Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) (18454 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / President Buhari Photo As Shared By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by willyo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
It means the whole state is PDP... OGA how did u get there?..
Re: Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) by giftiy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
U quote all this and still claim not to be a politician but a traveller.DSS take over this man
lanre80:
This man is a professional liar. I pity the youth of our generation who fall for cheap propaganda from politians and this has continued in upward trajectory. The thing is our generation don't read or lack memory or probably don't have intuition to study and understand there environment. I am not a politian but I read and I can depict truth from lies beyond that I travel alot. Presently i'm in Benue.
The problem of Benue or any other part of Nigeria is not partisan politics (APC or PDP) but across the divide . Our problem is a failed organization structure of governance.
Let me bring back memory or enlighten you. Ortom used to be staunch PDP man. He was a LG chairman and even had federal appointment in abuja before becoming a governor under auspices of PDP. Then he decamped to APC with money stolen from Abuja with the help of George Akume and be became Governor. Obviously money exchanged hands and Akume holds machinery of APC. What do you expect? Off cause he sold it to the highest bidder. Now why all this story? You see Ortom and many other PDP guys who decamped to APC also used thugs as a catalyst during election. Most of the thugs have been used since PDP days. This is a way of life for politicians in Nigeria not PDP or APC. Furthermore, after election these thugs have been used by the likes of Ortom but no settlement because money was not flowing. They resorted to vices, cultism, robbery etc. Ortom needed to get his house in order, therefore reason for introducing Amnesty and recovery of weapons.
You see these men have dead conscience. Stealing and lying has become a norm for them. He lies about salaries, project, allocation etc and just almost anything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Election: INEC Reveals Fresh Decision On Zamfara APC Saga! / Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / Nigerian Soldiers Accused Of Destroying Ohafia Communities In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.