Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) (69765 Views)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by limeta(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Charly68:
When we are not in the animal kingdom..see human life wastage ! What type of nonsense is this ?

ZOO for short

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Then buhari should be crucified for the killings ? Be it in katsina or kaduna , shia sect are very troublesome and lack regard for democracy. Get that into your scattered skull.
And when someone calls this country a zoo you still complain.

So because they are very troublesome they should all be murdered according to your warped logic?

Like WTF!

Do you even know the value of human life? The government murdering the same citizens that voted it in to safeguard their lives?

You're a sorry case bro. Your parents should be thoroughly ashamed of birthing you.

5 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by DaGC(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Worlexy, Timbuktuo and the rest, please bring better facts for argument other than they being banned in Kaduna. This incident happened in Katsina.

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by limeta(f): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nyaknor:

So the protesters have the right to attack the military and distroy other people property right?? So are they not matured enough to practices peaceful religion or were they not warned?? This is what happen when they have been brainwashed and all they have in their head is violence... Kudos to the military, Let their shia leaders learn to leave in peace with others and also pass the same message to their followers. I rest my case

Where are the fulani herdsmen?

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
limeta:

Are these the fulani herdsmen?

Do i look like one ipod ?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

You must be whytelyon ... You reason very low as that dude. No developed country will fold her hand and watch violent group of people killing the soldiers or police all in the name of protest. Cannons are used for a peaceful protest where only stones and stick are used but in any case where protesters are using guns to scare away the security men , they shall get what they ask for.
YOU A BIT LOWER THAN A BRUTE AND A BIT HIGHER THAN A BEAST...LOWEST FORM OF HUMANITY...SO I CANNOT REASON WITH A NEANDERTHAL LIKE YOU

6 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by mengho(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shias like to provoke security agencies, they believe they are ALWAYS right, the problem here is that Nigerian security forces hate provocation, they easily spew out bullets when u push them too much.

Since the shia knows that d army use life bullets, it baffles me how they keep trying to confront them when they obviously won't use rubber bullets or tear gas to deal with them.

R.I.P to d dead
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by worlexy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
DaGC:
Worlexy, Timbuktuo and the rest, please bring better facts for argument other than they being banned in Kaduna. This incident happened in Katsina.
from where did they start the procession? Where is their HQ located
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by limeta(f): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Do i look like one ipod ?

You sure talk like one
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

The law that banned them from holding IMN events. Challenge the law in court not by blocking street.
That was in Kaduna my ignorant friend and not Katsina

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is incomprehensible. since buhari came into power how many people have died? How many ipob protesters and shiite members have been killed? One may not necessarily agree with this group but Killing them is senseless and lawless. Why shouldn't we blame the president? his silence on these issues are like a go-ahead..at least thats the way I see it. We are all Nigerians, and everyone has equal rights. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by DaGC(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
worlexy:
from where did they start the procession? Where is their HQ located

But this incident didn't happen in "their HQ" or where they are an "illegal organisation", unless you are somehow telling me that H.E El-Rufai extends his executive powers to Katsina state

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
And when someone calls this country a zoo you still complain.

So because they are very troublesome they should all be murdered according to your warped logic?

Like WTF!

Do you even know the value of human life? The government murdering the same citizens that voted it in to safeguard their lives?

You're a sorry case bro. Your parents should be thoroughly ashamed of birthing you.

Soldiers are not human being ? You should be killed mercilessly because you are serving your country ? Soldiers should run away when they see guns from protesters ?

Please kindly tell me what you expect from any soldiers in any countries in a case where protesters are armed with guns ?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Eazybay(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Soldiers are not human being ? You should be killed mercilessly because you are serving your country ? Soldiers should run away when they see guns from protesters ?

Please kindly tell me what you expect from any soldiers in any countries should do in a case where protesters are armed with guns ?

Ppl like u have been saying dey have guns but fail to bring proof even when u raided dea HQ

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by DaBullIT(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Dainformant, dabullit, mynd44 I would love to know your respective opinions on this very sad incident.

My opinion is the army is harsher on these Muslims than they should be, this is the kind of pictures I want to see from Niger Delta, every terrorist deserves the same treatment, every saboteurs, paid or otherwise deserves this kind of treatment

But I browsed the story, no writeup just military and some people clashed

I'd rather wait for the official statement and account of events people already said the protesters had guns I'm sure army will come up with another video to vindicate their action
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
mengho:
Shias like to provoke security agencies, they believe they are ALWAYS right, the problem here is that Nigerian security forces hate provocation, they easily spew out bullets when u push them too much.

Since the shia knows that d army use life bullets, it baffles me how they keep trying to confront them when they obviously won't use rubber bullets or tear gas to deal with them.

R.I.P to d dead

You keep using rubber bullets when your gallant men are falling ? There are rules that guide military operation, they are also human not animals.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
That was in Kaduna my ignorant friend and not Katsina

Outdated ignorant friend. It's first banned in Kano and Katsina before Kaduna on the same day. Disapprove it and I will present the Link.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Eazybay:

Ppl like u have been saying dey have guns but fail to bring proof even when u raided dea HQ

The dead soldiers were killed with stones i guess ? Don't you know soldiers also lost their men ?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Olabestonic001(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
ellovee:
They never see anything, were they not the ones that stoned a peaceful president, shouting sai buhari?
This is the right time to echo "sai buhari".

That's crass nonsense there!
They were not the one and we should respect the human life.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Yea, you're obviously one of them irredeemable zombies.

Nah, you're beyond help now so...

You call me, I could call you a wailer. But you see, that's for the brain-dead to indulge in. By now, you should have passed the stage of "you mess, akpu fly gate".

Talk with sense or don't talk at all.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
limeta:

You sure talk like one
Thanks ipod.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

You call me, I could call you a wailer. But you see, that's for the brain-dead to indulge in. By now, you should have passed the stage of "you mess, akpu fly gate".

Talk with sense or don't talk at all.
Whatever helps you sleep easy at night.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

Outdated ignorant friend. It's first banned in Kano and Katsina before Kaduna on the same day. Disapprove it and I will present the Link.
Lies, lies lies.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Lies, lies lies.

Foolish Liar.

Kano State on Tuesday joined some northern states to ban the activities of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN, the foremost Shiite group in Nigeria.

Kaduna, Katsina and Kebbi States, all in the north western Nigeria, recentlydeclared the group’s activities, unlawful. The action came about 10 months after over 300 members of the group were killed by soldiers who accused them of blocking a road and plotting to kill the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, a lieutenant general.

This paragraph can be found on the first paragraph of the link.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/212553-kano-bans-shiites-procession.html

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

Foolish Liar.

Kano State on Tuesday joined some northern states to ban the activities of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN, the foremost Shiite group in Nigeria.

Kaduna, Katsina and Kebbi States, all in
the north western Nigeria, recentlydeclared the group’s activities, unlawful.
The action came about 10 months after over 300 members of the group were killed by soldiers who accused them of blocking a road and plotting to kill the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, a lieutenant general.

This paragraph can be found on the first paragraph of the link.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/212553-kano-bans-shiites-procession.html
Lol. I knew you had no links. Kano state joined bla bla bla...

Show me a link that details where it was passed into law by the state house of assembly and you're spilling trash here.

Or do you think the governor or anyone can just come out and ban them by word of mouth? Mugu like you.

The bone of contention here is Katsina state by the way not Kano.

Waiting for your link.

Hopeless zombie...

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by akins56(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
shia's don't vote.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Lol. I knew you had no links. Kano state joined bla bla bla...

Show me a link that details where it was passed into law by the state house of assembly and you're spilling trash here.

Or do you think the governor or anyone can just come out and ban them by word of mouth? Mugu like you.

The bone of contention here is Katsina state by the way not Kano.

Waiting for your link.

Hopeless zombie...

Either word of mouth or signed into law , governor being the number one citizen in the state had spoken what remains is to make it a law . No one has the right to violate his orders.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by desmond2pk: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
LorDBolton:
Seriously some people are just hell bent on hating pmb

If na ipob members they term him killer

Oya him fellow northerners they term him killer

Oya even BH they term him killer.

Let's wait for the true story of what happened today to be released.

Also b4 people start shouting ICC they should first tell ICC to try president Bush n co. Even the ISIS were first armed by america.

It may happen to you or people related to you

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Oluwaseun748(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
The same People he swore under oath to protect are the same he is murdering today.
Shame of a Nation

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

This no be islamization of Nigeria again? Wetin FG go do when una no go find something bad out of it. The Government arrest Corrupt Judges with evidences, una dey halla. Now in Edo State that is an APC state, the Judge for the election tribunal dey behave. Order for the election materials to be reviewed by the PDP candidate. How this one want take happen before?

It is a warning to all trouble makers. This Govt. will not condone Trouble makers. A word is enough for the wise. Whether you be Militant, muslim/Christian Fanatic or currupt judge. Nowhere for you to hide and propagate your nefarious activities. It is either you obey the Laws of the Land or you see wetin you dey find.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Either word of mouth or signed into law , governor being the number one citizen in the state had spoken what remains is to make it a law . No one has the right to violate his orders.
We are in a democracy where rule of law and the constitution is supreme.

Word of mouth never suffices to outlaw any group and this is why El Rufai ensured the speedy passage of the bill into law in Kaduna state. Hence, whatever the police or army do, they will be backed by the law.

You nothing about anything obviously undecided

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by stainlink(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
It is unfortunate that these kind of incidents keep happening in my dear country.
Love for one another is what we must preach,
tolerance should be our practices,
and respect for our neighbours no matter the race, religion, tribe, sect should be embedded to the core of our existence.
I once witnessed the procession of this shiite people in funtua in 2012 after my NYSC camp in Tsafe, Zamfara state and to be frank, it is so so annoying, imagine staying at a spot during a long journey for over an hour just because fellow Nigerians are celebrating some kind of ritual. You better not say a word, else you will be history, not even a fellow muslim or shiite. I wouldn't say it serves them right because no body have the right to take anyone's life but we all have to respect each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.