Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (43650 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Must she talk? She suppose receive sense! Whatever she says now doesn't concern me! Mouth wey dirty na smell e dey smell. No mata wetin u talk. Olofofo jati jati. I dey compose correct abuse give am. The day I go fire her that day heaven go collect visitor. Supo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by gemale(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
I SAY AM!!!! I know say dt Aunty kemi get grudge against men folk. D way she dey always write 4 dt her messed up column on Sunday punch, u go tnk say we men b 2 IC 2 Satan wey im send on special assignment 2 derail female destinies. I always knew dt woman was nothing bt a man hater who tnks dt all men r lyk d 1s dt maltreated her. Abeg make she swerve enta therapy so dt she can move on 4rm ds miserable phase of her lyf instead of badmouthing d entire male species. Abeg I blv dt a woman shldnt b shamed because she has a high libido & tries 2 satisfy it afta all r d days of youth nt d days 2 explore numerous facets of ur personality (including d s3xual parts)? Despite all d civilization & refinement in human behaviour, we r still animals & r driven by d urge 2 mate.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
so this woman can make sense like this. shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by mikolo80: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2016
Jarizod:

The question is __ e concern am?
e concine you?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2016
mikolo80:
e concine you?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by mikolo80: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=Jarizod post=50211286][/quote]thank goodness you sef don see your stoopidity
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
mikolo80:
thank goodness you sef don see your stoopidity

it's stupidity sir..go back to primary school and learn..

Thank me later smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by mikolo80: 12:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Jarizod:

it's stupidity sir..go back to primary school and learn..

Thank me later smiley
see
More stupidity
Did not know that nairaland allowed the word
But guess you had to grab at straws to feel better
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2016
mikolo80:
see More stupidity Did not know that nairaland allowed the word But guess you had to grab at straws to feel better
hard
Gns 101..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by mikolo80: 7:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Jarizod:

hard

Gns 101..
SMH
Had to grab at straws
Primary school English
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2016
mikolo80:
SMH
Had to grab at straws
Primary school English

Go back to primary school sir and read ur Queens premier grin

When you are smarter quote me smiley

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by mustaphaknn5(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2016
9am
VACANCY!!!

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

Qualification: Degree, OND, HND in any discipline.

Job Description for Business Development Officer

Prospect for potential new clients for our free verified certificate course on Occupational/Quality Health Safety Environment Course (QHSE) and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure robust strings of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s management.
Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Present an image that mirrors that of the client.

Client Retention

Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
Work with technical staff e.g. Instructors and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Arrange and participate in internal and external client business briefs.

Contact us today to benefit from this opportunity. This application close 5th November, 2016.

Applicant should send application letter and resume to career@lordraahglobalclassic.com or http://lordraahglobalclassic.com/careers/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful / Stephanie Linus' Son Poses With Her AMVCA Award (Photo) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Wife, Cynthia Hit The Beach In Durban, SA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.