Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (81933 Views)

Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / How Nigerian Men In USA Kill Their Imported Wives / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by sunvick(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
If you got married to make yourself and family happy.. only for someone you love to make your life miserable and unbearable? Common

Life is too short to be in a miserable marriage.

Bollinger:

Are you sure you thought through your comment before you wrote them?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Chanchit: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bollinger:

That moral is ridiculously s.tupid.

Abeg no vex, do quick carry your wife go.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
These are very sad cases.... undecided
nice not sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by bezimo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Murder is wickedness of the highest order.I am of the view that those who kill should die without mercy when found guilty.However a careful observation of each case would find common similarities on the triggers behind such unjustifiable act of murder of their wives.

That is an established man in the US comes home pick a crude, unculutured and submisive 9ja girl who gets into the US gets more education, starts working in a job, becomes exposed to the American society that gives "unfair power" to women and tries to oppress her husband who helped her to what she became. She starts disrespecting him and misbehaving deliberately so she can drive him out through divorce as a loser of almost everything he has worked for. The man takes it for a while after been driven out through divorce then the thought of revenge through murder creeps in till its executed.

This is the sad state of many Nigerian men who were married to 9ja girls who they brought into the US.When My friend in the States told me this trend of 9ja girls who come over with this mentality. I was surprised if it was really true but unfortunately thats the truth as shown in the cases the OP posted

So one wonders if its not better to marry an already Nigerian American or white girl already used to the US system for which it is less likely such scenerio would play out than to bring a 9ja girl over to the US who becomes a disaster waiting for the right time to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
And who says the wife can't be the head of a home? Here is a clear evidence grin cool tongue
Matriarchy is gradually happening cheesy grin
kiss
with aggressive death
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by neocortex: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChristineC:
Sad tales. There's nothing like marrying your friend where you both have mutual respect, not submissiveness because of fear or wealth.

Money changes many people but with a friend things will not simmer down to the level of murder. My opinion though.

That doesn't still guarantee long term happiness together.
Friends killing friends because of money is not a new story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by DCTrendy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
This should the Igbo men killing their imported wives in America!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Missonas(f): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
I blame the men. No matter the money a woman makes men should never make her feel superior by leaving key responsibilities to her just cos she earns more. Even if the man is dead broke. Never ever get intimidated, or rely on a woman completely with your small jobs and little income you can still be the boss, run ur home and make her come drooling. Respect is earned!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by DICKtator: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Moral if this story? Keep your family in Nigeria and let her father pay for her education.

No. The moral of the story is: when you bring them from Nigeria, make sure they don't become RN
They can be CEOs of Google,Coca Cola and the likes NOT RN!!!!

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Owliver(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
things about marriage should be well calculated with the brain not the heart.
never trust any human.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by abike12(f): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
cbrass:

So in other words you are free to disrespect your husband is that it?

So control = respect?
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by 2mNaira: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
I wish I never opened.This thread.

My mindset has been altered .

I hope I recover from this alteration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by cawc: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Unfortunately these are real cases messing up the whole family up. Am a living witness to a recent case though in the UK. The husband is completely messed up and the wife has carried on as there's no karma. When the results starts manifesting then it's time to jump from one prayer house to the other. There's God ooo
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by IamPrince1: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Scary! Only God knows what my uncle are enduring over there from their Nigeria wives.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bollinger:

Are you sure you thought through your comment before you wrote them?
if it gives them peace why not
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by DICKtator: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
sdindan:
I like the last one.

Can never take my wife abroad with me never.

Don't worry bro, you can go without your wife.

We in Nigeria would take very good of her

The car would need oil servicing and maintenance which we would take very good care of!!
Just continue to send her the money.

Thank you!!

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
And who says the wife can't be the head of a home? Here is a clear evidence grin cool tongue
Matriarchy is gradually happening cheesy grin
kiss

Yes...they can. I pray you become the head of your family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by justplainpaul(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
The women deserve the death they got. Only that the men were foolish. you no fit use otumokpo kill the idiiot wife?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Jacko1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
These hoes aint loyal

Well i blame the men for not moving on frm dose jezebels

Its painful losing your house of 20 years but having a woman make u become a killer and animal is more painful. Best move on and leave her for God

Point noted.... Il never train dis ma gal as RN.... Na early child education she dey go read.... Highest 45k per year
Make i see as she go take do shakara for me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
I know so sad, her situation was quiet unfortunate actually cry....but it's worth a try smiley....if I was her, I won't restrict my husband's movement, I would give him freedom smiley
NgcoboP:

with aggressive death
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by shuggah(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Akinwerndey:
Na wa o.... These niggas dickk needs to be chopped off, fried and given to dogs... For God sake na crime make wife hustle get money pass her husband? This is insanity!!!
which part of the story did u read?? a woman u brought to America, suffered to send to school nw graduates and because she earns more than u starts misbehaving and goes for a divorce leaving with all u eva laboured for, is it the story u read? or another one? if yes and u still gave that comment then u re stupid.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by ChristineC: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
neocortex:

friends raising a family together is far different from friends bonding over at a club or over a couple of drinks or business partners.
There may be extreme cases though but I think the probability will be really low.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by 2mNaira: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
abike12:

So control = respect?

Its sad that folks are not reading in between the lines.

The problem is that those women were no longer resecting their husbands and were no longer subject to them.

Surely,the equality between husband and wife that the western law created is evil.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Amen to that cheesy grin
Freiden:

Yes...they can. I pray you become the head of your family.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by kingthreat(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol this Mbu guy is one psychopath. Chai anger is a very bad thing. Instead of importing these wives, I rather marry an American. Let their ogogoro drinking fathers train them in the local nursing schools.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Missonas(f): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
neocortex:

True but theres this level of comrade and understanding if u marry ur frnd that no matter how wicked the mind plays trick on u and forces u to lash out that bond of frndship creeps in and forces one to keep it together. Truefriendship is for a lifetime my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Ecosystem4u: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Muder is realy a heinous crime........nd I condem it in its entirety. But ur last line is disputable.....Ladies who go over n eventually earn higher than their hubbies should be cool headed. Some men can forgive a cheating wife but may never forgive a domineering one!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I know so sad, her situation was quiet unfortunate actually cry....but it's worth a try smiley....if I was her, I won't restrict my husband's movement, I would give him freedom smiley

give him. you are courting extreme violence
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by logicab: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
kingthreat:
Instead of importing these wives, I rather marry an American.
LOL. Worse results.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by namuguibe(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
The OP is as smart and senior NL member. I'm surprised he created this junk- sensational thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Ake1: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Let liberalization of women continue.

But wait ooo, why are they generalizing this issue(by saying Nigerians are killing their imported wife) when in a real sense it happens to only one side of the country, Nigeria?

There is nothing like love without money as far as people from that particular zone is concern and nothing like love once money started flowing as far as concern.

There joy and sorrows is rooted in EGO
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by ShoProperties(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
make i buy land for here before recession strike.
contact me if you neee land

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.