Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) (47978 Views)

One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Death is the end if it all
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
carotevera:
that is their business since they have decided to become miscreants to the society

Don't say that please
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by ollah2: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
somehow i dont feel bad about this

You know your bf is a cultist.
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by martineverest(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
cross river and rivers have successfully overtaken edo state in cultism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
I hardly hear cultism in the North, please say NO yo cultism

RIP to the death
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Dantee005(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
In amaru tupac's voice:Niggas die from automatic gun fire...bullet to d brain....RIP to all fallen street g's...#thuglife...
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
ollah2:

You know your bf is a cultist.
[size=15pt]K[/size]
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Iseoluwani: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sappyman:
Calabar again. The home of cultist.

What of Benin

Students of uniben n ekpoma can relate

Walk stumble not
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Icecomrade:

Mehn

Those who went thru school and fews years after school, successfully engaging in school cultism without been a victim is something to thank God for.

Perception of life outside cultism is a different ball game.

So sad for the guys.
My sympathy.
the journey wasn't easy...its possible these ones didn't even enter school, they just did theirs by the way side that's why it's like this..
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Yakspaul2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
killing killing everywhere,,, lord saved ur childrens.
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I don't know what the youths see in an unproductive business like cultism.
And still yet I don't understand the rationale behind why people join cultism. Could it for money, power or fame?

Definitely it's not because all i see is graphic pictures. shocked shocked

Say no to cultism
look! Some times people join cults/Gangs because they are afraid of the cutltists/gangsters, bullied, coerced into it, threatned, or to impress their peers or because they enjoy the power and influence ( these people i don't have any sympathy for) some times because you hang about with cult/gang members without even knowing they are cult/ gang members. And some times people do not even know they are in cults by hanging out with cult members, Believe it or not i know. However i do not condone murdering of fellow humans.

1 Like

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by goldedprince: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Did he actually parade a coffin
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Collins0609(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
FcMilan:
OLUWA PROTECT ALL D CORPERS SERVING THEIR FATHERLAND IN CALABAR...

WHY ALL DS YOUNG MEN NO GO JUS GO FIND SOMETHING DOING

NA JUS TO DE BRAG ABT BEING A CULTIST

THANK GOD MY SERVICE DAY IS OVER AM LEAVING THIS CALABAR NEXT WEEK.

OLUWA PROTECT ALL D CORPERS STILL SERVING....

its bad dat things have degenerated to dis,it was not like when i served.mayb d economy had given den less option dan to involve in thuggery.RIP to the Police
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nigeria needs PRAYER
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by senatordave1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Calabar is now the base of cultism.half of the young men in calabar belong.most of the politicians belong to cult groups.just two months ago,there was a cult war between mafians and vikings.now,another war again.its not surprising to find out that many young guys in the city either belong to klans,vikings or .may God save. Calabar,the canaan city
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Okuchris(f): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
calabar dwellers are on a run,no safe place but God will see us through
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by atirolu(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Congratulations guys more grace to kill more of each other

1 Like

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by PukkaBlog(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ehya
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ugoeze2016:
I hardly hear cultism in the North, please say NO yo cultism

RIP to the death
what are you saying? Have u been to Benue, jos or nasarawa? your knowledge of the north is very small.

1 Like

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
. .
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Okuchris:
calabar dwellers are on a run,no safe place but God will see us through
. Ediye mma edi didieh?

1 Like

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Idiots! Instead of thinking of ways to solve problems, they are talking of cultism. I am never sorry for them. They should go to hell undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Officute(f): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Temple Run Season 2..
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Joephat(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
calabar south is a home of cultists. they rob there even in the day time...
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
O boy see cutting ooo shocked .... say No to cultism ....... RIP to the dead
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
OnyeIbo:
Idiots! Instead of thinking of ways to solve problems, they are talking of cultism. I am never sorry for them. They should go to hell undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
nice talk, i reason with you
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by MrRichy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
I blame it on Dog meat
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by highness24(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
kay4dem:
Vanity upon vanity
it is now clear to me that our politicians are not the problem of this country rather it's coming from the youths... Politicians will arm them, send them to go and kill an opponent meanwhile their children are abroad studying. While they'll be carrying gun parading the city like they're acting war film... Unluckily they'll end up lying flat dead. If i must fight for a politician his son will have to be the war leader. Foooooooooools

1 Like

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Eyamba str. Is in Bayside, Duke Town & it's 1 of the most rugged slum with dense brown roofs in Calabar, just like Favela in Brazil. Indian hemp na Normal thing for that area. Aged grandpas sef dey compete for weed smoking with niggas dem. Anybody living or visiting there are always very vigilant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.