Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) (44871 Views)

Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / Buhari, Abike Dabiri, Lai Mohammed, Lauretta Onochie, Adesina, Garba In London / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by drss(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kamanuozuzu:
I have developed a new level of respect for Abike Dabiri. She's acted very civilized. Not when they hear Biafra they'll take a war stance, like the African Hitler, Buhari.

They should understand that it's better they come to terms with reality than run away from it, or even try to always use brute force.

The next in line is Bubu. He'll sure get the 'IPOB treatment' in Germany unless he decides to be as civil as Abike.

Long live #Biafra
Freedom for #NnamdiKanu

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by muzeze77: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
What's in the stomach of this guy's, hope it's not containing those things that land them in trouble in indo3

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
SENSE HAS LEFT MY DILECTOR

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
But seriously, what's the end game for all these agitators... Coz I don't see d Nigerian government allowing any region to leave freely, and in case of war, we know who will win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Biafra has died with Ojukwu.

Ipob people are just faking it.

Uncoordinated elements

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
muzeze77:
What's in the stomach of this guy's, hope it's not containing those things that land them in trouble in indo3
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by victorvezx(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by naijareferee: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Movie from the stables of APC... Directed by the lai and acted out by abike and co. Guy... APC is good.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Kemy11(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Umu chukwuokike Abiama.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by ozodimgba(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
#FreeNnamdiKanu#

13 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
drss:
dis was exactly wat some pipul said about former USSR before it collapsed abruptly in 1989.
Actually... There are notable distinguishing features which might make it difficult for d same dynamic to apply here.
- USSR was a union of previously well structured and established states, it was too large and complex to succeed forever. While Nigeria is a federal state which has a fundamental constitutional feature the repudiation of secession.
- The USSR was launched when revolutionists overthrew the government... Do the igbos have the military might to oppose the Nigerian army??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by blazer234: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
PortHakotTimes

Your narrative sounds so childish. Who taught you blogging? The person taught you error.
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by EternalTruths: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
foladara777:

Actually... There are notable distinguishing features which might make it difficult for d same dynamic to apply here.
- USSR was a union of previously well structured and established states, it was too large and complex to succeed forever. While Nigeria is a federal state which has a fundamental constitutional feature the repudiation of secession.
- The USSR was launched when revolutionists overthrew the government... Do the igbos have the military might to oppose the Nigerian army??

I don't blame you for asking a useless question but the British who armed you guys to win the last war

A nation that couldn't defeat BH / Militants, and took 30months to defeat poorly equipped Biafrans despite British and Soviet support

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
EternalTruths:
[/color]

I don't blame you for asking a useless question but the British who armed you guys to win the last war

A nation that couldn't defeat BH / Militants, and took 30months to defeat poorly equipped Biafrans despite British and Soviet support
Normally, I wanted an objective and intellectual discourse but since you are mentally incapable of that, let me show your folly...
The militants and terrorists employ guerrilla tactics which pose a challenge to any country in the world including France and USA... but u cannot overthrow a government through such means, that's just common sense.
And though it took 30 months to defeat the Biafran army, the losses of the biafrans outnumbered d Nigerians 5 to 1. Even by mere population, u guys are at a disadvantage. So instead of ventilating your frustrations, simply state how u will work around that conundrum

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by excel4us: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING. "KEEP ON KEEPING ON"

5 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by princejayboss: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=sukkot post=50145570] how you end up in toronto and are still carrying biafran matter for head boggles the mind[u/quote]

Its an ideology and it never dies ..... I repeat it never dies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by anaton(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
foladara777:

Normally, I wanted an objective and intellectual discourse but since you are mentally incapable of that, let me show your folly...
The militants and terrorists employ guerrilla tactics which pose a challenge to any country in the world including France and USA... but u cannot overthrow a government through such means, that's just common sense.
And though it took 30 months to defeat the Biafran army, the losses of the biafrans outnumbered d Nigerians 5 to 1. Even by mere population, u guys are at a disadvantage. So instead of ventilating your frustrations, simply state how u will work around that conundrum

The Nigerian army suffered heavy military casualties in the war.The Biafrans were hard hit as regards civilian casualties.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by tutaboi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Op what are u passing across.....ur trying to PROMOTE Abike abi ??
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by foladara777(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
anaton:

The Nigerian army suffered heavy military casualties in the war.The Biafrans were hard hit as regards civilian casualties.
So are civilian casualties any better than military ones
Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by back2sender: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
PortHakotTimes:
Hmmmm
This ipod yoot people are thugs, you can see criminality written over them.
If they want to separate they should take up arms against the country and not all this noise making.
The brushing we will give them, and thier brothers from ogogoro republic.
I don sharp my cutlass very well and ready to acquire all those shops in alaba, idumota, orile after this are the spoils of war and LAGOS IS OUR LAND.
i stand with DSS AND PRESIDENT BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by Mujaheeeden: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
how you end up in toronto and are still carrying biafran matter for head boggles the mind
it shows the ideology refuses to die

8 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by back2sender: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
excel4us:
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING. "KEEP ON KEEPING ON"
Close your bizness in afonja and hausawa land and go back to your village as a starting Point.
5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.

4 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by EternalTruths: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
foladara777:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Everyone knows that Nigerian military lost more than 500,000 soldiers unlike the Biafrans who lost a tiny fraction of that.

10 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by anaton(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
foladara777:

So are civilian casualties any better than military ones

War is evil and disgusting!

But the civil war showed and proved that Biafrans were not cowards.

Even on the eve of the surrender some Biafrans still opted to continue the fighting.Read Fredrick Forsythe book on the Nigerian Civil War

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rubbish hogwash sensational journalism.
So the rest of us in Canada are not Nigerians abi?
You just closed eye and categorized us to Hausa Igbo and Yoruba.
That's an insult.
And this news is just one sided. Since you don't regard we other tribes as Nigerians, I won't bother to tell you what really went down.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) by saintdennis(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Just dey laugh these biafrans or whatever.

People do not know the reason why there are white indigenous south Africans today.

Their own govts disowned them and told them no space.

Where em wan accommodate the over 3/5m whites as at that time.

How I wish we were politically and behaviourally mature like the whites I can bet whatever a referendum will be defeated.

So all the igbos outside SE will vote to be deported. Even the Scots weren't that stupid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.