Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

(hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo (1924 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water (2) (3) (4)

(hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by wins18(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2016
grin where are the nairaland comedians and captionist dem ? Oya food don done.
Hehehe ,freebasics Association of nairaland (FBAN) go buy data come view the pix . Oya lets see the most hilarious.

Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2016
This one watch forbidden kingdom.. I just know .
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by soberdrunk(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
1)When your crush says "i cant date a guy that doesnt have a car" grin grin

2)When you are the first person in your lineage to buy a car

3) When you want to get high and you buy "Aromo" instead of "Alomo" because it was #50 naira cheaper grin

Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2016
The STARBOI of nairaland
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2016
lmao the dude brain mix with salt i swear grin
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
This one watch forbidden kingdom.. I just know .
;DMake I Mimi small... I'm on vacation..
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
;DMake I Mimi small... I'm on vacation..
grin oboy.. Hafa na.. You don come back.
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin oboy.. Hafa na.. You don come back.
grin grin I don gather belly fat from prison come
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grinOya.. No margin for error.. We go dy jog every morning..
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:

obiorathesubtle:

i am confuse undecided
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by KingRex1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Obi u don kolo ni??
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Y quoting urself? shocked shocked

Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin you and who??

Go on without me, I need to cleanse my system of prison beans and refill with better food..

Food fit for the gods.. No be trash for dogs..
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
who hack obi's phone undecided
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Y quoting urself? shocked shocked
undecided thats not me oh..

I gave a friend my other account...
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Laveda(f): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin you and who??

Go on without me, I need to cleanse my system of prison beans and refill with better food..

Be like you mix weed and Tm

Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

i am confuse undecided
Why?
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
handsam, Kenneth205 suzan404 Obi needs help o! lipsrsealed
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin you and who??

grin ncapi..

Dem don dy ask question.. I tell you.. grin
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Why?

why quoting yourself angry
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
KingRex1:
Obi u don kolo ni??

na boredom oh
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Laveda:

Be like you mix weed and Tm

walahi... E dy weigh me..
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

why quoting yourself angry
cry cry

Because you refused my marriage proposal..
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin ncapi..

Dem don dy ask question.. I tell you.. grin

grin grin you gats open church verily oh..

Oboy, I wan buy canopy..
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by ozoebuka1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
that moment wen you wanna be "on-high" but you remember u ain't got no wings.
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Laveda(f): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

walahi... E dy weigh me..
Sha no enter road. grin
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cry cry

Because you refused my marriage proposal..

hahahahahaha obi what did you take this morning na grin
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

grin grin you gats open church verily oh..

Oboy, I wan buy canopy..

Why? Wetin you wan use am do?
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by wins18(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
soberdrunk:
1)When your crush says "i cant date a guy that doesnt have a car" grin grin

2)When you are the first person in your lineage to buy a car

3) When you want to get high and you buy "Aromo" instead of "Alomo" because it was #50 naira cheaper grin
hahahaha bros u dey vex oo,
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Why? Wetin you wan use am do?

Incase I wan sleep outside, make rain no beat me for night..
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by wins18(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

lmao the dude brain mix with salt i swear grin
Re: (hilarious), Pls Help Me Caption This Photo by obiorathesubtle: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

hahahahahaha obi what did you take this morning na grin
I discovered one new grass..

As I'm talking to you now, I'm at Egypt..

I Enjoy Watching My Wife Sleep With Another Man - Lagos Man Opens Up (audio) / The Sex Rate / 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed (ladies Beware)