Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (43647 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by daveP(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
So the American police actually do know that dressing can provoke rape and tell peeps not to dress provocative.

Our Nig ladies down hear una dey hear.

Toke will regret lots of stuff when she nears 50-60 yrs.

Do stuff now that would make you smile when you are all gray should make us careful.

Toke; Voices from a sunk, stinking aquifer!!!

I wonder how Kemi sons do feel everytume their mum does this everytime!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Ndifereke: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod1:

Truth is am actually enjoying this grin

I dey watch film now..no worry I go mention u later we go continue cheesy

NdiFEREKE my nigga grin hahahahha. grin grin

cheesy grin

Spare me the lies, bro. You're not enjoying my corrosive missiles, the fact that you went from being serious in your earliest (?) reply to me, to bombarding your subsequent replies with excess " grin " emojis to save face betrayed you. grin tongue

All of a sudden you've changed to a subtle stance from your previous aggressive one, and have started watching film? While giving me a one minute reply to all my posts? Which kind lie be that? grin grin

Anyway, I apologize for my insults on you, your inconsiderate insult to a good advice from Kemi made me angry. Accept my apologies. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Barigaboy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Aunty catch Toke dis time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ndifereke:

cheesy grin

Spare me the lies, bro. You're not enjoying my corrosive missiles, the fact that you went from being serious in your earliest (?) reply to me, to bombarding your subsequent replies with excess " grin " emojis to save face betrayed you. grin tongue

All of a sudden you've changed to a subtle stance from your previous aggressive one, and have started watching film? While giving me a one minute reply to all my posts? Which kind lie be that? grin grin

Anyway, I apologize for my insults on you, your inconsiderate insult to a good advice from Kemi made me angry. Accept my apologies. Peace.
Realhommie:
You guys should make up already, real men don't fight.
Na you Bleep up so e no bad if you make the move, it's a small world after all.

Truly Ndifreke it was fun for me whether u believe it or not..am one hella crazy person.. If u visit the Romance section u'll understand cheesy

We feed on beefs and drama there grin

I agree I was outta line with the comment and I apologize.. But apart from the comment about kemi..most of my other comments are just for fun and most people understand it..tho some misunderstand it.. cheesy

Cheers guys cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ndifereke:

Same here. That imbecılê have been spotted on various FP threads seeking atention and cheap likes and notoriety. All to what gain, if I may ask? If only I was the owner of this site, societal misfits like him will be banned for every ounce of stupidity he emits.

Now this cracked me up grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Realhommie(m): 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod1:

Truly Ndifreke it was fun for me whether u believe it or not..am one hella crazy person.. If u visit the Romance section u'll understand cheesy

I agree I was outta line with the comment and I apologize.. But apart from the comment about kemi..most of my other comments are just for fun and most people understand it..tho some misunderstand it.. cheesy

Cheers guys cheesy

Now this is more like it, way to go...

You've just proven that you're a real man after all.. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Ndifereke: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod1:

Now this cracked me up grin grin

Lol. No vex, man. Na anger make me type that. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Realhommie(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ndifereke:

cheesy grin

Nice one bro... Way to go
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Ndifereke: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Realhommie:
Nice one bro... Way to go

Na so e be, bro. We men don't carry beefs around. We disagree, we argue, then we make up with or without apologies, then we move on. Life's too short for storing pent up anger.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Realhommie:
Now this is more like it, way to go...

You've just proven that you're a real man after all.. grin

Na so boss cheesy

As for the posting on threads..am on a "compulsory" sabbatical leave hence the posts # too much time on my hands and also to put smiles on some people's faces ..most of my posts are humour-laced and maybe sometimes wicked grin..just for the fun bruh smiley

I hope ur day went well smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
diva90:

Sorry for you, man's world world indeed undecided
guess u still living in the 40's
madam,don't cry pls. Go born pikin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Realhommie(m): 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ndifereke:

Na so e be, bro. We men don't carry beefs around. We disagree, we argue, then we make up with or without apologies, then we move on. Life's too short for storing pent up anger.
Exactly... Men no get time for beef, surely life is too short.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by blazer234: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:

I'm happy for you that you retracted that your thoughtless comment.

Would you advice your daughter to have a one night stand? Would you advice your daughter to kiss a total stranger? shocked. Or maybe you will be happy when you hear your wife had slept with many men on street corners before meeting you? Hope you can now see how senseless and thoughtless and equally unreasonable your comment is?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
blazer234:

I'm happy for you that you retracted that your thoughtless comment.

Would you advice your daughter to have a one night stand? Would you advice your daughter to kiss a total stranger? shocked. Or maybe you will be happy when you hear your wife had slept with many men on street corners before meeting you? Hope you can now see how senseless and thoughtless and equally unreasonable your comment is?

k
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Realhommie(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod1:

Na so boss cheesy

As for the posting on threads..am on a "compulsory" sabbatical leave hence the posts # too much time on my hands and also to put smiles on some people's faces ..most of my posts are humour-laced and maybe sometimes wicked grin..just for the fun bruh smiley

I hope ur day went well smiley
I see you do it on purpose and you enjoy it, cool. Now i understand but alot of people wouldn't hence you'll have much explaining to do almost everytime so people do not misconstrue you else na attack back to back oooo, lolz.

As for my day, I bless God. Hope urs went well too? Special hailingz
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
first time aunty ode is making sense grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by blazer234: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:

The question is __ e concern am?

Yes, it concerns her.

Why?

Because her sons will get married one day. And I'm sure she won't be happy if they marry former oloso. You are the one that is not using your brain to think.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
blazer234:

Yes, it concerns her.

Why?

Because her sons will get married one day. And I'm sure she won't be happy if they marry former oloso. You are the one that is not using your brain to think.

You pushing it bruh..I modified the post already..Now kindly stop mentioning me smiley

Thanks
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is about the best piece I have read from the desk of madam Kemi Olunloyo.

NEVER SAY NEVER!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by biggy26: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Aunty Kemi where have you been with your smelling gutter mouth?

Unfortunately, u have shown yourself to be intellectually and morally bankrupt. Point out one wrong thing she said. If u have nothing to say next time, use a hanky and block ur sewage mouth. REPENT!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by ahamonyeka(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
biggy26:

Unfortunately, u have shown yourself to be intellectually and morally bankrupt. Point out one wrong thing she said. If u have nothing to say next time, use a hanky and block ur sewage mouth. REPENT!!!
useless animal why taking panadol for another persons wahala?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
dirtymoney:
They do and say these things intentionally... Just to remain relevant and stay in the lime light.

Bloggers and website owners who are supposed to ensure such messages are suppressed and hindered from reaching the audience who are supposed to be prevented from hearing them publish them and make profit.

How diffrent are the bloggers/website owners who help spread the message like wild fire from Toke Makinwa herself?

And more so, best way to respond to foolish talk is silence.
Yeah. It works. Just try it.
with all this bunch of u r still advocating silence..
irony I guess.
.lol... but she's right this time sha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by angelofurlife: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why would someone suggest we have a one night stand? And to think she feels she makes sense grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
The very first time something reasonable will be coming from this woman. Nice one!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=angelofurlife post=50148404]Why would someone suggest we have a one night stand? And to think she feels she makes sense

She is sick
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
dhorlapo:

Don’t ever kiss strangers. There is no etiquette in that. It’s selling yourself cheap. While officer Sanguietti of the Toronto Police told us in the room not to dress like sluts to avoid being raped, a global movement began #slutwalk.

http://gidibest.com.ng/2016/10/kemi-olunloyo-writes-open-letter-on-toke-makinwa-you-need-to-read-this/
GBAM!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by fortunechy(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2016
sick pple everywia
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by metallisc(m): 3:01am On Oct 13, 2016
edgecution:

She's right this time.

no she is NOT, she lacks basic understanding!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by metallisc(m): 3:06am On Oct 13, 2016
repogirl:
One night stands will still happen whether she advises or doesn't, people like being sanctimonious.

I understand what she means by girls should live their lives to the full. Experience is the best teacher afterall, isn't it?
But then all caution shouldn't be thrown to the wind. There's a thin line between being open and being loose.

aaahhh! my very beautiful friend gets it! grin grin now i know who the people with deeper understanding on nairaland are! cool
everybody is just focusing on the fact that she mentioned 'one-night stand'... they obviously don't know what metaphors are! ...quite sad that it is a major part of the populace!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by egopersonified(f): 4:26am On Oct 13, 2016
We all have different dreams and different priorities, while some are wishing for freedom to have one night stands, some are wishing to have their own orphanages and live for others. Just pick your role models and mentors to fall in line with your dream. But the first question we should ask ourselves, on our death bed, what would be the things that would give us greater joy if we accomplish them now?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Dom2020: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Madam Kemi, making sense for d first time in her life
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" by Omoluabi16(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2016
diva90:

Yes!!!!! Missed me?
I didn't one bit!! angry u dis buhari fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful / Somebody Died In This Accident - Comedian Craze Clown Speaks (pix, Video) / Skales And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On The Same Plane From Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.