Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest (77218 Views)

First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by FarmTech(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
jephito:

No

OK. I had the problem when I planted mine. but I think it was my fault BC I intercrop with sweet potato and so the rodents see where to hide and feed.
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
Although I will do a mop up harvest in few days time, I can confirm to you my followers that despite the high cost of transportation from my farm to the market and having paid 10% commission and market fee at every harvest, I have already made 95% ROI.

Cc:
Pavore9
Jstemmanex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Pavore9: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
jephito:
Although I will do a mop up harvest in few days time, I can confirm to you my followers that despite the high cost of transportation from my farm to the market and having paid 10% commission and market fee at every harvest, I have already made 95% ROI.

Cc:
Pavore9
Jstemmanex

You should also look out for other market channels. Explore Fruit & Vegetable Stores, you could get orders for your next circle of cultivation.
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by AGTT: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jephito pls I av a few questions I wud love to ask u. Can I have ur number? Whatsapp number pls
jephito:
Cc:
Pavore9
Jstemmanex
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jstemmanex(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thumb up jephito

@ Pavore, frm.my experience with supplying stores I was incurring more on transport nd dey were nt buyin vry large quantities.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pavore9:

You should also look out for other market channels. Explore Fruit & Vegetable Stores, you could get orders for your next circle of cultivation.

Other market channels is fine... Still working on that.

But for fruit and vegetables stores, though they will buy well,
1. They can't buy large quantity
2. You will pay more on transportation, except u have ur personal vehicle
3. Your money won't come in bulk
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
AGTT:
Jephito pls I av a few questions I wud love to ask u. Can I have ur number? Whatsapp number pls

Send a mail
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
jstemmanex:
Thumb up jephito

@ Pavore, frm.my experience with supplying stores I was incurring more on transport nd dey were nt buyin vry large quantities.

You are correct
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by ayanfemimy(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Nice job pls can I have your no need to private chat or talk with u mine is 08028278405 Akinniran
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
ayanfemimy:
Nice job pls can I have your no need to private chat or talk with u mine is 08028278405 Akinniran

Jomavueya@
@ gmail.com
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2016
ayanfemimy:

Jomavueya@ gmail. com
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by saliubello(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
jephito:

Cc:
Pavore9
Jstemmanex
Thanks for sharing this. Others could trying blending the excess harvest for some juice or packaged fruit salsad

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Pavore9:

You really did have a bountiful harvest! cool
Hope you will avail us what you made from it in respect to sales......is all about the figures! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good morning all,

After the mop up harvest and sale yesterday, I'm pleased to confirm to you guys it is officially 105% ROI
Pavore9:

You really did have a bountiful harvest! cool
Hope you will avail us what you made from it in respect to sales......is all about the figures! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good morning all,

After the mop up harvest and sale yesterday, I'm pleased to confirm to you guys it is officially 105% ROI

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Pavore9: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2016
jephito:
Good morning all,

That is 105% ROI within 70 days (if am right) despite the 10% commission and market fees you paid! cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Pavore9:

That is 105% ROI within 70 days (if am right) despite the 10% commission and market fees you paid! cool cool cool
Thank you boss.!

You're right within 70 days (66 days precisely)
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2016
Any idea as to how to get affordable irrigation set up on a 2 to 4 plots in or near Lagos will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Pavore9
Saliubello
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Dadanoah(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
jephito:
Seed

The best variety of seed that I know for now is Tokyo F1 and that is what I planted.
Good evening, pls how much the one can or tin of Tokyo F1 cucumber now?
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dadanoah:
Good evening, pls how much the one can or tin of Tokyo F1 cucumber now?

It was 7k5 the last time I bought it.
You can call Agritropic Ltd 08034149810 08069057319
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by enomakos(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2016
jephito:

Cc:
Pavore9
Jstemmanex
how many cucumber can 1 plant give?
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2016
enomakos:
how many cucumber can 1 plant give?
Say 2, but can be 3,4,5,6 or even more
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Dadanoah(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
jephito:

It was 7k5 the last time I bought it.
You can call Agritropic Ltd 08034149810 08069057319
Thank u! which month the Irrigation Will started? please
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
I do not get this

Dadanoah:
Thank u! which month the Irrigation Will started? please
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Dadanoah(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
jephito:
I do not get this
I mean irrigation farming
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dadanoah:
I mean irrigation farming

What about irrigation farming
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by FarmTech(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
can cucumber be planted in dry season without risk of getting bitter-tasting ones. I read that high temperature can cause it.
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jstemmanex(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
We ar waiting boss

jephito:
Any idea as to how to get affordable irrigation set up on a 2 to 4 plots in or near Lagos will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Pavore9
Saliubello
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by JMIGHT(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Pls whr can i get cucumber seed and how much is it?
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2016
FarmTech:
can cucumber be planted in dry season without risk of getting bitter-tasting ones. I read that high temperature can cause it.

Cucumber can be planted in dry season without getting bitter, provided it gets adequate water.
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by jephito(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2016
JMIGHT:
Pls whr can i get cucumber seed and how much is it?

Where are you and what variety do you want to buy
Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op, Abeg na how many plots of Land u used?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest by aboutbiz: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
oga weldone sir. please sir where can one sell these cucumber and how do they sell it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State / King Cobra Caught With A Wire Trap / Top 10 Food Crops Produced In Nigeria..which State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.