Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

The So-called Toilet Infections In Women - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The So-called Toilet Infections In Women (49396 Views)

Highest Ever Daily New Infections In SA, Lockdown EXTENDED AGAIN / Perfect Remedy For Toilet Infections Tested And Trusted / Toilet Infections Should Be Treated With All Seriousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by slimfresh(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
nelszx:

Staphylococcus aureus isnt a normal skin flora it's presence there is pathogenic as it could lead to small foci of infection (boil). It's more a Nasal commensal. I know you will quote me but before then know Staphylococcus epidermidis is the normal skin flora and not aureus. Every other thing you said are spot on
.....i strongly object the bolded.... Implicated microbe for boil is streptococcus pyogen.... Pls don't mislead people..... I've cultured from the skin times without number even during SFA when staph is isolated it is of no medical significance... It is often attributed to skin contamination during sample collection safe when the microbial load/count is extremely high...... Pls I don't mean to be a brag but when it comes to suffs like this I don't say what am not sure of.

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
slimfresh:
.....i strongly object the bolded.... Implicated microbe for boil is streptococcus pyogen.... Pls don't mislead people..... I've cultured from the skin times without number even during SFA when staph is isolated it is of no medical significance... It is often attributed to skin contamination during sample collection safe when the microbial load/count is extremely high...... Pls I don't mean to be a brag but when it comes to suffs like this I don't say what am not sure of.

Haha please I'm not bragging but I find this very laughable. For education sake, Staphylococcus aureus on the skin causes small foci of infection (boil) eg Hidradenitis supperativa, furuncle. I believe you browse, check up normal skin flora and if you see Staphylococcus aureus please quote me. It's funny you don't know a boil is a supperative lesion. The only part of the body Staphylococcus aureus is a commensal/contaminant is the nose.

Staphylococcus epidermidis is found on the skin in the penile and labial region and can be distinguished from aureus which I believe you know. Staphylococcus epidermidis is a contaminant but aureus in SFA isn't a contaminant but a strong pathogen e.g in cases of epidydimo-orchitis.

When you attribute Staphylococcus aureus as a normal skin flora and a contaminant in SFA then I query your qualification. You cant differentiate a pathogen from a commensal that's really bad. You have Bsc Microbiology, I have BMLS (Medical Microbiology and Parasitology)
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by progress69: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
repogirl:
lol! So water doesnt splash when you drop something into it? Now you finally agree it's possible to get infections from the toilet. Are you speaking from both sides of your mouth or have you realised your folly and the people you were calling plebs aren't plebs after all?

Wanderlust, your colleague has seen the light, hope you have also. If you haven't, read this. Toilet infections exist.
http://hubpages.com/health/answer/199921/can-you-catch-any-infection--from-toilet-water-splash

Hey girl? Do u have comprehension problems? Google the word toilet infections and see you only directed to only Nigeiran blogs and websites. People carrying STDs keep hiding under Toilet infections. Becaue u can get typhoid from dirty water, do i call typhiod water fever or water infection. Why not call Malaria, Mosquito infections too. Maybe my first narrative was faulty, but i was hammering on Viral infections, where partners infect a ladie and claim she picked up from the toilet. Men also infect their women, and hear it being blamed on the hotel toilet or one toilet thereby terming it toilet infections. Many are carrying STDs and still calling it "toilet infections". I repeat, there is nothing like Toilet infection.

Help your self and don't quote me again cos u see to belong to the categories of plebs.

https://ask.naij.com/health/how-can-toilet-infection-be-cured-5-steps-for-nigerian-ladies-i23719.html

http://www.jotscroll.com/forums/11/posts/44/toilet-vaginal-infections-in-women-signs-treatment-preventions-and-complications.html

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by repogirl(f): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
progress69:

Hey girl? Do u have comprehension problems? Google the word toilet infections and see you only directed to only Nigeiran blogs and websites. People carrying STDs keep hiding under Toilet infections. Becaue u can get typhoid from dirty water, do i call typhiod water fever or water infection. Why not call Malaria, Mosquito infections too. Maybe my first narrative was faulty, but i was hammering on Viral infections, where partners infect a ladie and claim she picked up from the toilet. Men also infect their women, and hear it being blamed on the hotel toilet or one toilet thereby terming it toilet infections. Many are carrying STDs and still calling it "toilet infections". I repeat, there is nothing like Toilet infection.

Help your self and don't quote me again cos u see to belong to the categories of plebs.

https://ask.naij.com/health/how-can-toilet-infection-be-cured-5-steps-for-nigerian-ladies-i23719.html

http://www.jotscroll.com/forums/11/posts/44/toilet-vaginal-infections-in-women-signs-treatment-preventions-and-complications.html

oh please shut up with that word you have used over and over already. Its starting to get boring now. Pleb this, pleb that. #yawns!

Boy! There might not be a medical term called toilet infection but you and your fellow delusional 'enlightened' friends made it seem as if it was impossible to get infected from the toilet. That is the point.

Hope I have put it simple enough for your obviously lagging sense of reasoning. Next time, you don't jump into defending what you know not much about and start talking about someone else being a know it all.

2 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
repogirl:
oh please shut up with that word you have used over and over already. Its starting to get boring now. Pleb this, pleb that. #yawns!

Boy! There might not be a medical term called toilet infection but you and your fellow delusional 'enlightened' friends made it seem as if it was impossible to get infected from the toilet. That is the point.

Hope I have put it simple enough for your obviously lagging sense of reasoning. Next time, you don't jump into defending what you know not much about and start talking about someone else being a know it all.

Do you believe a splash of water from a toilet can enter the vj?
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by repogirl(f): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
nelszx:

Do you believe a splash of water from a toilet can enter the vj?
it doesn't enter the VJ at first. It splashes the outer area and that's where the itching begins from. If not treated in time, it spreads.

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by Kagawa10: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
progress69:

Toilet infection exist! My 12yrs old cousin got hers in a girls college boarding school!

Saying otherwise is ignorance and stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
repogirl:
it doesn't enter the VJ at first. It splashes the outer area and that's where the itching begins from. If not treated in time, it spreads.

Ok please pardon my ignorance oo but what's causing the itching and are you treating the itchy effect the splash resulted into?
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by MrKang: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
nelszx:

Haha please I'm not bragging but I find this very laughable. For education sake, Staphylococcus aureus on the skin causes small foci of infection (boil) eg Hidradenitis supperativa, furuncle. I believe you browse, check up normal skin flora and if you see Staphylococcus aureus please quote me. It's funny you don't know a boil is a supperative lesion. The only part of the body Staphylococcus aureus is a commensal/contaminant is the nose.

Staphylococcus epidermidis is found on the skin in the penile and labial region and can be distinguished from aureus which I believe you know. Staphylococcus epidermidis is a contaminant but aureus in SFA isn't a contaminant but a strong pathogen e.g in cases of epidydimo-orchitis.

When you attribute Staphylococcus aureus as a normal skin flora and a contaminant in SFA then I query your qualification. You cant differentiate a pathogen from a commensal that's really bad. You have Bsc Microbiology, I have BMLS (Medical Microbiology and Parasitology)
Nice one,I questioned his qualification also when he made mention of Staph aureus as being a micro-flora of the skin,I was like hasn't he heard of Staph Boils

I know Staph aureus as being a microflora of the mucosal regions I.e the nose . A microbe on the skin causing abscesses is being classified as a Micro-flora? Lol that guy is funny.

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by repogirl(f): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
nelszx:

Ok please pardon my ignorance oo but what's causing the itching and are you treating the itchy effect the splash resulted into?
last time it happened was like two years back, the male Obgyn I met prescribed Canesten/mycoten which did nothing and then I met a female one and she prescribed neo penotran suppository which did the work in three days. It hasn't happened again since then.

2 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
repogirl:
last time it happened was like two years back, the male Obgyn I met prescribed Canesten/mycoten which did nothing and then I met a female one and she prescribed neo penotran suppository which did the work in three days. It hasn't happened again since then.

Dear I will like to ask some questions to learn:
Ok but have you asked why the mycoten didn't work?
And after the suppository, didn't the itching come back in the long run?
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
MrKang:

Nice one,I questioned his qualification also when he made mention of Staph aureus as being a micro-flora of the skin,I was like hasn't he heard of Staph Boils

I know Staph aureus as being a microflora of the mucosal regions I.e the nose . A microbe on the skin causing abscesses is being classified as a Micro-flora? Lol that guy is funny.

Don't mind that guy, he doesn't even the difference between a pathogen and a commensal they are the type that come on NL to shout microbiologist upandan.

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by repogirl(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
nelszx:

Dear I will like to ask some questions to learn:
Ok but have you asked why the mycoten didn't work?
And after the suppository, didn't the itching come back in the long run?
pls go and learn from a doctor or on the internet, I am neither so don't use me as your case study.

2 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by progress69: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
repogirl:

Lol. I didn't sre anything like toilet infections in what i grabbed, in b/w thr doctor u grabbed, advised u wash with soap and water cos of e-coli. Ok na. Enjoy your day and keep constiting a nuisance u on thisn thread jjj grin
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by progress69: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kagawa10:

Toilet infection exist! My 12yrs old cousin got hers in a girls college boarding school!

Saying otherwise is ignorance and stupidity!

Lol. Ok sir.

But your cousin as a UTI or vagina infection not a toilet infection. wink
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
repogirl:
pls go and learn from a doctor or on the internet, I am neither so don't use me as your case study.
Sorry if I may have sounded unruly I'm truly sorry. I just wanted to establish something and I need no doctor to learn from. What you call toilet infection/disease is simply a vaginal infection.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by repogirl(f): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
progress69:

Lol. I didn't sre anything like toilet infections in what i grabbed, in b/w thr doctor u grabbed, advised u wash with soap and water cos of e-coli. Ok na. Enjoy your day and keep constiting a nuisance u on thisn thread jjj grin
Nuisance? Isn't that word too much for your ailing brain to process?
That's probably the reason for the errors you typed. Be careful before your brain crashes totally grin

Besides where did the ecoli come from? Is it not from toilet before? But you said it isn't possible to get anything from the toilet before because bacteria can't live outside the body for long.

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by repogirl(f): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
nelszx:

Sorry if I may have sounded unruly I'm truly sorry. I just wanted to establish something and I need no doctor to learn from. What you call toilet infection/disease is simply a vaginal infection.
yes I understand that but my point and the misconception I'm trying to clear is that it (the vaginal infection) can't be contacted while using the toilet. That's my argument.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by lafean20(f): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Toilet won't give anybody infection. There's nothing quackery here except for your myopia. Have a teachable spirit. Let no woman deceive you including that your suppose virgin sister or babe.
are u trying to say there are no dirty toilets with lots and lots of bacteria...Chai!!!!! See waste of school fees

2 Likes

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by lafean20(f): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
NairaMaster1:

Toilet won't give anybody infection. There's nothing quackery here except for your myopia. Have a teachable spirit. Let no woman deceive you including that your suppose virgin sister or babe.
are u trying to say there are no dirty toilets with lots and lots of bacteria...Chai!!!!! See waste of school fees
nelszx:

u are even confused......it just shows u didn't graduate from any sch because of malpractice...lol
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by progress69: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
nelszx:

You are wasting your time on that pleb. Its because of people like her you even hear guys claim they got "toilet infection" from their babe, when infact UTIs are not even contagious or sexually transmitted. Poeple are carrying STDs they picked from sexual activities and blaming it on one virus or bacterial waiting to infect you in the toilet. I even made it clear that because of this misconception, people keep treating with erong medica, where symptoms may go, and come back, then u blame on one toiler u used in the office. It is very common amo ng them ladies to use mycoten cream very everything cos they believe they have "toilet infection"

1 Like

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by slimfresh(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
nelszx:

it's actually funny how you query my qualification.....pls read my post properly I believe I made mention of the microbial load/colony population of S. aureus as a factor to consider if the microbe presence is of significance..... Pls update yourself man and stop all this. As for the normal flora ish I have this for you from minnesota department of health on-line publication.

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
repogirl:
yes I understand that but my point and the misconception I'm trying to clear is that it (the vaginal infection) can't be contacted while using the toilet. That's my argument.
OK now I understand your position on the matter
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
slimfresh:
it's actually funny how you query my qualification.....pls read my post properly I believe I made mention of the microbial load/colony population of S. aureus as a factor to consider if the microbe presence is of significance..... Pls update yourself man and stop all this. As for the normal flora ish I have this for you from minnesota department of health on-line publication.

I will respond by asking you a question
Are all publications accurate? I believe you can put up a publication too. I can give you links from medical text and journals that counters this publication. I believe you have seen the truth but you just want to argue. If S. aureus is a normal skin flora then why do we have infections like boil, HS, folliculitis, impetigo (all skin infections) accredited to it? I will state it a million times and one time S. aureus isnt a skin flora but S. epidermidis is. I don't see why you can't key in Staphylococcus epidermidis and read what it is and stop confusing yourself that it's the aureus strain.

Don't show that picture to a Medically inclined person you will just be a laughing stock. S. aureus isnt a disease but a causative agent. The diagnosis should be for the respective disease it causes. You claim you know but this is basic bacteriology and you are wibbly wobbly-ing.

You can read from the picture and learn. S. aureus isn't a commensal to any part of the body aside the nose

Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
lafean20:
are u trying to say there are no dirty toilets with lots and lots of bacteria...Chai!!!!! See waste of school fees u are even confused......it just shows u didn't graduate from any sch because of malpractice...lol

I'd have loved to reply you but hey you are not worth the reply so I will let this slide. Next time you want to quote me say something reasonable that one can converse on.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by repogirl(f): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
progress69:

You are wasting your time on that pleb. Its because of people like her you even hear guys claim they got "toilet infection" from their babe, when infact UTIs are not even contagious or sexually transmitted. Poeple are carrying STDs they picked from sexual activities and blaming it on one virus or bacterial waiting to infect you in the toilet. I even made it clear that because of this misconception, people keep treating with erong medica, where symptoms may go, and come back, then u blame on one toiler u used in the office. It is very common amo ng them ladies to use mycoten cream very everything cos they believe they have "toilet infection"
this one is still here saying rubbish? Lol!

Please your pleb is cooked and overdone, find another word already. You learn one word and you must kill it dead before we hear word. Pleb ko, Pebble ni!

Is there bacteria in the toilet or not? Simple question.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by progress69: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
repogirl:
this one is still here saying rubbish? Lol!

Please your pleb is cooked and overdone, find another word already. You learn one word and you must kill it dead before we hear word. Pleb ko, Pebble ni!

Is there bacteria in the toilet or not? Simple question.

Come girl, what is your problem?. Can't u see ur time is up with me? Why are u stukly quoting me? U can keep dancing unclad on the thread with your "toilet infections" on the thread.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by repogirl(f): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
progress69:

Come girl, what is your problem?. Can't u see ur time is up with me? Why are u stukly quoting me? U can keep dancing unclad on the thread with your "toilet infections" on the thread.
I quote you because you keep saying trash. Stop saying trash and I will stop quoting you.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by NairaMaster1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
lafean20:
are u trying to say there are no dirty toilets with lots and lots of bacteria...Chai!!!!! See waste of school fees u are even confused......it just shows u didn't graduate from any sch because of malpractice...lol

Mention only five bacteria that may be found in high vagina swab microscopy? This will educate you on whether they can survive in the toilet. Douching, types of underwear can cause vagina issues also but toilet can never be.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by NairaMaster1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
progress69:

Don't mind them and toilet disease. Truth is bitter. Toilet cannot be the cause.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by slimfresh(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
nelszx:

I will respond by asking you a question
Are all publications accurate? I believe you can put up a publication too. I can give you links from medical text and journals that counters this publication. I believe you have seen the truth but you just want to argue. If S. aureus is a normal skin flora then why do we have infections like boil, HS, folliculitis, impetigo (all skin infections) accredited to it? I will state it a million times and one time S. aureus isnt a skin flora but S. epidermidis is. I don't see why you can't key in Staphylococcus epidermidis and read what it is and stop confusing yourself that it's the aureus strain.

Don't show that picture to a Medically inclined person you will just be a laughing stock. S. aureus isnt a disease but a causative agent. The diagnosis should be for the respective disease it causes. You claim you know but this is basic bacteriology and you are wibbly wobbly-ing.

You can read from the picture and learn. S. aureus isn't a commensal to any part of the body aside the nose
I Will wuit arguing with you because I just discovered you're intellectualy dishonest....its pointless arguing with peeps like you.
Re: The So-called Toilet Infections In Women by nelszx: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
slimfresh:
I Will wuit arguing with you because I just discovered you're intellectualy dishonest....its pointless arguing with peeps like you.

I wasn't arguing with you in the first place I was only correcting an impression which you know you aren't being honest to yourself. I commended your post but disagreed to what you said. We're all here to learn, I have been corrected here on nairaland (when you are wrong just agree you are wrong and yield to corrections). You don't make a case with a professional if you aren't sound with latest knowledge (not the cram nonsense to pass most people do).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Top 5 Most Dangerous Drinks Consumed In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.