbed by his five year old daughter, so he removed a map of the world from his study, tore it into pieces and gave it to her daughter to assemble with the promise that he would answer all her questions and play with her when she was done.

He knew she would never be able to fix it. To his amazement, in less than five minutes, she returned to him in his study with the map in perfect shape, every continent and every country in its place. The surprised father asked, ''Honey, you don't know anything about geography, so how did you fix the world so easily and quickly ?

The five year old girl smiled sweetly and replied, ''The picture of JESUS was at the back of the map and I knew that if I have JESUS in the right place, the whole world would be in perfect shape.''

That was just the right inspiration he needed for his sermon. He thanked his daughter and prepared a powerful sermon on the subject Fix your world by placing JESUS at the right place.

Just place JESUS in his rightful place and your life will be in order. I hope you understand this just like I do.

Spread it to the world, let them know that THEIR WORLD CAN NOT BE COMPLETELY FIXED WITHOUT JESUS.

If you need JESUS in your life.... Comment in the blog... I need you Jesus. -

God is watching ooooo..@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/5yrs-old-girl-fixes-map-of-world-torn.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Why We No Longer Help One Another, Or Work Together For Common Good / Boyfriends Set To Quit Their Patner Ahead Of Festive Period Due To Recesion / Future Wife On Hold!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.