Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

"Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR (47094 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Pressure Mounts On BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by anonimi: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2016
kabman:
Looks like aisha is tired of being ignored by her husband

Nor be for my mouth you go hear sey teacher mama na winsh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2016
It has happened their eyes don dey clear small small shocked . Daura don get power pass their vice presido. Others get blinded by ambiton they got blinded by foolishness.......you guys know who i'm referring to now!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by clefstone(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2016
flokii:

maybe you dnt understand what happened.. so I'll spell it out to you in simple terms. The first lady felt "Afonjas" shouldn't be left out of PMB's govt. for strangers (northerners)
and some 5% of course who didn't vote them in

As you can see, she has a large heart which will endear Afonjas more to her... we chose a patriot over a failure
we saw her in a chopper with Wale Tinubu maybe this confirms she is fvcking a Tinubu

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by maestrojohn(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
By the time buhari and apc are done with 9ja, people will be giving testimony on how they survived just lile Abacha's regime..
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by banty: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2016
tmdr:
Front page ooooo...

This is getting really interesting. Abeg make I siddon well well dey chill with my coke and popcorn dey read the comments below me.
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by notoriousbabe: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2016
anonimi:

Nor be for my mouth you go hear sey teacher mama na winsh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha if baba catch you walahi na 2023 dem go release you for prison

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Bigajeff(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2016
If this news is true, if truly change begins with them, if nothing to cover up. I think Nigerians need to listen or watch that interview
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by emekajerry: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2016
Pierocash:
expect a denial frm Aisha in the next 24 hours
......you just spoke my thoughts
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Achorise: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2016
tmdr:
Front page ooooo...

This is getting really interesting. Abeg make I siddon well well dey chill with my coke and popcorn dey read the comments below me.
Coke and popcorn this early ours of the day? tomorrow no come blame Buhari for diabetes and weak joystick oo.
Good morning! !
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by flokii: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2016
clefstone:
we saw her in a chopper with Wale Tinubu maybe this confirms she is fvcking a Tinubu

And you feel you just made sense right? smh

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by macaranta(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2016
undecided dramatis personae of APC seasonal movie. Smh
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2016
I refuse to be dragged into this
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by olawonder(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2016
God bless u Aisha! remember, whether or not its in ur capability to change anyone (including ur husband) is not an issue, you just keep to ur principles and continue to express d rightful opinions, one day ur kind words of encouragement and truth shall yield positive results. Am glad u read my last open comment I wrote about u, Salam Aleikum.
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by seunmsg(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2016
ihesiuloa:

How do you know he is igbo?
Why do you guys hate with passion?
An individual just passed as comment now you refer him to a tribe! Meanwhile he could be ibibio,efik,rivers,edo,mid belt, etc..
My dear wise up and stop portraying the "emotional blackmail"

It is a shame you saw nothing wrong in the comment that i responded to. That poster attacked a race unprovoked and you are trying to defend him by subtle. The people using emotional blackmail are people like tonio2wo who keep shouting Afonja from thread to thread and people like you who try to defend their bigotry when we call them out.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by jakiedudu(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Is there any form of communication with the office of the first lady and the presidency Why was she granted permission to grant the interview in the first place
Checkout the BBC hausa audio interview here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulySMV47jlU&itct=CBMQpDAYBCITCIyOrbuj188CFYeoHAodDKoCS1IaQWlzaGEgYnVoYXJpIGJiYyBpbnRlcnZpZXc%3D&hl=en&gl=GB&client=mv-google
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Mayflowa(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2016
yedidiah:
I doubt the authenticity of this "so called" interview. Aisha should know better even though I know she is very ambitious and an opportunist but she should know better than expose her husband's linen.

how did know she is an opportunist and ambitious? She only showed up for campaign very late. She is lay back but lack self control when hurt. She feel hurt by her husband preceived incompetence
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by onatisi(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Even the dullards' wife is no longer comfortable with the dullards' sloppiness and absolute stupidityy

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by ahaika23: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2016
cheesy E don happen, in the voice of p square. Afonja, you see your useless life? Mediocrity at its peak, I'm ashamed of the seat of the presidency for what it has been reduced to.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by ceaser: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2016
dunkem21:
Seunmsg, what will it benefit you guys to embarrass the President?

How could SR put words into our first lady's mouth in that she is referring to Daura and Kyari?

She may not directly mention Daura or Kyari. She may not even have them in mind for the entirety of the interview, having some other personalities in mind. Remember she mentioned GMB not well acquainted with most of the personalities that make up his cabinet.

But one thing is sure: She has openly voiced her bottled up disapproval of her husband's trusted friends, who for all you care may not even care about protecting GMB's reputation. She has refused to align with "kitchen cabinetting" unlike most first ladies in history and she has indicated that full loyalty (not partial) is what she will encourage the president to show to 15milluon supporters and the party structure.
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Maybe, PDP has bribed her to grant the interview. No wonder Naira is heading to 1000 to one dollar. Nigeria is in a big mess. Running from the corrupt PDP and replacing it with the worst government on planet earth

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Innomach(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
yedidiah:
I doubt the authenticity of this "so called" interview. Aisha should know better even though I know she is very ambitious and an opportunist but she should know better than expose her husband's linen.
Not everyone could condone hypocricy as easily as you can without a blink. There are people with conscience.
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by tyrone07(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Zombies una eye don clear?? If the presidents Wife disapproves of his methods i wonder how mofo's waste their 10mb bonus data to defend his comedy of blunders
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by MosD: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2016
If this is true then we will have to send battalion of DSS to clamp down on the person that sold waller's form to Aisa
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by ihesiuloa(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2016
seunmsg:

It is a shame you saw nothing wrong in the comment that i responded to. That poster attacked a race unprovoked and you are trying to defend him by subtle. The people using emotional blackmail are people like tonio2wo who keep shouting Afonja from thread to thread and people like you who try to defend their bigotry when we call them out.
It's also a shame to know you couldn't comprehend my simple comments, I merely spotted out a hate comments from you and tried to correct that impression, never did I support anyone here.. I didn't even mention your tribe! Unlike how you were ranting on the word "igbo" try to re-read my comments.
Lastly it's not when you use such rerog' statement e.g (bigotry) that makes you a learned fellow ' rather it only brings to limelight how deeply wonded your countenance has suffered for a reason that shouldn't have hurt a fly.
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by ezechueze(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2016
OK
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Innomach(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2016
seunmsg:

There is absolutely no sense in your post. Prof. Ango Abdullahi was the first to complain about the unusual influence that Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari had on the president. Now, the presidents wife is also complaining. So, how does this concern the Yoruba race? You Ibos should learn to always comment on the subject of the thread and stop this silly obsession with the Yoruba race.

Probably because majority of your race defends anything done by PMB.
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2016
Oga madam has spoken.......
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by iyeyemi: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2016
tonio2wo:
Afonjas! See una life? We warned you mofos but u refused. You mofos have sold your birthright for a mere commissioner.

Am glad the 5% have been vindicated!
let me guess...your 18th birthday is this weekend. Trust you would receive grace to have sense once you become an adult
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by Funkybabee(f): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2016
this ain't real whahala Sahara ti poju
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by wuye: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Pierocash:
expect a denial frm Aisha in the next 24 hours

I trust Aisha she won't do that. She speaks her mind and the truth.
Re: "Buhari Asks BBC Not To Air Aisha Buhari's Explosive Interview On Saturday" - SR by emerged01(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Some people said she was referring to Tinubu but now they can all see who she was referring to.
Good one from Aisha. She needs to say it out the way it is so that when her husband pass on her case won't be like the case of other ex first ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Saraki Again Over Theft & Money Laundering Allegations / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / Tinubu Returns NEMA, NAHCON To VP's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.