Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) (47979 Views)

One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) / Calabar Cult War: Man Shot Dead, Hand Amputated (Graphic Photo) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by MattFreeman007(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
No Sympathy...Cultism is a game for the cowards... Any Man That Can't Stand On His Own And Fight Is A Coward... U Joined Runs For Protect And Instead Of being protected , Unprotected You Become.....Abeg Who Cultism Epp

1 Like

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 13, 2016
I trust Calabar South. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by kelspleen10(m): 2:41am On Oct 13, 2016
:-endtime

Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by orsidy: 2:49am On Oct 13, 2016
the wicked shall never know peace. I drove through highway through calabar calabar up to roundabout on a day that the streets suppose to be busy, but to my surprise the whole place was so deserted. every tom, dick and harry are cultists in calabar. the way they're operating s bad, touts outnumbered graduates in their cult groups that why they're experiencing all these. the state government does nothing about it. it is a pity. Calabar is a cured state
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Ignyte(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Soyinka is somewhere in his lair, not minding what these ones are doing...
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by sungelsocco(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2016
no comment
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by bennymark(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Somebody please tell me the gain of it??
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
But this should not be happening in a civilized society like this
Re: Three Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
gypsey:
look! Some times people join cults/Gangs because they are afraid of the cutltists/gangsters, bullied, coerced into it, threatned, or to impress their peers or because they enjoy the power and influence ( these people i don't have any sympathy for) some times because you hang about with cult/gang members without even knowing they are cult/ gang members. And some times people do not even know they are in cults by hanging out with cult members, Believe it or not i know. However i do not condone murdering of fellow humans.

Yea. Sometimes innocent students get killed just because of ignorantly associating with cultists. Sometimes they (the cultists) might plan to attack you for some grevioance or the other. Mishaps account for over 30% of cultist deaths

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.