Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (81932 Views)

Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / How Nigerian Men In USA Kill Their Imported Wives / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by 9jaBloke: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Weak minds

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by TruthHurts1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
No wonder they refused to pass the Gender Equality Law. Nigerian men are too insecure to manage a woman who's more successful than them.

In Nigeria society tells a woman to "humble yourself" before her husband, when in actual fact they mean "humiliate yourself".

Because the only virtuous woman in the eyes of a Nigerian man is a timid, emotionally and financially dependent woman. If you're an educated, wealthy, intelligent and outspoken woman, its like a warning system goes on in the mind of an average Nigerian man. He will do everything to "tame" you and when he fails he will tell everyone that you are "proud" and "stubborn".

Forget about becoming a Proverbs 31 woman because the primitive mind of your typical African man is too sub-evolved to understand such a concept.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
there was a case where the woman (nurse too) was allegedly fvcking the janitor

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by olempe(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
They make more money andngrow wings... So lugubrious!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by whitebeard(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
cool hñn..! OK teamwhiteladies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by gafadove(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by seXytOhbAd(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
What a damn shame!!! . I know of many women who come to the states, beg their husbands to sponsor their dreams. Mind you, these men have been in the States since, work very hard, and saved up to buy their houses and still spend their savings on these women. The cause for the violence is that, when a man sacrifices for you, and you cannot respect his sacrifice, then you must be mad! These men were pushed psychologically by a system that is partial to women, and our naija wives sharp mouth. Imagine not being allowed to sleep in your own home after a fight. Lol. Women will say men are animals, but women are Devils. What's your life and profession worth when you're staring into the barrel of a gun being held by a psychopath you created. Sigh. Sorry for the rant, I've had a long day.

42 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Kobicove(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Not a new thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Ezedon(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
*ATTENTION!!!* Pls whoever knows *OKEZIE DEBORAH* who served in *Cross River State* should pls inform her that her *Discharge Certificate* had been picked up somewhere. She should contact this number *08063638466* to get it. Pls share until this info gets to her or someone who knows her.....Help a friend!!!
*Sent as Received*

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by adedayoadedeji(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Question is, "why beat a woman"?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Avalon316:
Why kill them? Simply dump their smelly pu$$13$.
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by sdindan: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
I like the last one.

Can never take my wife abroad with me never.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by sdindan: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
I like the last one.

Can never take my wife abroad with me never.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
So nursing is so lucrative in the US

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Marriott1980(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
This right here is deep. An average Nigerian woman in America will always want to use the American legal system to deal with their husbands on issues which can be settled amicably if they were in Nigeria. I always say it that the American Legal system only favors Women, Children and Animals. The men don't have any right whatsoever.

How can you take what someone has worked all their life to accomplish in America which is a no mans land and expect that person to go home singing Shakiti Bobo? NO! These are crimes of passion and I pity those men because they felt boxed into a corner and feel there is nothing to live for anymore. We see all these things happening here in America everyday and honestly our naija brothers and sisters need to do better.

Never ever forget where you come from or how you started.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by BIDOO(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Another rubbish

Who is the MOD that pushed this stinky shiit to front page ??

You said Nigerian men living in the USA that killed their imported wives and you just mentioned only 4 people

Mention another 4 Nigerian men that killed their "imported wives" and i will deactivate my account
Hmm, i wonder what will be ur fate if you go for night reading when you find it so difficult to comprehend a write up like this in broad day light?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Marriott1980(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
sanky346:

It is very very lucrative and there are jobs readily available.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Bollinger(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Moral if this story? Keep your family in Nigeria and let her father pay for her education.

That moral is ridiculously s.tupid.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by busyfishing(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please give our judges this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Keenlooka(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Women can so push ur bottons! Yet they form victims.... Now they have made beasts of these men, totally ruined them cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Bollinger(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
sunvick:
Why won they kill emmm.

You don't kill her she sends you to jail for the rest of your life plus paying child support from jail.
Since the women has decided to be wise, the men has resolved to be smart.

Too many fatherless boys these days in America.
#ticfortac

Are you sure you thought through your comment before you wrote them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by sukkot: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
sanky346:
not if you are the daughter of dangote or otedola

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
abike12:
I don't know why a sane adult will think it's his duty to control another living, breathing and functioning adult because he is the husband. I was very hard on a nlder that was claiming he's going to Nigeria to get a wife to bring back with him to the UK for this very reason. These men live in cities with a lot of eligible Nigerian single women but choose to go to Nigeria to import village girls so they can isolate them from their family and friends and control them. Unfortunately for them, the girls eyes will open and then they will resort to killing them as a means of final control. They would rather have a dead wife than a wife that comes and goes as she pleases. As for you girls in Nigeria waiting for their savior with dollars and pounds to come and rescue them, a word is enough for the wise. It's best you go and look for work and a young man in Nigeria to hustle with and build something.

So in other words you are free to disrespect your husband is that it?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by OlajumokeBread(f): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
BIDOO:

Hmm, i wonder what will be ur fate if you go for night reading when you find it so difficult to comprehend a write up like this in broad day light?

Sorry, i pay people to read stuffs and explain it to me

I only read my bank statement

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by logicab: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
I see the words "control" in quotes which I take to mean the accusations by the men are not really true. But we always hear how women complain of being controlled. Now, that is never written with quotes.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sad tho! But those women r wicked small too.. . Drain a man of all his 30years stay in US and expect to live in that same house!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by yinkslinks(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmm, hubby trainned wife to be his atm machine in America and atm gets updated and refuses to despense cash grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Before you hastily condemn the men based on the sensational headline of this post, consider the fact that most of those "wives" were nothing when the hard working man in abroad brought them and cleaned them up and sent them to nursing school. Once those "wives" get registered as nurses and start working, their husbands become nothing before their eyes. They quickly learn the western powers of women over men and even bring home their boy friends just to provoke their husbands for divorce and to inherit all the man acquired over the years. Those "wives" are evil and a man without self control can kill them before he realizes what he is doing

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Alighoda2(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
These are very sad cases.... undecided
mtn
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by BIDOO(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Sorry, i pay people to read stuffs and explain it to me

I only read my bank statement
I see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oh look, it's recycled news again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by doveda: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
I don't know why these guys got crazy. Kini big deal? Nigeria is full of submissive women na, lots of obedient women that can be controlled.....because female adults should be controlledundecided. If you can't tell a man what to do with hia money, what size of property to purchase, when or not to go out...it is marriage. Why do you think you can tell a woman all these jargons and not receive better disrespect?tongue

They shouldn't have reacted, they should have endured joor!!! Bunch of beta mentongue

Jokes aside smiley cheesy

Inasmuch I believe we have women who go crazy and I don't mean non-submisive(I don't believe that shi.t). I mean women who lose sight of the purposes of marriage and family. It is all about them. They don't care about their husbands nor about their children. They want to enjoy life like no tomorrow . Even single women don't act the way these id.iots do.

However there are some who actually act like that due to years of abuse in the hands of their husbands. Also, there are some who became defiant because their husband abscond their duty once their wives start earning but expect the woman to care for the house with her money and other financial benefits and yet must B submissive like she has always been.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.