Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) (695 Views)

For How Long Have U Been Single ? / Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic / What's The Longest Time You've Been Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) by Wohlstand: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello All,

I use this opportunity to invite you to come experience God next week Sunday

Its is out anointing service, is there an issue that has been bothering you for a while now.

You come believing God and He will show up in your situation, I am a testimony to this.

Attached is a flyer containing real life testimonies of what God can do in your life. He will surely show up in your case in Jesus name!

If you have any inquiries or would require assistance or directions on how to get to the church, please contact me on layi@wohlstand.com.ng

If you cannot attend any Winners Church at your location, just search for "David Oyedepo Ministries International Media Center" on the internet and join the service.

Regards

Wohlstand

Re: Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin

So u mean all ppol gonna attend are singles? grin

Damn! Maybe I gone finally meet the blue eyed chocolatey skin boi. Who knows... grin grin mIRACLES happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) by Presh900(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Newbeginnings broda
Re: Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) by Newbeginnings(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
I don't think love is religious... If it was so.. then so many marriages could have been able to stand the test of time...

If you are single and looking for a man... Then you should get ready for a man to find you....

since you have me in mind Presh900 it means you are seriously following on my posts...

Nairaland has not allowed me to post for a while now and that is why I am not posting

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) by Presh900(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think love is religious... If it was so.. then so many marriages could have been able to stand the test of time...

If you are single and looking for a man... Then you should get ready for a man to find you....

since you have me in mind Presh900 it means you are seriously following on my posts...

Nairaland has not allowed me to post for a while now and that is why I am not posting

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
lol....this escapee 4rm YabaLeft
Re: Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) by Newbeginnings(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Presh900:
lol....this escapee 4rm YabaLeft

Remember

Don't try to impress people with your lifestyle, trying to make them wish to be you.. Instead build people inside and out and they will be forever be indebted to you, including those they will build

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) by Wohlstand: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re-posting smiley
Re: Tired Of Been Single? Read Up Here :) by Wohlstand: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re-Posting smiley

(1) (Reply)

Before Cooking Indomie / Love In The Air: Couple Set Social Media On Fire With Hot Pre-wedding Photos / Tips On How You Can Balance Career And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.