Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) (44757 Views)

Zubby Michael & Mercy Johnson At A Cinema In Onitsha Mall- PICTURES / Linda Ikeji Struggle To Catch Bouquet At Sister's Wedding [video] / Mercy Johnson At Closing Dinner Of AFRIFF2016 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by chie8: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie on Tuesday attended the birthday party of her sister in-law, Queen Gladys Edenojie, the Queen of Uromi Kingdom, Benin, Edo State. See more photos after the cut…

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/mercy-johnson-attends-sister-in-law.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by chie8: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mercy oooooo! See figure kiss kiss

The 1st & 3rd pic even after 3 shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oh Mercy!!

My kinda woman kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by nuelzy: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
hope my future oyibo wife is seeing mercy's figure

i don't want excuses.. no lazy fat pudding in my house.. so just behave... cos its gonna be... straight four!! no break!!

btw.. i really love mercy's figure... even after 3 kids...its quite amazing... but mercy o. when will u ever get it right on hair

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by youngest85(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
No cleavage?
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
why is this news? #crap

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by youngberry001(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
em don travel.....wetin do am...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is she bleaching? Abi na make-up?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
seen!
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Im not her fan
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Qudbell(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
and this crap made frontpage....OMG!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by PukkaBlog(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
nice
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by JoBabs(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by gozi542: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
she for nor attend before? yeye news
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Rillywenger(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
For this recession period una dey enjoy ooooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by abike12(f): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mercy is looking great these days!

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Kaybee14(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Happy birthday to her sister-in-law. Wishing her many successful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
I wonder if she knows what tbt is

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by olasubomi007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy

Op dey download the whole Africa.. Lol

Hit like if you notice

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by rafabenitez: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
All i see here are fat girls wth a babys cake,as fr d newly married,she is damn too ugly,men una dey try o,wetin u wan use dis kind ugly goat do. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by kenzysmith: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
this girl done dey wowo share the husband won used strafing kill am
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Olateef(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lastweek my girlfriend invited me to her house. I found her sister alone in the house, she was unbelievably sexy! She wore a very tight miniskirt and was bra-less on that day. She told me that her sister had to rush somewhere and had instructed her to tell me that she will make up for the meeting later that evening. We are to get married in a few weeks time. After a little chit chat, she whispered that she had feelings and desires for me that shecouldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me justonce before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, “I’m going to my bedroom,and if you want one last wild fling, just come over and get me.” I immediately turned around and walked to the front door to go to my car, I opened the door and Lo! behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family." Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in the car.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
nuelzy:
hope my future oyibo wife is seeing mercy's figure

i don't want excuses.. no lazy fat pudding in my house.. so just behave... cos its gonna be... straight four!! no break!!

btw.. i really love mercy's figure... even after 3 kids...its quite amazing... but mercy o. when will u ever get it right on hair

Na so

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by omhor(f): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olateef:
Lastweek my girlfriend invited me to her house. I found her sister alone in the house, she was unbelievably sexy! She wore a very tight miniskirt and was bra-less on that day. She told me that her sister had to rush somewhere and had instructed her to tell me that she will make up for the meeting later that evening. We are to get married in a few weeks time. After a little chit chat, she whispered that she had feelings and desires for me that shecouldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me justonce before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, “I’m going to my bedroom,and if you want one last wild fling, just come over and get me.” I immediately turned around and walked to the front door to go to my car, I opened the door and Lo! behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family." Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in the car.

Hahahahahaaaaa.
I cnt help laffin.
God save u o.
lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olateef:

Na so

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Beautiful cake

Mercy curvy wink...

Curvaceous than all the ladies up der kiss

Father dash me diz kin curve to kill all men ! sad
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by TheBraggg(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good for them
Re: Mercy Johnson At Sister-In-law, Queen Edenojie’s Birthday Party (photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
How is this News?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.