Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) (44758 Views)

Zubby Michael & Mercy Johnson At A Cinema In Onitsha Mall- PICTURES / Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] / Mercy Johnson At Closing Dinner Of AFRIFF2016 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Darkseid(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
This one too na news mtchew undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by EROMS38(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
#proudlyUromi
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mtcheeew....news don finish ni?
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by icebebe(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
nuelzy:
hope my future oyibo wife is seeing mercy's figure

i don't want excuses.. no lazy fat pudding in my house.. so just behave... cos its gonna be... straight four!! no break!!

I do no beliv evrytin u see on pictures, dey are nt always true

btw.. i really love mercy's figure... even after 3 kids...its quite amazing... but mercy o. when will u ever get it right on hair
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by totorimi: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
I can see Onome in the pix
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
nuelzy:
hope my future oyibo wife is seeing mercy's figure

i don't want excuses.. no lazy fat pudding in my house.. so just behave... cos its gonna be... straight four!! no break!!

btw.. i really love mercy's figure... even after 3 kids...its quite amazing... but mercy o. when will u ever get it right on hair

Straight 4 no break. The consequences of having 4 kids with no break is BIG TOTO
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by AfroBlue(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
How is this News?

no recession effects on dere doorstep, and many blessings for dem . grin

and ms. mercy is in my top ten in all of 9ja! wink
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by mizporch: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice shot....some mental disabled being will start saying poo
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by metallisc(m): 2:25am On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Beautiful cake

Mercy curvy wink...

Curvaceous than all the ladies up der kiss

Father dash me diz kin curve to kill all men ! sad

ha! delilah.. the one wey you get get for the upper side neva do you? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2016
metallisc:

ha! delilah.. the one wey you get get for the upper side neva do you? grin
Haba! Samson...to get for upper and lower side no be crime naa lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by metallisc(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Haba! Samson...to get for upper and lower side no be crime naa lipsrsealed

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by nyabinghi(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Show us the pix where dem dey Bleep her now since u wan give us news.
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Olateef:
Lastweek my girlfriend invited me to her house. I found her sister alone in the house, she was unbelievably sexy! She wore a very tight miniskirt and was bra-less on that day. She told me that her sister had to rush somewhere and had instructed her to tell me that she will make up for the meeting later that evening. We are to get married in a few weeks time. After a little chit chat, she whispered that she had feelings and desires for me that shecouldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me justonce before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, “I’m going to my bedroom,and if you want one last wild fling, just come over and get me.” I immediately turned around and walked to the front door to go to my car, I opened the door and Lo! behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family." Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in the car.

This made my morning!
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Ellzion: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=allanphash7 post=50145825]Im not her fan[/true
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by MrEmmydone(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
you too 5n baby oooh
many more years to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! / Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday / Mosun Filani Vs. Funke Akindele - Who Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.