Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) (44911 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
EternalTruths:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Everyone knows that Nigerian military lost more than 500,000 soldiers unlike the Biafrans who lost a tiny fraction of that.
You think d military is d actual casualty in wars... Siddon there. Biafra lost millions of people to the war, children and women, they lost infrastructure, d economy suffered, Igbo men in civil service lost their positions... No amount of revisionism will change d fact that Biafrans suffered d biggest losses, its not a happy memory but that's what happened

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by lohresloco: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
as long as they leave us in the south alone, we are fine with whatever decision they arrive at. any attempt to take us from one oppressor to another will surely be met with crude oil to weapon acquisition based resistance.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by ItzChinnex(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
foladara777:

Normally, I wanted an objective and intellectual discourse but since you are mentally incapable of that, let me show your folly...
The militants and terrorists employ guerrilla tactics which pose a challenge to any country in the world including France and USA... but u cannot overthrow a government through such means, that's just common sense.
And though it took 30 months to defeat the Biafran army, the losses of the biafrans outnumbered d Nigerians 5 to 1. Even by mere population, u guys are at a disadvantage. So instead of ventilating your frustrations, simply state how u will work around that conundrum

You statement proved your ignorance...Go and research the casualties.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by manttre: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
cool

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by ArodewilliamsT: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
how you end up in toronto and are still carrying biafran matter for head boggles the mind

You that love nigeria, why didn't you remain in nigeria, why run away to flip burgers and wash toilets in the land of your colonial master? yoruba creatures and their confused mentality.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
anaton:

War is evil and disgusting!

But the civil war showed and proved that Biafrans were not cowards.

Even on the eve of the surrender some Biafrans still opted to continue the fighting.Read Fredrick Forsythe book on the Nigerian Civil War

Is that why u went to war?? Why u lost millions?? To prove u were not cowards?? If everyone can just agree that d war was a bad idea and put it behind them, we would be the better for it.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by depezee(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
back2sender:

This ipod yoot people are thugs, you can see criminality written over them.
If they want to separate they should take up arms against the country and not all this noise making.
The brushing we will give them, and thier brothers from ogogoro republic.
I don sharp my cutlass very well and ready to acquire all those shops in alaba, idumota, orile after this are the spoils of war and LAGOS IS OUR LAND.
i stand with DSS AND PRESIDENT BUHARI

Read your comment again and see that you didn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by manttre: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin
[size=28pt]
Igbos are from Cameroon. that why they form NCNC party ( the Cameroons)

The battle for political power
[/size]

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItzChinnex:

You statement proved your ignorance...Go and research the casualties.
Your statement proved ur lack of comprehension skills... Those are military casualties, tell me how many civilians died

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Akolawole(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
back2sender:

Close your bizness in afonja and hausawa land and go back to your village as a starting Point.
5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.

I think Abike has taught US all.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by back2sender: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
depezee:

Read your comment again and see that you didn't make any sense.
I stand with DSS AND PRESIDENT BUHARI
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by back2sender: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
manttre:
grin
[size=28pt]

[/size]
They so should go back to cameroon.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by manttre: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
sad

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Cannonleo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
even the most vile of heart respects the winds of wisdom
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Ecosystem4u: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Laburos:
4 Biafrans? What is the Population of Nigerians in Canada? yet 4 people are the representatives of Biafra? Cmon that is not the Real Biafra this but a group of HUSTLERS. undecided
If I have had d pernission I wuv av told u to shut up!!!!! But i do not.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
manttre:
grin
[size=28pt]

[/size]
Musiwa, is that you? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Ecosystem4u: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
back2sender:

If they want to separate they should take up arms against the country and not all this noise making.
I don sharp my cutlass very well and ready to acquire all those shops in alaba, idumota, orile after this are the spoils of war and LAGOS IS OUR LAND.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by anaton(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
foladara777:

Is that why u went to war?? Why u lost millions?? To prove u were not cowards?? If everyone can just agree that d war was a bad idea and put it behind them, we would be the better for it.

To answer your questions. No! But it brought out the fighting and resistant spirit in us and the willingness to survive and strive against fearful odds.

The civil war made me to be proud of Biafra. Though the war was lost; but the courage of that small nation Biafra will be remembered forever."

"HEROS FOUGHT LIKE BIAFRANS" from a French diplomat after the war

10 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by BlackOnassis(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ipads ganging up on a woman. Shame on u cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Ecosystem4u: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
back2sender:

Is shameful if not absurd that an average Afonja cant own a shop in d places u mentioned. Can u tell me why.... and dont u ever lie to me!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Mrbigman1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
back2sender:

U don drop thiefnibu for ur standing list abi?
Jagaban of failure

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
anaton:

To answer your questions. No! But it brought out the fighting and resistant spirit in us and the willingness to survive and strive against fearful odds.

The civil war made me to be proud of Biafra. Though the war was lost; but the courage of that small nation Biafra will be remembered forever."

"HEROS FOUGHT LIKE BIAFRANS" from a French diplomat after the war
D boko haram that declared war against Nigeria were also brave... People can be brave when they have what they believe in. Fighting a civil war is not special. Every country has its own version of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Ecosystem4u: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
If Lai had showed up there, he would not have remained d same grin
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Laburos:
4 Biafrans? What is the Population of Nigerians in Canada? yet 4 people are the representatives of Biafra? Cmon that is not the Real Biafra this but a group of HUSTLERS. undecided
bro them soda your brain.

7 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by nnokwa042(m): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

grin undecided undecided
Yoruba muslims be like why canadian police no shoot this Ipod boys : grin

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by anaton(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
foladara777:

D boko haram that declared war against Nigeria were also brave... People can be brave when they have what they believe in. Fighting a civil war is not special. Every country has its own version of Biafra

Please don't insult the Biafra struggle by equating it with Boko Haram.I beg you please don't...

10 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Emassive(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nigerians can live together. Looters in the north and born to rule mindset is the anger of the Igbos afterall. Scores must also be settled post civil war for all to co-exist. Biafra will come to live if that is not done soon. Am still SS anyday before Naija

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by rabex123(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
nwasinachi:
Ndigbo kwenu! see fine fine igbo boys, igbos and boldness are like Buhari and recession

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Okeikpu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Once you get out of that Zoo
Your brain will start working immediately
I noticed that when I left that zoological republic to Europe grin

8 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by discusant: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Abike Dabiri: give her a chance, she is most likely to vote for independence of Biafra from Nigeria.

Who loves Nigeria, except Arewa people?

Even the people of the Southwest, but for expectations that Osinba.. may possibly succeed Buhari, most of the Southwest don't like one Nigeria.

Only hurdles in the Southwest are those there who look forward to Sokoto Caliphate for directions; they are the ones who love one Nigeria.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
anaton:

Please don't insult the Biafra struggle by equating it with Boko Haram.I beg you please don't...
Am not equating it... Just telling u that bravery comes in different shapes and forms... D average Igbo man is not braver than the normal person from another tribe....

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by flokii: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
They shld keep running away in numbers while erosion, bad roads etc. plague their "dream land"

Dnt sha expect to take SS along in ur foolery else..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos) / Divine Ejem Jimstout Killed And Dumped On The Road In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.