Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) (69823 Views)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Kdon2: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
horlak:
The Military and members of tje Shia groups clashed in Funtua, Katsina state during the Ashuraa procession of the group. Many lives have been lost.

NB: I am eye witness as I'm on standy as a member of Nigerian Red Cross Society deployed to rescue the wounded.

If dem wan die,let dem die na!
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Rocketicon(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmm... I weep 4 dis nation!!!! Just look at how our! Military are killing innocent Civilians! And the federal government! Are watching!!!! If the military are short of operations! The FG Should deploy them to Southern Kaduna! Where they herdmen are causing havoc! Day in day out!

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by ellovee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olabestonic001:

That's crass nonsense there!
They were not the one and we should respect the human life.
I know the perspective from where you are making your judgement from but that's not the real idea behind my post. I want them to recognise the need to live above ethnic sentiment and favouritism whenever it comes to choosing who to lead.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Cannonleo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
horlak:
The Military and members of tje Shia groups clashed in Funtua, Katsina state during the Ashuraa procession of the group. Many lives have been lost.

NB: I am eye witness as I'm on standy as a member of Nigerian Red Cross Society deployed to rescue the wounded.

this is how it all started, for Gods sake it is time police action is removed as a function of the military in an area that has SoE Undeclared cos restraint is an alien word to them

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Cjrane2: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
BUHARI is just murder g Nigerians anyhow and we are just complaining and do I g nothing

This murderer must be stopped by every means necessary

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by mukhtara446(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
I am not a Sunni Neither am I a Shiite ........

But honestly this is so wrong and should be condemned by all cry cry

The Shiites should be allowed to exercise their right to freedom of worship....Being in the Sunni controlled armed forces should not be used as an opportunity to unleash and exterminate others.

Muslims love your selves.....emulate the Christians that have more than a thousand denominations
My brother sunni or shi'ah is not the matter its Nigerian force and shi'ah clash. And dont tell they are not Christian's in Nigerian army. Due the Sunnis are happy someone is telling them a lesson or maybe they will understand and start practicing islam and followed the rules of the land and stop disturbing public peace in the name of their so called islam.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by guiddoti: 2:17am On Oct 13, 2016
....not in Christianity.

These people do need education, seriously. I cannot imagine deeper life members killing redeemers because of doctrine.
Islam! prove the world you are not terrorist.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by guiddoti: 2:24am On Oct 13, 2016
eejo:
This is a war crime icc must try this government
ICC is for Africans only?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by CSTR2: 2:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Iceberg3:

as tho ur warped opinion matters anything.. As they wished for others,so shall it be unto them..the gallant nigerian army/air4ce even navy and mopol should kill them all...i say KILL THEM ALL..Kudos to the gallant soldier bois,send the bastards to their 70 virgins in waiting in aljanahjagbanjantis....
Gud job to the naija army,anybagga that constitutes a threat to national peace,blow his/her/its/their bloody brainwashed heads and brains up...sai baba. grin grin
anybody that gat a problem with that shud go to ozumba mbadiwe,lagoon de there.. grin
That is why your army would always remain a third world incapable outfit that it is.
Which sensible nation would want to partner with such army?
You talk of national threats, but your army cannot stop real threats from powers like Egypt, algeria, Ethiopia and co. Your army is good at killing civilians but weak among its own peers.
Btw, Karma is Real. We would soon read about your own story at the hands of the army on nairaland, and everybody would brand you a threat to national peace that deserves what he got.

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Blue3k(m): 2:57am On Oct 13, 2016
guiddoti:
ICC is for Africans only?

Yes weak nations get put through ICC while USA, Israel, China, Saudi Arabia and company can escape. Since African countries stay weak and dependent upon foreign aid. They bully us while commiting crimes magnitudes larger.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by 9ijaprince(m): 3:01am On Oct 13, 2016
zombie spotted. Because they hate buhari thats why they should be used as cannon fodder?
abdulkayus:

u are spewin thrash.FYI, dis ppl dont even vote and they hate PMB

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by tit(f): 3:20am On Oct 13, 2016
winner takes all
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by salam8528: 4:17am On Oct 13, 2016
jimi4us:
ICC should please come and hang Buhari now, before it will be late.
u will b hanged first, y hear from 1 source and conclude grow up plsss
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Btruth: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2016
It's obvious that the Shiite/Shia are up to something. There's an intelligent that is on them 24/7. No one should blame Buhari or the army. Certainly, if we don't curtail them now, they will blow out like the Boko Haram in the Northern East. We can't let that to really happen now.

Why should it be the fundamentalist creating trouble all the time? And yet, someone will come out and tell me that "they are practicing the religion of peace"
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Iceberg3: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2016
CSTR2:
That is why your army would always remain a third world incapable outfit that it is.
Which sensible nation would want to partner with such army?
You talk of national threats, but your army cannot stop real threats from powers like Egypt, algeria, Ethiopia and co. Your army is good at killing civilians but weak among its own peers.
Btw, Karma is Real. We would soon read about your own story at the hands of the army on nairaland, and everybody would brand you a threat to national peace that deserves what he got.
cstr2 noo,we are on the same page..its only an online beef between me and that afonja hunkheel i quoted..hes always on here bashing on my ppl niger delta and our ipob brethren and always wish evil to and rejoices on here whenever the military massacres and shed the blood of innocent ipob unarmed protesters and niger delta crusaders.. So i decided to turn the table on him. I dont see or regarm myself as a nigerian anymore and i am the last man on earth that will praise the nigerian army/military or support the unity of the zoo,tufiakwa! As far as i am concerned,the na are zombies...so brethren, you may wanna retract ur post to me,we are on the same page. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by barcaboi(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Sweetle:
See what the military has become under this wicked man buhari.

They go about shooting and killing Nigerians as they like.

Sad!
did you read d news well or u just wanted 2 sound interesting. ....
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2016
falcon01:
oboi i here the story oo but i think they were planning something illegal that's why they attacked hem

modified
note that this set of people are full of blasphemy, they abuse the prophet his wife and his companions apart from one they call Ali they believe he is the one who is supposed to be the prophet. How can you talk abuse the prophet and leave in peace??many Muslims prefer Christians to them because a Christian man does not claim he worship your God and start abusing your prophet.
something dey do u for head!!! So it is okay to kill them using state force because of difference in ideology

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by abdulkayus(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2016
9ijaprince:
zombie spotted. Because they hate buhari thats why they should be used as cannon folder?

u are an unrepentant idiot. Check who i reply with that post b4 u show ur foolishness here. I dont and wi neer support d killin of innocent individuals.
U are such a bigot
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by abdulkayus(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2016
9ijaprince:
zombie spotted. Because they hate buhari thats why they should be used as cannon folder?

u are an unrepentant idiot. Check who i reply with that post b4 u show ur foolishness here. I dont and wi neer support d killin of innocent individuals.

U are such a bigot
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by abdulkayus(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2016
9ijaprince:

U are such a bigot
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by falcon01: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2016
shala01:

something dey do u for head!!! So it is okay to kill them using state force because of difference in ideology
did I say it is okay undecided am just saying what happened
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2016
falcon01:
did I say it is okay undecided am just saying what happened
Read that your post again and tell me what it implies

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Guyman02: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2016
guiddoti:
Nigeria is not cursed, bro. The children of perdition always will provoke government to act this way. The group may not have collected permission for their gathering at first place, since the state has tagged them as one 'Islamatized' faction causing problem. It is a pity that those affected have no knowledge about rule of law.

RIP to the dead

I know that you are a Sunni Muslim, it is this hatred that has made Islam a problem for the world

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by billyG(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2016
globe16:
na your fada kill them?
or he kill yur father!oloriburuku!!
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Caseless: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2016
sarrki:
FG pls handle this case matured

We have enough to contend with already
if there's anywhere I've never supported buhari , it's on this issue. I think el-rufai must have been giving him wrong information. Can't they allow these guys to be?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by 9ijaprince(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Just as I said earlier you are a zombie. I don't like joining issues with you. Gerarahere men!
abdulkayus:

U are such a bigot
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pls I am a Christian, n I respects people's views on religion as far as they are relatively peaceful, I belong to a protestant church and I do respect Catholic,Jehovah's witnesses or other Christian faith;Shiites n Sunnis, we all know they are d 2 major sect in Islam, even though they are not in good terms bc of leadership tussle on who is d right person to succeed d Prophet Muhammad after his death, I hv never heard on the news that Shiites re killing people before d Zaria incident last yr Dec. ,rather it z only the Sunni Bokoharam and Sunni ISIS that hv been killing people. Because the president of our country is a Sunni doesn't gv him d right to go about killing Shiites simply because they are perceived enemies, Mr President, remember u sworn an out with d Constitution of d fed Rep to Respect people's religion, Remember it was under ur command as d C in C of d Armed Forces that Shiites were massacred, u deliberately did it as there re alternate route for ur army 2 pass @ Zaria,
those that called you a religious bigot hv been vindicated, ait's documentary about you hv been vindicated by ur actions, remember history and posterity will judge you by ur actions.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 2:19am On Oct 14, 2016
BlackOnassis:
Nigerian government busy cooking up another insurgency, una well done oo. Bubu is an old man, he is supposed to be wiser than this.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2016
desmond2pk:

It may happen to you or people related to you

Oga get real and act educated... these shiites knew what they could face yet they still went ahead (despite from reports a police ban)

What exactly happened no one knows but calling pmb into this is unwarranted.

Even the ipob protesters knew what they could face they died for what they believed in, no qualms there but this isn't a 'buhari' thing... every president is tasked with defending nigeria's unity, overzealous foot soldiers can sometimes go too far.
thats my point.

And ICC is just another tool used by the imperialist to colonise africa...don't doubt me do ur research and tell me what gives the USA & other G-8 nations the right to invade any country but nigeria can't invade cameroun? Saddam couldn't invade iran? Mtcheeew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / MURIC: "Amotekun Is A Christian Name, Must Be Changed" / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.