Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) (44872 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by discusant: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2016
oweman:

Go tell the ibos in the national assembly to table your foolish demand .

You read that former northern region now draws undue large number of political representatives from the undue large number of states created in northern Nigeria by soldiers from northern Nigeria through unjust use of land mass as criterion.
You now ask me to tell Igbo representatives in the National Assembly to table my demand for political restructuring.

Who is now the FOOLISH between you and me?

You have been struggling to survive from attacks by a small band of militants in the Niger delta.
Imagine how you can be driven to the Sahara desert if the Igbo joins the fray anytime your thick handedness causes another civil war in Nigeria.
Or you foolishly believe that Oyibo shall join your Jihadist forces this time to fight to retain one Nigeria for you to continue to enjoy at the expense of others.

7 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2016
discusant:

Why continue to sound like a broken gong?
What is federal about Nigeria? Nigeria is a country governed through unitary system in guise of federalism.
Ironsi introduced a mild form of unitary government system which still preserved the regions and made the regions use what were in their areas to develop their areas and pay taxes to the central government in Lagos.

But northern Nigeria soldiers k illed Ironsi in protest partly for that, but later divided Nigeria into 36 states and Abuja, proliferated undue large number of states in the north through unjust use of land mass as criterion;

and through the undue large number of political representation drawn from these northern states, northern Nigeria dictates to rest of Nigeria, as well as take to the north undue large share of federal allocations.
Gradually, from 1967 to 1999, northern military dictators propped up the worst form of over-centralized unitary government system which we have today, and which all the regions of the old south of Nigeria have been protesting to change.

Unlike the US, Nigeria is not run on a true federal structure.

If the existing political structure and governance system are not changed democratically soon, Nigeria must have to dissolve.
So. Nigeria runs a unitary system?? Ur ignorance is mind- boggling. D structure and constitution is federal. Unitary structures don't have fully established regional governments. That our federal system has flaws doesn't make it unitary... That is social studies
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2016
oweman:

]This is an example to show that some issues are solved with wisdom, not force.
Issues like discussing with common criminals in the clothing's of biafrogs
Silly idiots all of you biafrats .
your foolishness is out of this planet

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by shamecurls(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Comedy!
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2016
frank202012:

Mr lecturer how much were u paid to waste ur ime defending this shit hole?

Do u know no country has survived 2nd civil war??

Do u know the biafran soldiers reached ore without touching any civilian??
Do u think a chicken will be spared if they raid yoruba land in the second war??

The reason Biafra lost that war was because they fought like civilised men,but naija troops massacred women nd children

Bombarding churches and hospitals.....

My man that generation has passed

Its new people that will fight this time

I advice all sensible nigerians to pray for peace......

And also for wisdom

Marriage is not by force
Wish I saw your comment earlier, I would have taken d time to explain to you step by step why it is full of crap... D fact is if there's a war d Igbo's will suffer more... So it is you people that should pray that there's no other war... It doesn't matter who had d upper Hand earlier in the war what matters is who won. Ask d Germans about world wars 1&2
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2016
legendte:

Peace not war.
The modern day way can be worn by any side right now. Igbos have the numbers, the people and above all the money right now.
But we need peace and not war. I want a restructured Nigeria, enough of monkey is working and baboon dey chop. Enough of quota system and nepotism. Enough of injustice and marginalisation. We can function better if states are allowed to feed themselves.
U have d numbers. Are you kidding me? U know how many people from kano, katsina and Kaduna who will like to exterminate Igbo's just for the pleasure of it??
And which money?? Because d entire excess crude account belongs to Nigeria
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by discusant: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2016
foladara777:

So. Nigeria runs a unitary system?? Ur ignorance is mind- boggling. D structure and constitution is federal. Unitary structures don't have fully established regional governments. That our federal system has flaws doesn't make it unitary... That is social studies

Collection of revenues from all over Nigeria and
share to states is a typical unitary government format.
Or does your Nigeria central government in Abuja no longer collects revenues from all over the country and then share to the states and local government councils? Do you even understand the difference between unitary and federal system of governance? Sure you don't.

Federal government as used in Nigeria is a bogus phrase. It was devised by those who restructured Nigeria to suit their region to deceive nit wits like you.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by discusant: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2016
foladara777:

U have d numbers. Are you kidding me? U know how many people from kano, katsina and Kaduna who will like to exterminate Igbo's just for the pleasure of it??

Extermination with their bare hands or with arms from their brothers in Chad and Niger Republic?

If the war your most Shophischicated tribe is abating starts, and your source of money - crude oil - is blocked, you shall fight your war with bare hands. You people with your Abokiii masters need to stop living in the era of the last civil war. Oyibo whom you depend on to supply you or even fight for you to retain a failed country had since seen your murderous inclination all over the place in your one Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2016
foladara777:

Do the igbos have the military might to oppose the Nigerian army??

That question is actually irrelevant.

You should be asking why the Igbos have to oppose the might of the Nigerian Army at all.

Nigeria is but a colonial creation, an enforced amalgamation of unconsenting ethnic nations. The Igbo nation never gave its permission to be included in the Nigerian project and has consistently voiced its preference to leave the illegal union of Nigeria. They even fought a bitter 3 year war to buttress this. So why should Nigeria hold any ethnic nationality that wants to go? Because Lord Lugard came to West Africa to say we are all Nigerians? I laugh in Igbo. The truth is that Igbos are being illegally held as slaves in Nigeria, which makes Nigeria an instrument of oppression. You cant hold a people against their will, threaten them with military force, then turn around and say you have country. What sort of country is that? The Nigerian Government should hold a referendum to let the people decide their fate. It's not a new thing, it has been done in Nigeria before. Unity by force cannot work.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

That question is actually irrelevant.

You should be asking why the Igbos have to oppose the might of the Nigerian Army at all.

Nigeria is but a colonial creation, an enforced amalgamation of unconsenting ethic nations. The Igbo nation never gave its permission to be included in the Nigerian project and has consistently voiced its preference to leave the illegal union of Nigeria. They even fought a bitter 3 year war to buttress this. So why should Nigeria hold any ethnic nationality that wants to go? Because Lord Lugard came to West Africa to say we are all Nigerians? I laugh in Igbo. The truth is that Igbos are being illegally held as slaves in Nigeria, which makes Nigeria an instrument of oppression. You cant hold a people against their will, threaten them with military force, then turn around and say you have country. What sort of country is that? The Nigerian Government should hold a referendum to let the people decide their fate. It's not a new thing, it has been done in Nigeria before. Unity by force cannot work.
No it doesn't work like that even in the most developed countries of the world... We run a federal constitution, secession is highly repudiated... What's so difficult to understand about that... I repeat, gimme a federal country that allows component parts to leave at will

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2016
discusant:

Extermination with their bare hands or with arms from their brothers in Chad and Niger Republic?

If the war your most Shophischicated tribe is abating starts, and your source of money - crude oil - is blocked, you shall fight your war with bare hands. You people with your Abokiii masters need to stop living in the era of the last civil war. Oyibo whom you depend on to supply you or even fight for you to retain a failed country had since seen your murderous inclination all over the place in your one Nigeria.
See... Funny thing u assume all d south- south states will readily follow u. If that happens, the who controls d oil??
And in case u don't know, d national military is an exclusively federal body so all military equipment and majority of personnel will belong to Nigeria... And about your crude oil?? D air force simply bombards ur oil wells

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2016
With eek igbos then 0.00016 of them are pro Biafra base on the Pictures. And some maroons are shouting Biafra is represented? These guys need deliverance their dullness no get part 2.

naijaking1:

Are you saying that you don't know that there are about 20-25,000 Igbos around the Toronto area, and probably more in Canada as a whole. I don't know how many Biafrans there though.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2016
Get over your neausating obsession with Biafra and Buhari go do some apprenticeship in Lagos.
So the population of igbos in Canada can be represented by 4 idiots who were talk into listening to the Government they don't recognized? Most probably hoping the Lagos woman will give em something at the end?
THINK MR.

Insult me in your next response because I knock you out rationally and intellectually. > grin undecided

lightoftruth:
Get your understanding right.... Is not about nigeria population in Canada rather Igbo population in that particular location..... Your level of understand and thinking is the reason why Buhari won the precidency... In a civilized world, his type (Buhari)is worthlessto the society.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2016
foladara777:

No it doesn't work like that even in the most developed countries of the world... We run a federal constitution, secession is highly repudiated... What's so difficult to understand about that... I repeat, gimme a federal country that allows component parts to leave at will

What do you mean? Even Britain that created Nigeria allowed Scotland the right to go in 2014. The UK is a federation of 4 Regions, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. When Scotland said they were tired of the whole thing, they were granted a referendum.

This same UK was created by the 1707 "Act Of Union". They actually came together and agreed to be one country. When did the Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo man come together and decide to be Nigerians? Nigeria is illegal and no amount of whitewashing can legalise the illegitimate 1914 amalgamation of Lord Lugard. If there is any justice in the world, the Nigerian Government should not only grant the Igbo nation it independence, but should also pay reparations to the Igbo nation for having held its 50 million people illegally since 1960 and a nationwide apology for slaughtering over 3 million Igbos in the name of keeping together an illegal Country invented by the whiteman.

6 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by nyabinghi(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2016
EternalTruths:
[/color]

I don't blame you for asking a useless question but the British who armed you guys to win the last war

A nation that couldn't defeat BH / Militants, and took 30months to defeat poorly equipped Biafrans despite British and Soviet support
the same biafra french mercenaries fought for and the israeli fighters, mr man we know history.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

What do you mean? Even Britain that created Nigeria allowed Scotland the right to go in 2014. The UK is a federation of 4 Regions, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. When Scotland said they were tired of the whole thing, they were granted a referendum.

This same UK was created by the 1707 "Act Of Union". They actually came together and agreed to be one country. When did the Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo man come together and decide to be Nigerians? Nigeria is illegal and no amount of whitewashing can legalise the illegitimate 1914 amalgamation of Lord Lugard. If there is any justice in the world, the Nigerian Government should not only grant the Igbo nation it independence, but also pay reparations to the Igbo nation for having held its 50 million people illegally since 1960.
Jesus!! How many times do I have to repeat this?? The UK is not a federal structure... D definition of a state is in itself a legal expression... Amma repeat this question for the umpteenth time... Gimme a federal country that allows component parts to leave at will
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by lightoftruth: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Over the years I have learn not to argue with a fool or fight with a pig because they will bring you down to their level... I don't have the time and strength to save you from yourself. Have a nice day piglet!

Laburos:
Get over your neausating obsession with Biafra and Buhari go do some apprenticeship in Lagos.
So the population of igbos in Canada can be represented by 4 idiots who were talk into listening to the Government they don't recognized? Most probably hoping the Lagos woman will give em something at the end?
THINK MR.

Insult me in your next response because I knock you out rationally and intellectually. > grin undecided

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by gidgiddy: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2016
foladara777:

Jesus!! How many times do I have to repeat this?? The UK is not a federal structure... D definition of a state is in itself a legal expression... Amma repeat this question for the umpteenth time... Gimme a federal country that allows component parts to leave at will

If the UK is not a federation, then what is it? Granted it is a constitutional Monarchy but it is still a federal structure of 4 Regions.

As for your question, civiised countries allow its component parts the right to leave. An example being the USA. America has formally recognised the Government of the state of Hawaii and talks about Hawaiian independence are to begin in the future.

"On September 29, 2015, the United States Department of the Interior announced a procedure to recognize a Native Hawaiian government"

Read the link below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_sovereignty_movement

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by drnoel: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2016
PortHakotTimes:
Wednesday 12 October, 2016

Mrs. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and the Diaspora spoke to Nigeria Canadians in Toronto through a town hall meeting organized by the Nigeria Canadian Association (NCA) on September 8th, 2016. The acting Nigeria high commissioner was there too with his entourage.

Abike Dabiri as you may know was a radio host at Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) and because of this, she was a familiar face when she arrived in a very simple dress typical of North American leaders. Canada being the most secure country in the world, you can walk around with free mind. Most attendees of the town hall meeting were expecting to see Lai Mohammed, the minister of Information and culture at the event but was instead represented by Abike Dabiri.

We would guess that either because of the timing of the town hall meeting or the lack of interest in Nigerian affairs , most Nigerians in Toronto could not attend the event thus leading to lots of empty seats at the venue. Kudos to the NCA president, Chidi Nwanwanwu for sticking through thick and thin to organize the event.

Just before the opening speech started, members of the Indigenous people of Biafra IPOB stormed the venue with their placards moving to and across the high table where the dignitaries were sitting. The acting Nigeria High commissioner sitting next to Abike Dabiri developed a cold feet. You could see him speak to one of his aids to call for security. You would also expect that Abike will fall off her chair but she summoned enough courage to address the Biafrans in the most pacifying voice that made the difference the rest of the evening.

“Gentlemen, please sit down. Put your placard away, I understand how you feel, I promise you we will discuss all issues in detail tonight” She said.

The IPOB members that attended were not expecting any accommodating statement from a Nigerian paid government official given ongoing Biafran killings in the South East Nigeria and the position of the Nigerian government on Biafra issues and the quest for Biafra referendum. From the look on their faces (IPOB), you could feel that they were prepared to disrupt the event of the evening but alas, Abike’s manner of approach melted their intentions and they accepted to take their seats. Here is snap shot of the look on their faces:

You could also see that the Acting high commissioner was not comfortable with the new developments. Abike Dabiri may have applied her experience dealing with public at Nigerian Television Authority (NTA). News casters can deliver the most agonizing news in very calm and appealing manner. She took control of the night, ensured that the Biafrans put away their placards so that it doesn’t appear on the camera.

The first drama of the night started when the moderator of the town hall presented the order of events for the night which included that Abike will only take questions that were submitted in advance of the town hall and also that he will read the questions on behalf of the submitters to ensure that the questions are managed effectively.

Abike Dabiri Taking Questions from the Biafrans in Toronto

People have already drawn from history that most moderators of political events manipulate the questions in favor of the politicians. As a result, Biafrans disagreed with this approach and insisted that they also have questions that the Nigerian government must answer and that Abike must allow them to table their questions in their own words. This took another 5 minutes of shouting and disagreements between people from different political divides. But again, Abike Dabiri took control of the town hall confirming that the Biafrans or anyone that has already sent their questions can ask their questions in their own words directly to her. She also promised that she will take questions directly from the attendees. This is another surprising anger management strategy and leadership skill that Abike Dabiri employed knowing how volatile and tensed the environment can become.

While the situation has calmed down, she began her prepared speech:

As expected, the Special assistant delivered a good speech praising and eulogizing the president Buhari administration on, according to her, “the good plan he has for Nigeria”. She called on Nigerians in Diaspora to support the Buhari administration because “He is the only president that will not steal your money”.

She added that “The people in the Diaspora can help in improving the economy and we know how important you are to the nation. This is the time to bring the dollars home through the legal way ofcourse”.

She also noted that “Just in 2015, Nigerians in the Diaspora sent home $21 billion and this were just the ones that were accounted for formally, so you can see how important you are to the country.

The time to ask questions has come and you could feel in the hall the Yorubas and Hausas in the town hall were all speaking with one voice. They made every attempt to pretend that everything was going well in Nigeria and in the process attempt to shout down anyone that attempts to ask questions criticizing the government of Buhari. But the Biafrans in the meeting didn’t give them a free hand. They had already prepared what they called Questions for Buhari.

Aside from those asking “job/contract seeking questions”, the only direct questions that shook the town hall were from the Biafrans. What prevailed that night was that some Biafrans submitted high level questions but when they were called to ask the question, the updated their questions with strong Preambles and facts that made Abike Dabiri and the dignitaries very uncomfortable. You could hear the shouts of” Ask your question please” from the members of the other political divide”.

http://www.portharcourttimes.com/2016/10/12/abike-dabiris-encounter-with-biafrans-in-toronto/

Time will tell.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

If the UK is not a federation, then what is it? Granted it is a constitutional Monarchy but it is still a federal structure of 4 Regions.

As for your question, civiised countries allow its component parts the right to leave. An example being the USA. America has formally recognised the Government of the state of Hawaii and talks about Hawaiian independence are to begin in the future.

"On September 29, 2015, the United States Department of the Interior announced a procedure to recognize a Native Hawaiian government"

Read the link below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_sovereignty_movement
The UK is not a federation... It is at most a confederation of different unitary state... That is why each of England, Scotland, Ireland e.t.c. have their anthem, flags and capitals which are recognized by all other countries and international bodies. They are individual countries that are forming a union... Biafra has never been a country
Again, the US didn't allow d confederates to leave during d civil war. In case u didn't know, it was a secessionist attempt. Other secession attempts have been similarly repudiated so again... U are wrong
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by EasternPride: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2016
oweman:

]This is an example to show that some issues are solved with wisdom, not force.
Issues like discussing with common criminals in the clothing's of biafrogs
Silly idiots all of you biafrats .

E pain am die cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Excuzeme: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2016
maziuwa:
long live nnamdi KANU all hail biafra

In Kudje Prison? shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, free my guy joor! grin grin
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Obiwiz(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
how you end up in toronto and are still carrying biafran matter for head boggles the mind
Palatable dishes, delicious delicacies, luxurious homes, flashy cars etc do not quench a real man's quest for freedom to fly, actualize his dreams and reach his potentials. Shouldn't be hard to see.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by legendte(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2016
foladara777:

I can feel the prejudice from you and definitely you never wanted to engage in a meaningful discussion but to ridicule the Struggle.
But let me remind you that we are more populous than UK and US is not the highest populated country in the world.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2016
drss:
land of d rising sun shall rise again. kudos to our pipul in canada. my greatest regret was dat d key speaker was not liar mohammed.
Hahaha
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2016
legendte:

I can feel the prejudice from you and definitely you never wanted to engage in a meaningful discussion but to ridicule the Struggle.
But let me remind you that we are more populous than UK and US is not the highest populated country in the world.
I don't get d point you are trying to prove by bringing UK and US population into d discussion?? What matters is d population of the people u are fighting against. U know how many people are in d North??
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Generalpapiiii(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Lol. Na only 4 people come?
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by ceecee0703(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Laburos:
4 Biafrans? What is the Population of Nigerians in Canada? yet 4 people are the representatives of Biafra? Cmon that is not the Real Biafra this but a group of HUSTLERS. undecided

as you get sense reach...that means only 6ppl are in attendance shey?
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by TruthisGOD: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2016
foladara777:

I don't get d point you are trying to prove by bringing UK and US population into d discussion?? What matters is d population of the people u are fighting against. U know how many people are in d North??
I've being reading ur coment bt what I can't comprehend is why u're bent that people that want to seceede from Nigeria must face war?
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by frank202012: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2016
foladara777:

Wish I saw your comment earlier, I would have taken d time to explain to you step by step why it is full of crap... D fact is if there's a war d Igbo's will suffer more... So it is you people that should pray that there's no other war... It doesn't matter who had d upper Hand earlier in the war what matters is who won. Ask d Germans about world wars 1&2

When a great man thinks nothing can make him fail,it take little to bring him down......
Its not about what u think,it is when it begins......
Like I said earlier,things has changed,the people has changed,
Nigeria had the media at the first one,they lied to the world to attract sympathy nd help,then turn around
To commit war crimes nd genocide.
I said all should pray for peace,
You guys in the west should pray more bec u might end up like bosnia.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2016
TruthisGOD:
I've being reading ur coment bt what I can't comprehend is why u're bent that people that want to seceede from Nigeria must face war?
Itz called being realistic... U should try it sometimes
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2016
frank202012:

When a great man thinks nothing can make him fail,it take little to bring him down......
Its not about what u think,it is when it begins......
Like I said earlier,things has changed,the people has changed,
Nigeria had the media at the first one,they lied to the world to attract sympathy nd help,then turn around
To commit war crimes nd genocide.
I said all should pray for peace,
You guys in the west should pray more bec u might end up like bosnia.
D west does not have any problems.... And if anything has changed itz that Nigeria is more prepared to crush any attempts to secede

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.