Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex (582 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by Ejimaa: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
in my opinion,isn't possible...don't know about you!!!!!
Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Have u asked her which book she took tat advice? If God has only 40days of fasting and she has 100day...She must be God's forgotten mother... cool
Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
is she ur wife?
Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by manando1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Maybe the girl just want to up stain from sex but you're hard to be approach or she just don't love u no more
Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by firstking01(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls let her do her fastundecided
Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by youngest85(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mugu4
Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by CoolFreeday(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
hope she is your wife? if yes, after breaking fast for that day, you can enjoy sex together or do she fast at night. 24 hours a day?
meanwhile sex between a married man and his wife is not a sin.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by Ejimaa: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
Pls let her do her fastundecided
so,if u have a wife who said she want to go on 100days fast that starts morning and end evening,u will clap for her when she said no at night right? ur opinion noticed anyways.
Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by Ejimaa: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
CoolFreeday:
hope she is your wife? if yes, after breaking fast for that day, you can enjoy sex together or do she fast at night. 24 hours a day?
meanwhile sex between a married man and his wife is not a sin.
thanks brother,same thing I told her...She starts morning and end it evening and have the night with her hubby

1 Like

Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by Ejimaa: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oma307:
is she ur wife?
my brothers wife
Re: Can This Be Possible..she Said She's On 100 Days Fasting And Prayer,so No Sex by firstking01(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ejimaa:
so,if u have a wife who said she want to go on 100days fast that starts morning and end evening,u will clap for her when she said no at night right? ur opinion noticed anyways.
Why won't i allow her fast?, after all she'd pray for you too.

(1) (Reply)

. / Advice To All Youths, Learn From Miss Anambra Mistake - Ajibola / Say Goodmorning Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.