Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

"Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR (47065 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Pressure Mounts On BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2016
SR seff.. .. But let her come n deny this before I know the kind of abuse I go give SR
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by NairaMaster1(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2016
dunkem21:
Seunmsg, what will it benefit you guys to embarrass the President?

How could SR put words into our first lady's mouth in that she is referring to Daura and Kyari?

You're ain't docile I guess?
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by discman2k2(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Sibrah:
Something isn't right about how SR is reporting this news.

U hit it in d Bullseye. Recall Jagaba is in d battle to rescue his battered image & reputation.
The story neva even begin: politics in Nigeria is Comedy. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by CplusJason: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2016
I will offer Aisha my dick for saying the truth. FREE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by foladara777(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2016
tonio2wo:
Afonjas! See una life? We warned you mofos but u refused. You mofos have sold your birthright for a mere commissioner.

Am glad the 5% have been vindicated!
Like Zik sold his when he entered a coalition with d north in 1964?? Idiota

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by smartmoses(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Corruption in the highest order.Fantastically corrupt President of the Zoo

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by kabman: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Looks like aisha is tired of being ignored by her husband

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by mailmitch(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Now the truth is coming out, this is a wonderful developmnt. I believe more stories will come out in the coming days. So all this news and many more is what this governmnt wnts to feed us wth for the nxt few years. And uptill now only 5% of the budget has been implemented, and yet people keep surporting this govrrnmnt tht has no plan for the country and its citizens. Gif help us all.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by jegz25(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
If Aisha can disown his husband i don't see any reason why some idiotic zombies here are defending buhari
his husband abi?...continue

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by smartmoses(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2016
smartmoses:
Corruption in the highest order.Fantastically corrupt President of the Zoo

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by saintdennis(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2016
tonio2wo:
Afonjas! See una life? We warned you mofos but u refused. You mofos have sold your birthright for a mere commissioner.

Wailing since March 2015. Grow up!

I bet nobody In your family is worth N1m. I bet!
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by TippyTop(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2016
ZombieMYND44:
Tippytop,i sight u. Dem never pay Oct Stipends? E don tey i read ur wailing posts. Abi dem ban u

Dem don pay na, I just get alert now now, what about you? grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Carmal90(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2016
One thing I found absurd with we Nigerians about SR is if she published a news favouring APC,Pdp will say junk journalism,if otherwise APC will say same thing ,pls house is SR A WORTHY NEWS MEDIUM?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by ijebuloaded(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Who are those comparing Mrs Aisha Buhari nd Mrs Patience Jonathan grin grin
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Sparkle777(f): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2016
yedidiah:
I doubt the authenticity of this "so called" interview. Aisha should know better even though I know she is very ambitious and an opportunist but she should know better than expose her husband's linen.

I tell you. I really doubt if she can betray her hubby. I dnt bliev it. Anyway,if its true. The cane of the first wife still dey wait her.
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by konfesor(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Sipping my coffee and kwilikwili........ undecided

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by nobeku: 8:22am On Oct 13, 2016
tonio2wo:

Will you run out of here,you silly 5percenter...Local boy!
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by naijamerican: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2016
seunmsg:

There is absolutely no sense in your post. Prof. Ango Abdullahi was the first to complain about the unusual influence that Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari had on the president. Now, the presidents wife is also complaining. So, how does this concern the Yoruba race? You Ibos should learn to always comment on the subject of the thread and stop this silly obsession with the Yoruba race.

Stop grouping all igbos into one monolithic unit you esiewu.

The truth is even Buhari's WIFE is calling out this dullard president for being a poor leader. How long will you mumu's defend this incompetent buffoon Buhari, even when his wife is fed up? Ignorant goats like you are the reason why Nigeria is failing as a nation as we speak. Go and drink acid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by OfficialArinze(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2016
President Buhari

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by ihesiuloa(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2016
seunmsg:

There is absolutely no sense in your post. Prof. Ango Abdullahi was the first to complain about the unusual influence that Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari had on the president. Now, the presidents wife is also complaining. So, how does this concern the Yoruba race? You Ibos should learn to always comment on the subject of the thread and stop this silly obsession with the Yoruba race.
How do you know he is igbo?
Why do you guys hate with passion?
An individual just passed as comment now you refer him to a tribe! Meanwhile he could be ibibio,efik,rivers,edo,mid belt, etc..
My dear wise up and stop portraying the "emotional blackmail"

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by obailala(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2016
tonio2wo:

They should have voted GEJ abii? tongue
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by otokx(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Diversionary tactics.
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Now i can confirm my suspicions that SR is being paid by tinubu. Not APC

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by KingsleyCEO: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
tonio2wo:

I seem to be lost on nairaland vocabularies. I have seen the word Afonja but I really don't know the meaning and to who or the people it refers to.
Please help a lost brother. Thanks!
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by anonimi: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
crimeboss:
my brother, true, true he happen, no be small tin o, women av canny way of saying the truth, and if it's i respect that lady for the rest of my life.

Was she also saying the truth when she said all Edo women are prostitutes angry

Ishilove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

His Excellency the executive governor, of Edo State, Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole, and our dear mother Hajia Aisha Oshiomole, His excellency the deputy governor of Edo state and his able and beautiful wife, the wife of our ... the wife of the chairman of our great party Mrs Oyegun, our zonal national woman leader, our state woman leader, the wives of the governors with me and the wives of the former governors that are with me, and the ones that we met here.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, we are here in Edo to see my sisters and mothers. The moment the executive governor started introducing some women to me, I know* that I am in the right place and I met the right APC women. ((crowd cheers)) This is what is called digital! These are digital women! I am so delighted to be here and I am overwhelmed by the reception I got from the women of Edo state.

We are not here to campaign but to say a very good thank you, a very very big thank you to my sister the wife of the deputy governor, the commissioner for women affairs, the wife of the chairman of the party, the zonal woman leader, and the state woman leader for the job well done they’ve been doing in educating the electorate in Edo state.

In each zone of the country we have peculiar problems; our problems differs*. For me in this zone, [size=13pt]girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems,[/size] though I know there is unemployment. The unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader, he was a leader, he led Nigeria some decades ago, and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear*, but they shouldn’t because we are all yearning for change. The insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessities that people are lacking. I think they need somebody like him now, and already some years back he have* been contesting. They have painted him black using religion. I’m happy today Nigerians discovered that they use religion as a cover to loot Nigeria to nonsense*. They’ve grounded the country. Whoever talks to you about religion in this country, a politician that can talk to you about religion, he is a liar. He is a liar, he wants to loot! He wants to loot the little resources you supposed* to enjoy, so say no to politics, comparing it, matching it with religion to deceive people.

I’m here today to let Edo women know that when my husband elected* into the office of the ... president of the federal republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history. The insecurity, the girl-child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the south-east will come to an end. There must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that can make the girl-child comfortable wherever she is in this country. She doesn’t need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere. It is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard* moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them ... train them and also mould them to become the future of our leaders*.

We’re here today to also educate you and to let you know that the collection of PVCs is important. You collect your PVC and don’t sell it. Don’t ever sell it. Don’t ever sell it; it’s like selling your future again. When you sell it for five thousand, you won't see five thousand* again till after four years, which is too bad for you. Get your PVC, vote for APC, vote for freedom, vote for new Nigeria. Good security, good education, good health care, good road* and all the basic necessities should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the sun for hours waiting to see me. Thank you so much, I love you all. Thank you, thank you so much.

Last week ... sorry last week we lost a sister, a mother, a former woman leader, Mrs Modinat Omoduwa. Can we have a one minute silence* for her…
((8 second pause))
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Thank you so much.

APC!! APC!! APC!! Edo!! Edo!! Nigeria!!

God bless you all.

* -> Verbatim

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by nerodenero: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2016
vani86:

What will save our country is another rawlings,
Rawlings was able to do that because;
1. Ghana was/is about the size of Lagos in population.
2. Ghana have few ethnic groups compared to Nigeria.
3. Nigeria is more corrupt than Ghana and we are seriously divided along religious and ethnic lines. That Rawlings' approach would fail in Nigeria woefully.

I partially support the Biafra movement, though they ought to have agitated more when President Jonathan was at the helms of affairs.

The injustice done to Nigeria by a selected polithiefcians should and must not be allowed to go on. All hands must be on deck to check this madness. The north has so much subdue the south and the unity of Nigeria favours the north more than the south.

The south should wakeup. We are still sleeping.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by TeamSimple(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2016
tonio2wo:

Why are you guys just so shameless. You make silly points about the yoruba's without thinking of your own position in the country.
The longest serving democratic ruler in nigeria still OBJ from the west. We enjoyed leadership for 8 years,we handed over to a northerner,Obj still handed over power to a south southerner after demise of the former northerner and now we have a northerner as the ruler again and a Swesterner as the vice (call him whatever you like) his still the numebr 2 citizen.

But what does your people offer? You guys are only needed to play the supporters club role. You guys are never regarded in the scheme of running the country.

I think you folks should be exhausted from serving the other tribes tenure in tenure out.
And come 2019 you stilll gonna worship the North coz your beloveth party PDP just zoned 2019 presidency there. And its already passing around that your hypocritic region is already lobbying for the post of a vice president come 2019,the same position you scallywags are trying to ridicule coz its held by a swesterner presently.

SHAMELESS MOFOS.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Thumbs up @ aisha! ...buhari, even ur wife knows u'v been drifting to the left!..he that the gods wants to ruin, they first render MAD!..kwontinue!!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by wiseoneking: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2016
GoldCircle:
Take this news with a pinch of salt.

Sahara Reporters is the modern day version of Observer Newspapers.
Mr CD, tell that to the wind. If it were to be that they reported $100 billion about Deziani, goodluck or patience, you would have been shouting corruption corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by notoriousbabe: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2016
God don dey scatter dem small small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policewoman Stripped Unclad In Onitsha By Ngozi Okpagu And His Boys / Burial Of Franklin Obi, His Wife And Son (Photos) / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.