Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) (18347 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / President Buhari Photo As Shared By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
I don't knw I no like DAT Ortom abi na otum

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by focus7: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
violence, killing and maiming are the trade marks of the Boko Haram party called pdp since the days of Obasanjo till date.
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
The. Next thing is to give it to apc thugs, the usual way of Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by Gradieu: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
looks more like an armoury to me, why would recovered arms be kept in such orderly manner?

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
EdCure:

Violence is the only language and tactic of the PDP
Earth2Metahuman:
Enough weapon o bring down a village
PDP the party from hell.
Created by devil himself.
This is why I will never support any ex PDP member joining APC.
Show evidence that they are from PDP. If you cant, quiet!! I can as well as pick bombs on the field and claim is from APC
EdCure:

focus7:
violence, killing and maiming are the trade marks of the Boko Haram party called pdp since the days of Obasanjo till date.
Show evidence that they are from PDP. If you cant, quiet!! I can as well as pick bombs on the field and claim is from APC. Instead of the zombie governor to arm is people from Fulani herdmen attack, he is there pleasing a man he will end up entering is stomach. Those weapons are for the villagers to defend themselve from Fulani herdsmen and not otherwise.
EdCure:

2 Likes

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by enigma2007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
erm! na politics these people they play so abi na guerrilla warfare shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Show evidence that they are from PDP. If you cant, quiet!! I can as well as pick bombs on the field and claim is from APC
Show evidence that they are from PDP. If you cant, quiet!! I can as well as pick bombs on the field and claim is from APC. Instead of the zombie governor to arm is people from Fulani herdmen attack, he is there pleasing a man he will end up entering is stomach. Those weapons are for the villagers to defend themselve from Fulani herdsmen and not otherwise.
stay there dey look for evidence na

PDP is book haram, book haram is PDP.- gen owoye azazi.
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by timothy2396(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
it baffles me when I see non- Benue Indigenes commenting on Benue issue as if it is thier wahala... As a Benue citizen, I can say Ortorm is really trying, you dont know how the fulani issue has been tackled and the rest.. I am only shocked when I see wailers talking about fulani issue as if its only Benue state that is facing security challenges..... Now what is wrong with those political thugs submitting thier weapons to the government?..... Do you know what PDP caused for Benue?, do you know Gov suswam borrowed 90 billion from CBN and Ortorm has the debt on his head to pay?(you can google it)...
you people should just face your issues and allow others, every state has issues to face..... Fulani crisis on Benue is a historical revenge, I dont know for other states like Enugu though.... But go to google and check your history after reading what I will say.. When Othman Danfodio was capturing regions in Nigeria, he started from the North and was coming southwards, when he and his troops arrived Benue Basin, they couldnt Penetrate... Benue refused to bow to Islam, and the fought Dan fodio's troops and killed a lot of them and that was how the Islamic jihad stopped in Nassarawa, which shared borders with Benue and since then, Benue is 95% christianity, you can make enquires...
so the fulani invasion is a revenge on what the forefathers of Benue did to them... Although I dont know why they have dragged other states this time... but always know your history my fellow nairalanders and stop wailing
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
And APC is?
Earth2Metahuman:
stay there dey look for evidence na

PDP is book haram, book haram is PDP.- gen owoye azazi.

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by JUHABACH: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
i refuse to fall for such an obvious act of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by DaBullIT(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
YOUR EXCELLENCY SIR, are you talking about the weapons acquired by helpless citizens to defend themselves against the invading fulanis and their political backers..........
And why is that cabinet fittingly made for weapons? Is that all PDP arrangements or you are just looking for a bad tag for your supposed enemies knowing benue is locked out of your hand.........
Funny liars undecided

I've seen youths working for PDP in Osun and I can tell you even they don't have these much at a place, they have kalanishkov rifles and brand new shotguns I've seen those with my own eyes and it was during Osun state governorship election where they stole Aregbes mandate

PDP has always sponsored stuffs like this and to me this is not in the realm of impossibilities
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by gbishman: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
In all of this where is the customs boss. He should answer some questions
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by bayelsaowei(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
oboy ehh...see weapons...ak 47's, m16's, m60's...choii... grin grin grin grin grin

na so we go dey dey??
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by Bants(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
So you took weapons off thugs but we cant see the thugs APC is party a of drama...Showing off weapons like they cant be rented from police and what's he doing for his people APC is a joke

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by GoodMuyis(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
See how Fulani deceived Ortom to mop up arms his people are using to defence themselves from "herdmen from hell" according to FFK. If actually PDP bought these arms, they are for self defence against wild herdmen as the state has never witnessed any political violence. Now that those arms have been mopped up watch how Fulani will resume killing in Benue.

Sorry the arms were not meant to protect the villager from herdsmen, but for political thuggery.

Consider this yourself, if herdsmen were to attack a village, how will they repel the attack if the weapon was stored in a room and not shared to the villagers. believed me I have stayed in environment where there is bloody conflict in kaduna, arms were shared among people for safe-keep and security flop like this.

The arm that was not given to the villagers how will that be useful to them at them moment they were attack.

David Mark a retired army officer must be investigated in this case
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by 7lives: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Sorry the arms were not meant to protect the villager from herdsmen, but for political thuggery.

Consider this yourself, if herdsmen were to attack a village, how will they repel the attack if the weapon was stored in a room and not shared to the villagers. believed me I have stayed in environment where there is bloody conflict in kaduna, arms were shared among people for safe-keep and security flop like this.

The arm that was not given to the villagers how will that be useful to them at them moment they were attack.

David Mark a retired army officer must be investigated in this case

No mind that guy, leave am with him state of mind.
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by HoneyBee23(f): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
How will Nigeria be then if the government decides to legalise guns cry

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Samuel the prophet or Samuel the liar?.....deceiving the youths into doing and eating nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by Echo50(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
i smell big lie with shoulder gyming

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by buoye1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is enough to wipe off the whole Benue state
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by lizdammy: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
this is gud to know
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by higherpower: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Are the PDP guys going to war or what? Very evil party with ignorant supporters

Sharrrap there! Who didn't know that winning election was more than war to PDP?
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mumu governor. Keep on disarming your youth to please your masters in Abuja. Their herdsmen will come for you. Now is for you. Someone was there.

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
abeg tell me another lies... which youth wield dis kind sophisticated weapon.... is he trying to say some repentant Fulani herdman's surrendered their ammunition....

APC and lies are

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by sirblero(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Mr Governor where is Ghana? grin grin grin
Lol... This Man Sef.... He's Jst Sayin Gibberish! Both Of Them R Birds Of Dsme Feather...Has He Paid His Workers Thier 5-6 Months Salary? People Are Dieing Of HUNGER!!!, No Employment!! Nothing.. Smtyms I Jst Say Nd Pity Benue State... *gosh!! #you_aiint_trying_mr.Governor!

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by fabienjoe: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
I weep for Benue....always inflicted with heartless and clueless men as governors since the return of democracy....and how come violence has not left the state since the assumption office of Ortom? Is it because he rode the crest of violence to office?

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by slick1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is really bad for any country with a very high percentage of unemployed youths like Nigeria...
May God save us from desperado politicians
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by calabardick(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This people have such weapons while Fulani massacre their people daily.

When will Benue people use their reasoning intead of licking the hausa fulani balls like one of their Son here who is a defender of Fulani Caliphate

Take a look at those pictures again, it's not true

What has bomb to with elections

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by DjAduba(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is why kidnapping becomes the order of the day.
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by almigthy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
you are on point, remain blessed my dear.
fiizznation:
Are the PDP guys going to war or what? Very evil party with ignorant supporters
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by sniperr007(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
shocked shocked shocked

Why are these politicians this heartless?

Just because of power?
since he claims its pdp dat gave the youths, he shud arrest d pdp officials rather dan show us pictures.

Dis pple use media to blackmail each other and gullible pple fall.
Pdp is innocent until proven guilty.

Enuf lies.

1 Like

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by Collins9156(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
And the fulani. ...

Fantastical lier. ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye / Kwankwaso’s Father Endorses Ganduje’s 2nd Term Bid / Court Stops INEC From Redeploying Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.