Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? (825 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by ipain: 6:24am On Oct 13, 2016
I mean, what's is your aim telling the whole world that you are virgin, right here on the internet?

To gain fan, win a trophy?

I was going through a diary yesterday when I saw it. She knows herself.

You think sex is as exciting as you imagine it? I mean you have been forked numerous times in your dreams, imagination but just need to get the real thing. My dear, you are not a virgin, except that it just hasn't happened yet.

Just so you know, first time will be painful,extremely painful and God help you that it is not the wrong guy you have it with; you will wish you never exited as that memory might haunt you for long, probably messing up you subsequent relationship.

Anyway, good luck getting disflowered since you desperately need it!
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2016
As the leader of virgins

I'll give other virgins the opportunity to talk

Maybe the next poster is a virgin
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2016
As the assistant leader of virgins..

Let me allow others to talk..

Maybe the next poster has something to say..
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Lazy people, y'all get ur sorry asses to work!
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Cutehector:
na recession we dey na... No be everybody get work
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by acenazt: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2016
Insults!
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by ipain: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Cutehector:
lol. Been trying to strike a deal with one of the TV stations on DSTV channel since yesterday. It has to do with their brand and their URL. They are interested but price seem steep for them to afford at the moment due to dollar exchange rate.

I am a Nigerian but didn't quote naira plus I am acting like I am broker to a client.

Go figure bro. smiley
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by falconey(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Sympathy
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by unapapadeycraze: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Wetin be her username?
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by ipain: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Wetin be her username?
undecided
Re: What Do You Gain By Telling The World You Are A Virgin? by jmoore(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Satan is definitely not happy when a virgin says he\she is a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Deputy Police PRO Comes For 17year Old Online Feminist / Guys What Was Your Feeling When You First Had Sex?? / Why Do People Say I'm Bad Ass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.