Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (43654 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by MrCounselor: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Dshocker(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
[size=20pt]Being an oap doesn't make you intelligent.If you've been an adhere listener to Rhythm 93.7,you will know that Toke Makinwa has nothing upstairs, although her english is superb............i could remember she was mentioning the south eastern states & called Onitsha as a state,plus other numerous mistake she has said on air that even an 8yr old baby knows [/size]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
For once Kemi Olunloyo talks sense!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Am with Kemi 100% on this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Legend87(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:

No it's NOT!!! I have kept mute concerning her continuous rants but it's too much na!

She isn't behaving her age..At her age she should be handle matters more maturely in my opinion!

Take Joke Silva for example.. isn't she also a celeb!!!!
Bros, i like your style.. Abeg, send ur sister to me for a ''One Night Stand'' (ONS)
She will love it.
Instead of ranting here, check her twitter handle,FB or IG & let her knw all this u're saying to us.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by abatisegun: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
dhorlapo:

Social media commentator and media personality Kemi Olunloyo is one not afraid to share her opinion on trending issue.

Her latest reaction is that on Toke Makinwa who advised females to do all sort of things in their 20s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyxgqliF1Xs

Below is what Kemi had to say on the matter

“After watching Toke’s popular vlog, I agree that her videos are not for everyone. Definitely not for parents who have daughters. I said in 2007 that I am not a role model but a mentor. Only your motherly figure should be your role model. Role models fall from grace. Toke Makinwa, the beautiful successful OAP and Youtube star sadly failed in her marriage because another woman Anita Solomon had a one night stand with her estranged husband Maje Ayida who went back for more.

Anita simultaneously dated Ayida for 8 years alongside Toke for 12 years. What Toke may not realize is that GIRLS are going to become women & mothers some day. I said may. Toke Makinwa pls don’t encourage them to have one night stands. Unwanted pregnancies have occured time and time again. Some women have contracted the lifelong pain of HIV and some dealing with single motherhood and poverty.

I have never been married and left an abusive relationship with my two children to become a single mom. I have no daughters but Im a feminist to the core. Many women were raped after one night stands and were too ashamed to tell the police. Don’t ever kiss strangers. There is no etiquette in that. It’s selling yourself cheap. While officer Sanguietti of the Toronto Police told us in the room not to dress like sluts to avoid being raped, a global movement began #slutwalk.

We dont have to wait for Oprah to march in the walk to get the message across. Toke we don’t have to wait for you to send a bad message across. Your sponsors, advertisers, humanitarian and activist groups are watching. As fierce, assertive and outspoken as I am, I urge you to retract the video message. Today is #internationaldayofthegirl #DayoftheGirl #internationaldayofthegirlchild. Change the mind of a girl.

I always call Rihanna my daughter. You are my Nigerian daughter! Best wishes darling!! You are our STAR!!”

http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/10/kemi-olunloyo-writes-open-letter-on-toke-makinwa-you-need-to-read-this/

sister kemi is saying d truth for the first we expect more from her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Legend87:

Bros, i like your style.. Abeg, send ur sister to me for a ''One Night Stand'' (ONS)
She will love it.
Instead of ranting here, check her twitter handle,FB or IG & let her knw all this u're saying to us.

shebi u get sister na..go fùck am na grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Legend87(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:

shebi u get sister na..go fùck am na grin grin

U're a Cloak... Now u see that she's right in kicking against advicing Young ladies to indulge in a 1 nyt stand.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by latsy: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kemi is right this time.
No sane girl will follow a marriage failures advice on
important life issues.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Biodex58(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Who she epp??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Legend87:

U're a Cloak... Now u see that she's right in kicking against advicing Young ladies to indulge in a 1 nyt stand.

I wasn't in support of TOKE'S POST! I was only talking about Madame kemi's continuous social media rants! in fact am in total support on Madame Kemi's post!

y'all just keep misunderstanding me..now kindly stop quoting me bruh

cheers smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Omoluabi16(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Immorality is the order of the day. chastity is seen as outdated. . .it's cool now to be bad. either in your 20's or 70's there are always consequences of whatever action we take. she should have gone further to on what will happened if these girl get pregnant. . .or fall into wrong hands. Crazy world.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Ugosample(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
As long as you are an adult, male or female, so what you wanna, as long as you understand the consequences, and know how to mitigate them.

Nigerians and holier than thou attitude. undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by 1stNumeroUno: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmm, if aunty kemi actually said that...it means 'something good has (eventually) come out of her Nazareth'.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Realhommie(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Legend87:

Dude's plain stupid and needs to grow up.

If he disagreed with Toke then he didn't need to spew the rubbish he posted up the coz aunty Kemi made a whole lot of sense, she was 100% on point.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by neocortex: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
diva90:
People are just reading too much meaning into the vlog. What I presume toke was trying to say in summary even though she used bad examples is that, people should 'live life' while they are still young because after your 20s life in the 30s and 40s gets serious
By the way, this vlog was made ages ago, why is it a problem all of a sudden?

That is a very bad advice, a loose girl in 20s will remain loose forever.
There is an erroneous believe that you can just stop "living life" whenever
you want, humans seek pleasure as much as possible, why will a woman in 3
0s or 40s suddenly stop enjoying herself ?

She won't , the worst that could happen is she going underground to get
what she want and she blames the devil if she eventually get caught.

When a human grows comfortable in an act it becomes impossible
to drop completely. People don't change so it is better to cultivate
a good habit than saying "I will just stop when I want".

Researches have even proved that marriages of modest singles suffer
less problems and divorce than those with heavy baggages on their head.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:
Kemi is right this time around
100% right

Toke whoever she is, is extremely mad. Wtf. Was so shocked shocked
Was shocked too undecided

She doesn't know what to blog about grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Legend87(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:

I wasn't in support of TOKE'S POST! I was only talking about Madame kemi's continuous social media rants! in fact am in total support on Madame Kemi's post!

y'all just keep misunderstanding me..now kindly stop quoting me bruh

cheers smiley

The Naija way....tongue
When u say stop quoting u, u definately wanted me to quote & say something to u.
But, i will not..cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by habbi080(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
1st time this woman make sense for my side.. Thank God ooo..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Admols(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
I am damn well sure that some people did not read the post before making comments. By mere seeing the word/name KEMI, the hatred begins.

The message this woman was trying to pass around this time concerns every good parents who want the best for their daughters.

Even if she was wrong, we should learn how to carefully correct elders without using abusive words on them.

I know some were making harsh comments because of her past, but we should know that two wrongs can never make a right. Moreover, all this woman's recent messages are worthy of commendations.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Legend87:

The Naija way....tongue
When u say stop quoting u, u definately wanted me to quote & say something to u.
But, i will not..cheesy

I honestly didn't want u to grin

mentions dey tire person sometimes tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Realhommie(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Admols:
I am damn well sure that some people did not read the post before making comments. By mere seeing the word/name KEMI, the hatred begins.

The message this woman was trying to pass around this time concerns every good parents who want the best for their daughters.

Even if she was wrong, we should learn how to carefully correct elders without using abusive words on them.

I know some were making harsh comments because of her past, but we should know that two wrongs can never make a right. Moreover, all this woman's recent messages are worthy of commendations.
I agree with every single WORD in your post.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
ellacute45:

Was shocked too undecided

She doesn't know what to blog about grin

Looooool, seriously my mouth was like shocked

U have to kiss stranger?

Me: wtf and have herpes, yh right

Have a 1 nightstand

Me: like that lady with ur husband, right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Omoluabi16(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
diva90:
People are just reading too much meaning into the vlog. What I presume toke was trying to say in summary even though she used bad examples is that, people should 'live life' while they are still young because after your 20s life in the 30s and 40s gets serious
By the way, this vlog was made ages ago, why is it a problem all of a sudden?
smh. you again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by mamachizzy(f): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
hate her all u want, but for once she is right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
I am guessing this issue must be the most important issue, worries and concern of nigerians at the moment.
forget the high price of Rice and the absolute shambolic nigerian economy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by olareed(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kilo ma n se woman yi gansef
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by diva90: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Omoluabi16:
smh. you again.

Yes!!!!! Missed me?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Ndifereke: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:

In order to garner cheap likes you ended making up a dumb post that showcases the stupidity in you. Next time, read before commenting, and type with your brain intact.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Ndifereke: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Realhommie:
Dude's plain stupid and needs to grow up.

If he disagreed with Toke then he didn't need to spew the rubbish he posted up the coz aunty Kemi made a whole lot of sense, she was 100% on point.

The fool is among these spoiled kids that rush to comment first before reading. Don't blame him, blame easy access to Internet.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ndifereke:

In order to garner cheap likes you ended making a dumb post that showcases the stupidity in you. Next time, read before commenting, and type with your brain intact.

You stùpid bastard son of a million fathers!

I was talking about kemi's continuous rants on social media.. not this particular post! I am in 100% support of this particular post!

Despite the fact that I edited it u Stùpid cretin still quoted me!

May u die of paralysis and stroke combined if u quote me stùpidly again angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Ndifereke: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod1:

You stùpid bastard son of a million fathers!

I was talking about kemi's continuous rants on social media.. not this particular post! I am in 100% support of this particular post!

Despite the fact that I edited it u Stùpid cretin still quoted me!

May u die of paralysis and stroke combined if u quote me stùpidly again angry

The rants of a brainless accursed twăt. May all your daughters be adherents of one night stand, you møron!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos / Young Artiste Shot Four Times By Army Officer In Lagos (photo) / Portable Acquires Multimillion Customized Diamond Chain (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.