Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (81931 Views)

Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / How Nigerian Men In USA Kill Their Imported Wives / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by sukkot: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
ShoProperties:
contact me if you neee land
like real land ? or virtual land ?
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by DICKtator: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
kings09:
Women shaaa. Little wonder guyz choose d whiteys. Wen 9ja women think they r in a 'gender-equal' environment, they begin to misbehave.

Lool. This is quite funny though.
Why?

You can cheat on a Nigerian woman (excuse my stereotyping!!!) and all she would do is cry,seek God's face or at worse, pack out.

Cheat on whitey (just looking at another woman), she would divorce your a.r.ss.e and take everydamn thing!!!
That's if she doesn't kee you.

Guys that choose the whitey know what they really want!!k

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Cletus77(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Another rubbish

Who is the MOD that pushed this stinky shiit to front page ??

You said Nigerian men living in the USA that killed their imported wives and you just mentioned only 4 people

Mention another 4 Nigerian men that killed their "imported wives" and i will deactivate my account

And why wouldn't a man kill his wife when the American government favors women, if you divorce a woman, she takes everything you hand you also pay her every month
u are right, its d country's fault
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Amen to that cheesy grin

I only pity that man hoping to take you down the isle

He wont know what he's getting into

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by tunjijones(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
Hmmm, hubby trainned wife to be his atm machine in America and atm gets updated and refuses to despense cash grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you trying to say its wrong to train ur wife in sch and expect her to support the family when she gets job? Is DAT what you are trying to say?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by cbrass(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
abike12:

So control = respect?

What do you mean by control, I only asked a simple question that needs a simple yes or no
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by einsteino(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
And who says the wife can't be the head of a home? Here is a clear evidence grin cool tongue
Matriarchy is gradually happening cheesy grin
kiss

have you no decency? this isnt a post to laugh or argue over rubbish. do you know the kind of pain one has to go through before he can bring himself to kill his wife in cold blood? have you imagined the horror the kids have to go through knowing their mum pushed their dads to such.. and their dads became the devils that stole their mum from this earth? no one in these stories would appreciate what you just did. we all have a lesson to learn from these stories, i only wish these folks didnt have to have a tragic life before we could learn these lessons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Akinwerndey: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
shuggah:

which part of the story did u read?? a woman u brought to America, suffered to send to school nw graduates and because she earns more than u starts misbehaving and goes for a divorce leaving with all u eva laboured for, is it the story u read? or another one? if yes and u still gave that comment then u re stupid.
I apologise for my rude comment... Forgive me please and I'm sincerely sorry about it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by tonio2wo: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
There was a reason God put the man as the head of the family. undecided

I blame the dead wives.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by wiseoneking: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
ever811:
I know its jail terms to kick box a woman over there... ones she starts misbehaving,pet her and bring her to nigeria,for a visit........accuse her with one meaningless offense the moment you sight...WELCOME TO MURITALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.....and her face right right away....
A nurse with work permit and a green card holder or even a citizen cannot be messed up. They even got more rights than their hubby.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by lozanni(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
And who says the wife can't be the head of a home? Here is a clear evidence grin cool tongue
kiss

Sis, you are courting trouble. Wnich African man will allow you act as head of the family? Those ladies, unfortunately, who met a sad end tried to do the same.
Btw, what are the Nigerian Associations in the US doing to stop these gory and ugly trends?
Are they organising counselling classes for troubled Nigerian couples? Are they advising Nigerian men bringing ladies to train,as RNs', to sign pre-nuptial aggreements first, so that they do not lose their whole properties and investments in the case of a divorce?
The above issues are some of what could drive men round the bend with very tragic consequences.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
*sigh* I understand, such is life smiley
einsteino:

have you no decency? this isnt a post to laugh or argue over rubbish. do you know the kind of pain one has to go through before he can bring himself to kill his wife in cold blood? have you imagined the horror the kids have to go through knowing their mum pushed their dads to such.. and their dads became the devils that stole their mum from this earth? no one in these stories would appreciate what you just did. we all have a lesson to learn from these stories, i only wish these folks didnt have to have a tragic life before we could learn these lessons.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
He doesn't need your pity, don't worry he will be in good hands wink smiley
Freiden:

I only pity that man hoping to take you down the isle

He wont know what he's getting into

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Cletus77(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
free guns everywhere,.... Dats one case with some women, when they produce money in the family they don't regard their husbands anymore..,but they don't deserve to be killed
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
I am also glad they would also die like their wives! At least that's the law abroad,no way to escape the punishment tongue
Next time learn to control your temper. Even the bible said,' thou shall not kill'!
Many African women suffer more than this from their husbands and they didn't kill any one.
Useless bunch of insecure hypocritical men! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmm...interesting smiley
NgcoboP:

give him. you are courting extreme violence
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Errmm the girls didn't try and the guys didn't try too undecided
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by henribj(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
kiss

No wahala nah, if that's what women want then they should go ahead and finance themselves in their education and all else that needs financing and when they are really ready to settle down, they should do the proposing and foot the marriage bills and all, that way the man in their life would know she is the one footing the bills and comfortably relegate himself to the secondary position, instead of a woman trying to form head of the family after the man has finished training her in school, bringing her to the usa for greener pastures and then she turns around to start acting all bit..chy.
grin
#justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by abike12(f): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
cbrass:

What do you mean by control, I only asked a simple question that needs a simple yes or no

The answer to your simple question is in the original post. I'm not responsible for your comprehension issues. Bye.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by foladara777(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
justplainpaul:
The women deserve the death they got. Only that the men were foolish. you no fit use otumokpo kill the idiiot wife?
See an idiot justifying murder ooh...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by obiflex: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Let me just state this: if you're tired of your husband, be Honorable, move out of the house he built then file for a divorce. If you brought a woman from the gutters in Nigeria, sent her to school and she no longer respects you, don't kill her ask her to leave and then file a divorce if you built the house. No one needs to commit murder because of marital disagreement. Buy even when you can no longer continue with the marriage, be honest with yourself, don't try to take property acquired by the other party. If you earn more than him, go rent another house and leave him with his house. You already won, he brought you to America and trained you in nursing school. No matter what he did, don't try to strip him of the property he spent all his youth acquiring, you'll be leaving him with no where to go except fight back and commit murder. I would blame all the men who kill their wives if only the wives walked away without claiming any assets. You divorce him and take every thing he's ever worked for at a time that he's long past his most productive years, then you deny him access to his kids, this is unnecessary. This winner takes all is extremely crude. It's more crude than shooting someone dead for robbing you of everything you ever worked for ,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by toyinid78: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
kiss
even satan does nt agree to woman bin head not to even talk of God,so u prefer ur husband cook,wash,sweep n do d dishes while u sit nad watch tv n wen he dies u do d burial,u must b a witch

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
She could have been submissive and the head at the same time, it's possible smiley
lozanni:

Sis, you are courting trouble. Wnich African man will allow you act as head of the family? Those ladies, unfortunately, who met a sad end tried to do the same.
Btw, what are the Nigerian Associations in the US doing to stop these gory and ugly trends?
Are they organising counselling classes for troubled Nigerian couples? Are they advising Nigerian men bringing ladies to train,as RNs', to sign pre-nuptial aggreements first, so that they do not lose their whole properties and investments in the case of a divorce?
The above issues are some of what could drive men round the bend with very tragic consequences.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by yinkslinks(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
not at all
tunjijones:

Are you trying to say its wrong to train ur wife in sch and expect her to support the family when she gets job? Is DAT what you are trying to say?
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by mysteryman2014: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
kiss

And see the happy ending
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
At least she tried, I think I should learn from her experience and change a few things smiley
mysteryman2014:

And see the happy ending
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobleking2000(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
mnairaland:
I wish I never opened.This thread.

My mindset has been altered .

I hope I recover from this alteration.

Truly my mindset has been altered seriously I have this young lady am with with the hope of giving her the best in life in all aspects even sponsoring her to any level abroad but with this I have decided that she will get everything but not this one of coming to live with me in any western countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by lozanni(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
She could have been submissive and the head at the same time, it's possible smiley

I dont think thats possible.
As the head, you listen to the opinion of your wife and grown up kids, but you take the final decision; this means as the head of the family, others submit to your decisions and not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
He doesn't need your pity, don't worry he will be in good hands wink smiley

Good hands indeed. Abeg upload your picture....you already know why
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin.....but it's not my fault he can't provide for the family, do you expect the woman to provide for the family and do house chores at the same time? Hells na! That's slavery tongue smiley
toyinid78:
even satan does nt agree to woman bin head not to even talk of God,so u prefer ur husband cook,wash,sweep n do d dishes while u sit nad watch tv n wen he dies u do d burial,u must b a witch

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobleking2000(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Freiden:

Yes...they can. I pray you become the head of your family.

In Nigeria so that you will see the difference between Nigeria and United States of America
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by shuggah(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Akinwerndey:
you son of a baby factory... You're so dumb clueless and unrepentantly foolish and demented... So because they sponsored their wives to nursing school and because they divorce them means they should take laws into their hands and kill dem abi? Or na so your papa take kill ya mama? Okpo!!
my mother neva duped my father nor did she go for divorce, i won't insult u but i suggest u go see a movie about this on YouTube. thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.