Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom (1803 Views)

What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by diehardanusfan(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
angry angry imagine one stupid ugly nairaland biatch asking me to pay 20NAIRA for her azz when rihanna is always begging me for sexx

angry angry thunder fire her

those she know how many biatches in my street that wants me to fuvk them??

mtchwww useless shegoat angry angry

nairaland ladies and ugly and stupud are like.....abeg who get that zuma picture angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by firstking01(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by freeman95(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
diehardanusfan:
angry angry imagine one stupid ugly nairaland biatch asking me to pay 20NAIRA for her azz when rihanna is always begging me for sexx

i'm short of words

u must be a very stupid person in real life

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy my belle

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
what dahh..

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by diehardanusfan(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
freeman95:

i'm short of words

is like your brain is paining you angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by diehardanusfan(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
what dahh..
swerve joor

weyrey angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
diehardanusfan:
swerve joor

weyrey angry
hilarious
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin this nigga just got served
Shots fired** to all my NL Ladies take cover asap cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by senibo1: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
who open gate for this one nah grin

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by saintfellow(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
see the way I'm reading comments and laughing.
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yabaleft keep losing their patients every minute undecided undecided

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by etinanguy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmmmm

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2016

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Fidelismaria: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
cry

MANY RE MAD
FEW RE ROAMING

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Ejimaa: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
I mustn't comment shaaaa and u mustn't comment too,,,just passing....God Over All
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lacks humour..Totally failed @ it..
I could teach u buh I doubt ur brain would understand tongue

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by barackodam: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
freeman95:

i'm short of words

Exactly me too, azzin, I couldn't type. I was shocked beyonds words

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
diehardanusfan:

nairaland ladies and ugly and stupud are like.....abeg who get that zuma picture angry

That is really rude...Next time pls specify,as far as I'm concerned am not ugly and my brain is working perfectly.
I guess you're the one to have your brain scanned.

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
This guy is a really poor guyman, screaming and bowling at the mention of 20k, that could not plait some girl's hair?

The situation is real. Pack your middle leg in your pant for you don't have what it takes .

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Easy bro with the invective(s); just because you had it bad with one sister, you decide to break the plate. Haba! You no wan chop next time?
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
There is an error somewhere if trapqueen77 is not here... And by d way, sinaj! what did u girls do to dis guy
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by elkon(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecided bros please can you tell us d full story. . for us to quickly move it to d front page..nd for d benefits of those dt just wan just catch new Nfish grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by IamNawty(f): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Misshatey nah cry
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
IamNawty:
Misshattey nah cry
sweet heart kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by dissybling(f): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
u are having problem with one person,why are u generalising it bros abeg park well
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by PerfectHeart(f): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
You have been noticed, Now crawl back into that hole you came out of undecided undecided

Ewu grin

Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Titilayooni(f): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
freeman95:

i'm short of words

Thank you for that statement. It shows that he has been stupid from day one of his life. Nothing wey person no go see for NL
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
who let the dog out? angry grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by nikkypearl(f): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Fidelismaria:
cry

MANY RE MAD

FEW RE ROAMING
Many are actually roaming embarassed
Re: Nairaland Ladies re ugly and stupid and think world revolve around their bombom by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
trustyshoes:
who let the dog out? angry grin

I figured it was the compromised chain, it'd be restrained again, this time with a stronger chain

Ladies What Is The NO 1 Question You Hate Men To Ask You? / Prewedding Pics Of Charge & Bail Couple In Police Cell / [LADIES] Why Nigerian Men Don’t Use Condom