Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear (908 Views)

The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / The Pains Of A Busty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear by Newbeginnings(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2016
This is something really Important for Me to share

First I want to thank my followers for believing in what I believe, that Africa is about to become the world's No.1 continent with creative minds

You can follow me if you believe in what I believe.

Also, you can stay up to date with my posts by following me.. The titles are somehow misleading.. But its has the best things we can ever wish for

I promised this article sometime ago which talks about the Difference between Living to Exist and Living to Survive

If you didn't read the first article Click here https://www.nairaland.com/3394271/igbo-guy-blackmails-posts-unclad

The Difference between[b] living to survive[/b] and living to exist is view and people who live to survive have a limited view....

I came to believe that this view is natural, the way nature intends for organisms to live is how they live.. eat sleep reproduce and die...

For Example

Imagine you strike a 1 million naira a month job in an oil company, 99% of us have just made the biggest achievement in our lives getting a job in shell.. and then we proceed to own houses and rent them out to get more cash or do some business just for the aims of profit and that's it our children will get to live a happy life, and if we care we send gifts to orphanages and all sort of homes...

This is the life that most of us want and that is what I call living to survive... you just want to get the best for yourself and that's it (and maybe hand your friends some few cash).. Giving gifts to orphanages, food stuff and all those necessities doesn't make you an active, because those orphanages will finish that food and look to another benefactor for more and you will be forgotten.. You didn't think of providing what will impact them in the long run..

The passive only sees his own problems, how to make himself great, make life worth living for himself, he does not see the world, so he will do anything to get a better life, than try to change the world around him..

Thats how it is in Nigeria, we see lack of social amenities and unemployment as what we each want and that is the number one criteria before we elect a candidate into power, we don't look for intellect, we look for Governors who promise to make 100 millionaires in a state of 3 million people in 4 years (just 100 in 4 years.. what MTN does in 1 month who wants to be a millionaire promos)

Lets talk about Mark Zuckerberg...

He enjoyed developing computer programs, especially communication tools and games

he built a software program he called "ZuckNet" that allowed all the computers between the house and dental office to communicate with each other.

all these he did in his early years and in the end he created facebook which was to allow users communicate with each other irrespective of location or whatever... Now he wasn't looking for a job at Shell or Chevron, he wasn't doing what many Nigerian entrepreneurs are doing, which is creating a business just to get profit (big amounts of it) Instead he saw the bigger picture, with an unlimited view and he saw how he could connect and impact billions of people in the whole wide world and that is what he did and today he is ranking as the 5th richest man in the world..

The passive (those who live to survive) one thing about them is that when they make it, they still don't impact on anyone, even their friends, their friends wish to be like them and not impact the world as they have done. Olamide is a perfect example of this...

He does not impact for a positive change, because he only sees what is around him and not the 1 billion people in Africa he can impact, it's all about improving his music, creating his brand and not about impacting Nigerians for a positive change..

For example

Beyonce has a song titled "I was here" I implore you to listen to this music and tell me if It does impact you to make a change..

Because the passives look at themselves in the mirror and see only themselves, their fame, achievement, how they suffered and how they are here now.. Instead of counting how they have brought forward a movement with their music, or how it brought a change in millions of people..

Like I said

Don't try to impress people with your lifestyle, trying to make them wish to be you.. Instead build people inside and out and they will be forever be indebted to you, including those they will build..

Talking about limited views, the week just began, I am sure many of us have planned how it will go,

Now how many people did you plan to impact in (I am not talking about preaching here) what skills, ideas did you plan to improve on

Limited views makes us restricted and we are never able to achieve fully the potential we have from birth, it makes us accept the change we see, it makes us accept things we refer to as manageable till God gives us something better..

A limited view is the reason why you are running from interview to interview, instead of you creating interviews, it is the reason you are running from merrybet to nairabet , instead of you being the one creating job opportunities for the youths, it is the reason you are looking for profits in MMM and blogging rather than impacting people, it is the reason why girls go into prostitution and being call girls (that is what we call runs girl mind you)..

Think of creating something huge that will impact all.. Dream big, rather dreaming of you working in an air conditioned office working for an Oil Company, instead dream of you being the CEO in an air conditioned office, owning a company that employs thousands or hundreds of thousands, that provide a valuable substance or material to earthlings,

The world is more than just about you being rich and owning houses in Lagos, Ibadan and America, more than you driving 10 jeeps and buying bugattis, its about you waking up one morning and seeing people driving jeeps of expensive nature (not keke and volvos) all around and you say to yourself.. I made that happen...

Remember to follow me for updates and just take a look at my signature for a tip of inspiration, also you can share your inspirational tips

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise.
Re: When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear by HungerBAD: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2016
I like this write up.

Wanted to write more,but about to go to bed now. Sometime at my lunch time I will do a follow up to this.

One thing you should realize is that,your write up is a reflection of your views and how you think,the World should be like,and how people should go.

It does not necessarily follow or work that way. The people you mentioned,that impacted the lives of others,usually do not do it for free,and so everything in life comes with a price.

I am feeling sleepy,we will continue later.

1 Like

Re: When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear by Newbeginnings(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
I like this write up.

Interesting...

The main purpose for this write up is not for us to like it, but for us to learn something from it and practice it everyday...

If you did like it you can follow me and I will share more
Re: When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear by forghon: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2016
excellent dis deserves leadership nd daily trust front page nt even nairaland bravo it reallu motivates me

Re: When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear by Newbeginnings(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2016
forghon:
excellent dis deserves leadership nd daily trust front page nt even nairaland bravo it reallu motivates me

Thank you ...

I loved that pic you put up....

Also you can follow me for more posts ... if this one really motivated you.
Re: When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear by styles2009: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks.
People really need this as the current economic state needs an inward look not just to survive but empower people globally.
Re: When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear by Newbeginnings(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
styles2009:
Thanks.
People really need this as the current economic state needs an inward look not just to survive but empower people globally.

Remember,

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear by agrovick(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Great article! Attitudinal change. I love it

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo (water Bam Bam Edition) / This Post Is For Sweettease Eyes Only / Romantic Wristwatches And gadgets for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.