Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) (6053 Views)

The Pains Of Rebuffing, A Guy Says He Was Treated Like A Piece Of Shit By Women / The Pains Of Getting So Much Attention. How does it make you feel? / 14 Qualities Of A High-value Woman All Men Desire To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
[b]My name is Susan Adeboye, I am an orphan who was raised by my uncle and his wife. My parents passed on in a terrible car accident when I was 3 and I joined my grandmother in the village. I remember the village so well although I left when I was 12, my uncle picked me saying I had to go to school.

My uncle works in a multi million Company,while my aunt is a housewife. She is nothing like my mother, yes I do remember my mother so well. She was light skinned and beautiful, with hair that fell over her shoulders. I hear my parents were so rich and they were the bread winners of the family, I can imagine what that means because if they were better than my uncle then they should have been stinking rich.

My uncle has a beautiful house, it has 7bedrooms and I don’t know how many bathrooms. You should be thinking for people who are so rich, I must at least be a middle child. Well I’m far from that , I’m not even a maid. I’m simply an outcast.

At the back of this mansion is a chicken run and in the next room is a neglected storeroom. Its neither painted nor vanished its simply another room that should have equally been a chicken run. Well to cut the long story short, that is my room.

Its very accommodating to all my needs and I guess i am happy. For me, happiness is a choice. Like you choose to be sad/Depress, I have chosen to be happy in all situations. You see for a girl like me you don’t really have much choices, for example none of the things that have happened to me are my choice. So when given an opportunity to choose, I choose happiness.

My aunty and uncle have two children together, they are twins. I call them my sisters from another planet, not in their faces of course. But that’s how I often refer to them. They are sisters from another planet because they are blessed with hate that I can not explain, very bitter beings.

My uncle is in a world of his own and in his world I barely exist, talk of being invisible.

I only have one thing I boast of and that’s my writing talent, I write everything and I document everything about my life. I remained with a couple of books that my father left, that’s all my grandmother kept and she didn’t explain much about where my parents property went.

I don’t consider what my aunty does to me as “mistreating” I call it tough love. She loves me but in a very tough way. Her children, the twins…
She calls them miracle babies because she struggled in labor. Well, they go by the names…. Vanessa And Daniella. Daniella is really dark while Vanessa is quite light, that’s the only way I can tell them apart. Other than that, they look so much alike. They are 18years of age, very beautiful and very spoilt.

My uncle promised that I would be starting first grade again on my 22nd birthday. I did learn from 1st grade to 7th in the village, hence I can write and read fluently.

Anyway my birthday is in two weeks and I am so excited. I was supposed to be in night school with other adults but my aunty said no. She wants me to be in day school a class filled with kids that will probably laugh at me, I know it’s a plot to get me frustrated so I stop school but against all odds.. I am a survivor.

I survived this life, I survived everything my aunt threw at me. I will survive this one too, I just want to learn more how to read and write. I Like to read and write a lot but my English is basic. I guess that’s all I can do. I have absolutely no interest in arithmetic or any other subjects. One day I hope to be a writer. I believe I will sale a lot of books. I’m so excited about school because I get to move a step closer to my dream of becoming a writer. I’m not sure how that will play out but I believe all will go well in Gods time.

The first thing I would like to buy when I become successful is a house, because this steel roof above my head steals every inch of sleep I have. It makes serious noise when it rains and I often wake up in tears staring at the mansion and wondering how life turned out this way for me.

Another thing I would like is a beautiful bed bought from a furniture shop. I want so many things but firstly I want school[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by ignis: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Space booked incase.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yawns

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by phelonrays: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Following cool

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
PAINS OF A VULNERABLE WOMAN EPISODE 2

In life there will always be someone you can lean on, well what do I know about life? . Anyway, I do have someone I lean on everyday, he always encourages me and guides me through my day to day struggles. His name is Jesus, a friend of mine (REBECCA) introduced me to this man in 6th grade in the village. My grandmother didn’t oppose my belief in him but she didn’t seem interested.

At first it was very weird because Rebecca talked about him a lot, he seemed like this super natural being .. Something I can’t explain.. Someone so great ….. so great but he wanted to be my friend. She also mentioned that he has a father and he and the father love me. It was more complicated than I explain it but overall he has been my friend.

I took it this way, she may actually have been lying about this man but the more I listened to her, the more I believed in his existence. She actually gave me a book, in that book there so many wonderful stories about him and his father. Its amazing how much power he has, she mentioned that he lived on earth and then went back to heaven and one day will join him there. I believe my parents are there to. Anyway theirs more I can tell you about him but let me tell you more about my life.

My aunty is not Christian neither is my uncle, but they go to church every Sunday. They do, actually they dress very well for Sunday service. and I believe they really make a great statement at church.

The twins are in what is called “praise”, from what I know that should be a choir or something. Anyway as far as am concerned, they sing in church.

I do not at all call them Christians because from what I know, reading through the bible… there character and behaviour do not match that of Christians.

Theirs a man called “papa” well that’s as much as I know about his name. Papa is the leader of the church. The church that my family attends. I have been there once or twice, on those few occasions I had to ride at the back of my uncles truck. At least it was a fancy truck, so when we got to the church I was less embarrassed.

Let me tell you about “Papa”. He comes home very often and that makes all of us really busy. We have to prepare a buffet for him and his disciples, he has a very extravagant lifestyle and he preaches wealth and prosperity all the time. He has a deep annoying voice and I have no idea if that’s the ” kingdom thing” but then again my Bible tells me a lot of different things about these self proclaimed men of “god” or “gold” if you may. My aunty invests so much in this man, the offertory they give him to perform some magic tricks is huge. I know it’s magic because I saw a lot of those in the village. It all seems like a whole bunch of hypocrisy. I’m not in support of that and I often sound bitter when I talk about it.

Anyway, the mansion has 4maids in total, I’m the Fourth.

Working like a maid in my own uncles house is humiliating, I don’t get paid to work so you can imagine the other maids look better than myself. My own pay is the roof over my head and the old pots and pans that my aunty donated to me. She equally allowed me keep the boxes of books I carried from the village which is fair enough for me.

The food I eat is usually what the maids eat, usually…. not always. Because sometimes a well wisher brings me food through the gateman. That well wisher is a person I met on my way to the market one day, in fact we met again a couple of days after. That well wisher became my very good friend despite her age.

Mama chidimma is heaven sent, she is a chef at a nearby restaurant in town and she took keen interest in knowing my story.

When she felt pity and offered me a hand, i was embarrassed. I thought she was suggesting that my situation was very bad.

Mama Chidimma donates a couple of things that help with my upkeep and the gateman helps out a lot in getting those items to me without the knowledge of my aunty.

“Adeboye! Adeboye! Adeboye! come here you fool before I kill you with my bare hands.” Mrs Yetunde yelled.

“That’s my aunty calling, I need to run. If I don’t get to where she is in 3minutes I will definitely die.. Yes she has hit me a couple of times and I have scars to show for it. By the way she addresses me by my surname and not my first. She says Susan suits me more. From what I hear, my name Susan is an expression of surprise. I don’t know if that is true.

Anyway according to her, I am a surprise……. a very unpleasant surprise.

################################

” Susan ,I need you to pick my dresses from the laundry, you will be going with the driver.” Mrs Yetunde said.

I nodded my head in agreement and waited for her to finish talking.

“We are having a party tonight just here at home and I hope you can dress your best because you are invited.. And not as a maid this time” Mrs Yetunde said before walking out.

“Dress my best?” I thought.

I don’t own any nice clothes and I don’t see why this event is so important that I should be invited.

By mid day the driver and I were back from the laundry and I went straight to look for an outfit.

Well I already knew that I don’t own any nice clothes so i went to shower before i could figure out what to wear. As i was showering i noticed it was that time of the month. The most painful thing about being a poor young lady was when i had my monthly call, my aunty would never give me money to buy sanitary towels so I either rolled a lot of tissue or recycled some pieces of cloth. Anyway that’s exactly what I did before I dressed for the party.

Mrs Sharon, one of the maids from the mansion came running to my cottage in the evenings as I sat reading a book.

“Susan! Susan!” The event is about to start, people from church are here you need to step out.

When she said those words a cold breeze hit me.

After tying my long natural hair, I got up and looked at my floral dress, even the mirror couldn’t hide the imperfections on my dress.

It was an old fashioned dress with huge shoulder pads and buttons in the front that started from my cleavage all the way down to the end of the dress. It certainly didn’t look like what girls my age wore but it was my best. Vanessa and Daniella usually donated their old school shoes to me and that’s all I ever got from them. So to finish off my look was an old pair of Bata school shoes.

I was embarrassed and uncomfortable but that’s all I had.

“You look good” mrs Sharon comforted me.

“I know I don’t… you don’t have to say anything” I said as I walked past her.

“You have a beautiful face and your hair is long and beautiful. You’re the most beautiful girl I know” Mrs Sharon said.

My eyes were teary but I walked to the mansion with confidence.

“Oh you are finally here…” My aunt said as I walked into the kitchen.

She seemed to have been directing the maids before I walked in.

“Susan please get the tray over there and serve those drinks to the guests” my aunt said.

I quickly picked the drinks and went to the front of the house where everyone was.

I saw a lot of familiar faces in the crowd so I quickly gave the drinks to strangers and I sat in the corner waiting for the party to be over.

“We are here to celebrate a great milestone in the twins lives” my aunt said through microphone.

I couldn’t see her from where I sat but I heard her loud and clear.

“Well as you know my twin daughters have left high school, so basically we are celebrating their trip to the USA. They have Been great kids and they deserve it.. So this is a farewell to them and hopefully they have a lot of fun” Mrs Yetunde,(my Aunt) said.

At that time my heart sunk and I shed tears. Surely this life had to be fair. I was living in a chicken run, I could barely afford anything and now my aunty and uncle were throwing a party for my cousins to go to America?. That explains why my aunty wanted me at the party, she could never miss an opportunity to humiliate me.

I got up from my sit and decided to walk to my cottage but i was making a very big mistake because the back of my dress was messed up. Nearly everyone noticed and they pointed at me and laughed.

It was the most embarrassing day of my life and like my life wasn’t hard enough. I cried bitterly that night and questioned the existence of my God. Was he really there or was he just a myth. Could my life get any worse?
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Follow me on nairaland to get an update grin
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Episode 3 Loading.....
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
PAINS OF A VULNERABLE WOMAN EPISODE 3

I cried myself to sleep that night. My heart was torn in pieces and I questioned God several times.

The following morning I woke very early from the knock on my door. When I opened it was one of the maids from the mansion

“Wake up dear your aunty wants you” she said.

I quickly changed and went to the mansion. My aunty was sitted on a sleeper couch and she asked me to sit on the floor.

She was taking a glass of red wine and she was in a in a pink bathrobe and pink socks.

“Are you a fool?” My aunty said.

I was looking at the beautiful pattern of the floor when she said that and I wondered if she was talking to me. I raised my head in surprise.

“Are you surprised? Is there another fool around!!” She yelled.

I shook my head suggesting that the only fool was myself.

“As old as you are, you can not take care of yourself? What was the meaning of that embarrassment last night? Don’t you know how to prevent such!!!” She yelled.

My heart crushed and tears rolled down my cheeks.

“I’m sorry aunty I did not have sanitary towels.. So I used a …”

“Oh shut up!!! Shut up now,Born By Mistake” my aunty yelled.

“Next Time do not embarrass me in front of my guests! Useless child , Omo Ale (Bastard)!!! She yelled.

I was facing down while my tears soon rolled to my neck. Before I knew it I got a splash of wine on my body.

She poured a glass full of wine on me,she Also Spat on me and asked me to leave her presence.

I rushed to my room and threw myself on the concrete floor and I cried out to God.

” Jesus!!!! Jesus!!! You said you were my friend where are you!!! Even your book assures me that those who trust in you shall never lack a thing.. God why am I suffering!!!! I mourned.

I beat my hands on the dusty concrete and cried bitterly until I couldn’t cry no more.

When I got up my dress was messed with dust and the heavy flow of my menses penetrated again and stained my dress.

I quickly changed my clothes and washed the dirty things with the remaining beats of the washing powder I got from madam Chidimma.

I couldn’t hang my clothes on the same line they used for the mansion so I would usually hang them over the fence or on one side of the roof as it was near, it was a poorly built chicken run so the roof wasn’t far from reach.

During the day it was a little uncomfortable because the garden boy would usually be around and he would be in the chicken run often making it hard for me to use the bathroom as it only had a curtain and the ventilation holes from my room were big. So who ever was in the chicken run would have a glimpse of what would be happening in my room.

After washing I rushed to the gate to talk to the gateman Mr Simeon

“Sir have you seen madam chidimma ? I asked.

Mr Simeon denied seeing her and I got worried, it was unlike her not to check up on me. I was in desperate need of sanitary towels and she’s the only one who could provide.

“I will make sure I call you when I see her” he said.

I went to the mansion and started my chores, the chickens were ready for dressing so for the rest of the day that was my duty

At least I enjoyed that part of work because the maids and I would share the chicken intestines and livers.

We dressed 100 chickens in the morning and shared the intestines and livers as usual. The maids would usually cook food from the kitchen and we would share. I was not allowed to use the stove to cook my own food only during lunch when the maids and I would cook our lunch.

At night I had a brazzier which I made use of, I would get some charcoal for the chickens as there was usually charcoal for warming the chicken run at night.

That day when work was done I knocked off and went to my room but my aunty called for me. It was very unusual for my aunty to allow me in the mansion at night so I wondered what this was about.

Aunty and uncle were chatting in the living room when I entered.

When uncle was around I would sit on the couch however this time I chose to sit on the floor.

“Am sure you heard that the twins are going to America” uncle said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

“First thing tomorrow morning come and help them pack they leave at 14hrs” my uncle said.

I looked at him with a lot of bitterness, surely my dads own brother would do this to me? I thought.

I got up and left there sight. That night all I wanted was to read a book so I got a funny novel that I enjoyed reading.

I laughed to myself as I read and finally fell asleep. However I woke up angry because of the dream I had. Why would I have such a mocking dream?

In my dream I saw myself going to America instead of the twins and I was excited, I had been sponsored to go and study literature.

“God why mock me in such a way” I thought to myself.

I sat fantasising before I fell asleep again.

Because of my disturbed sleep I ended up oversleeping and was woken up by a sudden cold breeze.

“Wake up you born by mistake child,she Spat on Me Again.., you don’t know why you are still here I’ve warned your uncle to send you back to the village but he won’t just listen!!” My aunty. Yelled.

My body was dripping wet from the water my aunt had splashed on me.

“Let me meet you here in the next minutes.. I will kill you,she hiss before walking out.

I quickly changed and kept telling myself not to cry although a huge lump settled on my throat.

I brushed my teeth outside quickly and you ran to the mansion.

The twins were very upset and they took turns yelling at me and asking as to why I did not go there on time to help them pack. It was only 6:40 according to the clock on the wall so I wondered why they were so upset.

Seeing how much clothes they had made me jealous but I just looked on helplessly.

They all dumped there clothes on the floor and and I folded then neatly in their cases. As I packed their clothes, they bragged about the United states and how they wanted to see the statue of liberty and everything they watched in movies.

” do you know what a statue of liberty is? Daniella asked.

“Yes I do, its a lady with a crown holding something up on one hand” I responded without looking at her as I sat packing.

The twins both turned and looked at me.

“How did you know that?, you’ve never been to America” Vanessa asked.

“I have in my imagination and through the books I’ve read” I responded.

The twins burst out laughing and called me a village girl whos never been on a plane. I was offended especially when Daniella said the closest I will get to flying is on a broom since uneducated,born by mistake Child like myself can only be witches.

The twins left in the afternoon and I cleared there bedroom before I went back to my room.

I was so bitter and I cried terribly. I didn’t even feel like eating so I slept on some raw peaches I had plucked from the garden. They actually made my tummy hurt but for a poor girl like myself, pain was normal.

That night it rained heavily and I sang different songs that I had learnt from the village as a child. I couldn’t sleep as the steel roof made a lot of noise and the chicken too made a terrible noise.

When all the songs were done I stared at the plunks above that supported the roof as tears rolled down my cheeks.

“For how long would my life be like this? Answer me Lord ” I said as I cried terribly
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please indicate if you are following
Episode 4 Loading.....
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
[i]PAINS OF A VULNERABLE WOMAN EPISODE 4

The following day my eyes were swollen and the maids kept asking what the matter was but I couldn’t answer.

All I wanted was to work that day without responding to anyone. My aunty gave me laundry to do and I went into the laundry room to wash. The mansion had two washing machines so all I had to do was hang the clothes after they left the machine.

while I was searching the clothes before putting them in the machine I found #20,000 Cash Tied with rubber band in my uncles trousers. A part of me wanted me to keep it because i thought of everything I needed but my heart couldn’t find peace so I decided to keep the money for my uncle.

He was not around at that time and I waited for him to come home for lunch.

Around 13hours I heard a hoot at the gate, it was my uncle who had just come home. So I rushed to the front and as soon as he pulled over I greeted him.

“What special about the greetings?” He responded as he left the car.

“Uncle I found this money in your pocket as I was doing laundry” I said as I extended my hands to hand him the money.

My uncle stopped and looked at me from head to toe and then got the money, after counting it, he looked at me again.

“Where did you say you got this money from again ?” He asked.

“Your grey trousers, the one you wore yesterday” I responded.

“I did not put any money in that trousers and in fact my wallet equally didn’t have money” he responded.

I was shocked and wondered what was going on. My uncle returned the money to me and told me to keep it instead.

“But don’t you think you should ask aunty first? Maybe it’s hers” I suggested.

Before my uncle could answer my aunt came out.

“Ask aunty what? What do you want him to ask me? Honey see what I meant when I said this child is a Demon ?” My aunt said angrily and was shedding Crocrodile Tears

I was shocked and I started shaking wondering what she was talking about.

“I lost a #20,000 in the house and she denied it (still Shedding Crocrodile Tears), I asked her and even demanded that she would leave this house if she does not return it… Now foolishly she decides to play this trick. She is a pathetic liar!!! My aunty yelled , and she Smiled behind my Back when my uncle Turn and Look at me.

Those words echoed through my ears like a very loud trumpet and I already knew that i would not exculpate myself.

“Did you do it? Answer me you devil!!! My uncle gave me a Dirty Slap.

I looked at him with no strength to respond, I just shook my head.

Tears were already washing my cheeks and my feet became numb.

My whole world was crushing but in between the crying and the state of confusion I managed to smile at my aunty and uncle.
My uncle asked me to use that money to go to the village, a place last saw when I was 12.

Where would I even start from?anyway, according to many tales I heard.. It was impossible to get lost in the village as everyone knew the other.

With the sack bag that I used to keep my clothes, I left the mansion around 14hours to go and start my life afresh. I was numb to everything at that hour. I couldn’t feel any pain, i was in a state of shock.
All I could remember was saying to my uncle

” I did not choose anything in this world, I only chose happiness. Because everything was decided for me”.

I don’t know what I was thinking but I communicated all my feelings through that statement.

My fellow maids cried bitterly and they said they envied me. I didn’t understand why because they had everything better than I did. But they assured me the God I trusted in would help me.

My sack was heavy because I packed all my novels and only two dresses and a small blanket.
I thought of the journey to the village and how long it would be. How my life would turn out there. Maybe I would be married off the moment I got there, maybe my grandmother would no longer be alive.

As i walked with the huge sack bag on my head I thought of aunty Chidimma, the woman who had always wished me well. I had to see her somehow but I didn’t want to bother her anymore than I already did.

A thousand thoughts rushed through my head at the same time and I sang my school hymns again.

A picture of my mother crossed my head and she was smiling at me, she was still as beautiful as I could remember

A car stopped in front of me and one angry looking lady came out yelling.

“Have you lost your mind?? do you want to die!!! Why are you walking in the centre of the road and not moving when I hooted!” She yelled.

“Calm down!!” A voice shouted from the car.

I didn’t see the person but it was a male voice.

“Am sorry I did not hear you” I responded calmly.

I was frustrated but that woman looked more frustrated than I was. The car drove off in full speed leaving dust particles everywhere.

I kept on walking down the road until I couldn’t walk no more. I had walked for 3hours and now my neck was aching from the heavy load.

I put the sack bag down and sat on it, evening was approaching and I had to find a place to sleep. Town was nearer to the mansion but for some reason I had taken the opposite direction and I was now in an area filled with many plots , some places had houses while others had unfinished buildings or just bare land.

I guess my intentions were to find some unfinished building were I could pass the night.

I knew the area but the furthest I went was the first phase where we usually bought charcoal for the mansion.

I was under an oak tree looking at the sky and wondering where I would go from there. Many cars passed along the gravel road and no one bothered to stop or to lower the window just to look at me. I guess a person like me would never be noticed.

I turned the sack bag upright and got my bible which I had placed on top so I could easily reach it. After closing the sack bag I turned it over again and I sat on it.
Just after saying a short prayer I opened my Bible randomly.

Deuteronomy 31:8
“It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed”

It’s like heaven was smiling on me upon reading that scripture, I did not have a place to go or anyone I could lean on but those words alone were my source of comfort. I smiled to myself as I closed the bible.

“Life you can’t do anymore harm to me” I said to myself.

“Are you looking for a job” a man said to me as he parked just before me.

A black Mercedes Benz just like my uncles had parked before me and here I was staring at the man who had uttered those words.

“Sir are you talking to me?” I asked as my eyes focussed on him.[/I]

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please Drop a comment for Encouragement
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by giddy10(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Am so interested in reading this story to the end

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
giddy10:
Am so interested in reading this story to the end
Follow me to get first-hand update
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by giddy10(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
When can I get to read episode 5 and on and on to the end?

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
giddy10:
When can I get to read episode 5 and on and on to the end?
I will post it
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Episode 5 Loading......
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by drealcivilceno(m): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
Episode 5 Loading......

Following...

I'm just thinking about someone who might be going through this heartache.

3 Likes

Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2020
PAINS OF A VULNERABLE WOMAN EPISODE 5

“Yes I am” he responded without hesitating.

“Yes I am looking for employment. Are you hiring? I asked patiently

“Well are you strong enough to work on a farm?” He said with a smile.

His smile could brighten many days.

“Yes I guess I can” i said.

“That’s great then, hop in” he replied

I hesitated a little and my stomach turned.

Can I trust this man? I thought to myself.

“Are you having second thoughts?” He asked me.

“Sir what is your name?” I asked as if his name alone was enough to make me comfortable to go with him

“My name isn’t a problem but I am harmless. Very harmless” he said

“Is it your farm?” I asked.

As I asked all these questions, I was seated comfortably on my sack bag and did not care to move a muscle.

“Its not a farm actually, its a house and you could say its mine, a relative of mine is staying there” he said.

I was about to ask why on earth he thought I was looking for a job but I just ignored and stood up.

“Does that mean you will come with me?” The gentleman asked.

“Yes….. I will” I responded hesitantly.

He quickly came to lift my sack bag and I walked to the car.

“Lord I don’t know but I trust you” I muttered.

The road was so bumpy and dusty and the gentleman kept apologising each time we hit a pothole.

Finally the car stopped at a beautiful house. It wasn’t big like my uncles mansion but it was equally big and neatly built.

“This is where you will be working” The man said as he pulled over.

I looked at him without a word as my mind went wondering in thought.

He opened the door for me and I came out of the car.

A pregnant woman walked out of the house and she smiled.

“Is that her?” The woman asked with a lot of joy.

“Does she know me” I thought.

“Yes this is your new house help” the gentleman replied.

I was led into the beautiful house. Everything in the house looked great and you could tell everything had great sentimental value.

I quickly sat on the floor but the woman stopped me.

“Young Lady sit on the couch and tell me about yourself” the woman said.

“My name is SUSAN madam I am 22years of age..well I will be 22 in two days” I said.

“Wow that’s great.. But where do you stay?” She asked

“Well I used to stay with my aunty and uncle but they could no longer afford to take care of me so I decided to start looking for a job”. I responded.

Meanwhile the gentleman who took me there was somewhere in the house probably in their master bedroom.

” so how long ago was that? She asked me

“It’s just today mum and I thank God your husband met me and gave me a hand” I replied.

“My husband? Oh no no. He isn’t my husband. Did he not introduce himself at least?” She asked

“Oh no madam, I’m sorry I thought he is your husband” I responded.

“No not to worry dear” she said.

“Joe! Joseph!” She called out.

“I’m coming” the gentleman replied.

“joseph is my youngest brother, he is the last born in my family” the woman said.

“Oh OK” I responded.

The gentleman or Joseph like the woman called him finally came before us.

“Joseph you couldn’t even introduce yourself, she thought you are my husband” the woman said.

Joseph had an apple and took a big bite off it.

“Young lady my name is Joseph and this my older sister” he said as he chewed.

“By the way I don’t introduce myself to beautiful women because I’m taken” he added.

His sister immediately burst into laughter.

“He is crazy don’t mind him, he is engaged and will be wedding soon. His fiancée will be coming for dinner tonight. Actually you came at the perfect time. Do you know how to cook?” The woman asked me.

“Yes I try mum” I responded.

“OK great then, let’s go to the kitchen” she said.

Joseph sat and enjoyed watching TV while we started cooking.

“You can call me Mrs. Harrison” she said.

“Is her husband white? It made sense because she had a fine taste of things in the house
” I thought.

“I’m not always alone I have two house helps but I need someone to work at night and I have two sisters. They are out for the weekend” she said.

I nodded my head with a slight grin to show I was listening.

She did all the cooking while I helped with chopping things up, like meet, onions, tomatoes, vegetables and some other things I did not even know existed. I also washed the dishes.

“My husband is in Ukraine on a short visit. ” she added.

Now I was more positive that he is white.

” do you have siblings?” she asked me.

“No mum I’m an only child” I said.

“Oh OK.. Must be boring being an only child” she said.

“Yes.. It often is” I responded.

“We’ll discuss the terms of employment after a week meanwhile I want to see how you will do, if you impress me then I guess we’ll be together for long” she said

“OK mum” I responded calmly

Dinner was ready and we set the table.

“My dear let’s go I show you your quarters” she said.

The small apartment had a nice bed a well tiled floor a nice built kitchen and my own shower and toilet.

I was so blown away. It was like a small Paradise.

“This is where you will be staying” she said.

I thanked God inside and I thanked her too.

“I won’t disappoint you mum” I said.

“My dear call me Mrs. Harrison, mum sounds old” she said with a smile.

“OK Mrs. Harrison” I responded.

“Take a shower and join us for dinner there’s no food here for now” she said.

I quickly showered and wore my other dress which was very old fashioned. As I sat combing my hair I heard a knock on the door. It was Mrs. Harrison.

“I brought you some lotion, do you have some?” She asked.

“No I don’t… thank you”. I responded

” is that the dress you’re going to put on? She asked me.

“Yes…” I responded shyly.

“ Ruthmary and her family can be rather impossible let me get you something different ” she said

I wondered who Ruthmary was but I figured it was Joseph fiancée.

After a little while I heard a knock again.

“Come in please”. I said.

Joseph quickly burged in with a big plastic bag.

” she said you can have these” he said before quickly walking out.

I offloaded the plastic on the bed and it had very good quality clothes. Clothes that I would never have imagined myself wearing

As I excitedly searched the clothes I heard a loud bang on the door

“Don’t be long the guests will be here shortly”. Joseph shouted .

” OK sir!” I responded.

I quickly picked a beautiful peach peplum dress. I loved my body in the dress. I never knew I could ever look that beautiful.

My natural hair was tied up in a pony and i wore pink slippers which were also in the plastic bag.

“You look very nice” Mrs. Harrison said as I entered the house.

“Thank you” I responded shyly.

We went to sit at the dining table while we waited for the guests.

Shortly i heard the gate open as car drove in and a little while later the group of three walked in. Joseph and Mrs. Harrison stood up in what seemed like a sign of respect to welcome the visitors so I followed suit.

The guests sat down after exchanging greetings and we equally sat.

I was still feeling lost and wondering what God was doing. He brought me here and now I was going to be eating with total strangers.

As I studied the visitors faces I spotted a Lady who looked very familiar. The lady came with her mum and dad. My head went spinning wondering who she was when suddenly the words hit me.

“Have you lost your mind?? do you want to die!!! Why are you walking in the centre of the road and not moving when I hooted!”

The Lady i was looking at was the same lady that shouted at me on the road as I was walking from uncles house.Suddenly it hit me.. The voice of the man who I did not see.. The voice that shouted..
“Calm down!!” matched Joseph voice exactly.

I was now wondering what was going on but clearly the lady could not recognise me.
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Episode 6 Loading.......
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2020
So is this supposed to pull at people heartstrings or what?

1st of all, if you're not a child, you're no longer "an orphan". Busy infantilizing herself, that's probably why she's still stuck in a shed at 22.
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by giddy10(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2020
Oya now, waiting for episode 6 oo. Pls can u just upload everything, so that we will finish reading it and do other meaningful things with our lives. Nice story sha
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2020
giddy10:
Oya now, waiting for episode 6 oo. Pls can u just upload everything, so that we will finish reading it and do other meaningful things with our lives. Nice story sha
ok I will Try
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2020
PAINS OF A VULNERABLE WOMAN EPISODE 6

“Mr and Mrs Ajayi meet my niece Susan and Susan these are our in-laws to be.. Of course Ruthmary over there is Joseph fiancée” Mrs. HARRISON said.

“Of course the one and only” RUTHMARY responded as her eyes flirted with Joseph.

I was honoured to be called a niece, not even my uncle and aunt addressed me as such.

“This food is so nice” Mrs. Ajayi said.

“Yes sis in-law this is great” Ruthmary added.

Mrs. Harrison smiled and appreciated the comments. Dinner was indeed great but what baffled me was the fact that Joseph was too serious. He never participated in the conversations and he didn’t seem interested at all. Perhaps its because his in-laws were around.

Ruthmary family was very modest, they were quiet particular about a lot of things and from the look of things they were rich.

After dinner the guests went to the living room to have a conversation while I picked the plates to take them to the kitchen.

Joseph helped with taking the dishes to the kitchen.

“On which side of the family are you from? Is it from Mrs. Harrison or” Ruthmary asked as she sat by the kitchen counter.

“Am actually from…”

“She’s mums cousins daughter” Joseph interrupted.

I took in a deep breath and continued doing the dishes.

“So where are you from?” Ruthmary asked.

“She’s from within.. Honey let’s take a walk outside” Joseph interrupted again.

From the look of things I already knew Ruthmary and I would not get along.

I quickly cleared the kitchen and walked to my apartment. I overheard Ruthmary asking Joseph where I was going but I didn’t turn around to look at them neither did I bother to hear Joseph response.

I changed into my old dress so I could sleep in it, its funny how my favourite dress was now my night gown. God surely works wonders.

I quickly fell asleep guess the walking for 3hours had made me really tired.

The following morning I was up by 5 and I cleared my apartment. Mrs. Harrison came to the apartment just before 7 and she asked me to join her in the house.

“I was impressed with how you left the kitchen” she said as we walked.

“Oh thanks madam”..

” Mrs. Harrison” She interrupted

“Sure.. Mrs. Harrison” I responded.

Mrs. Harrison gave me food and she ran me through a couple of rules. Everything sounded fair and manageable, all she wanted was for me to do my best.

The maids came in a little while later and she introduced me to them, they seemed just as nice as the ones from the mansion and I felt welcome.

“Do you know how to pound groundnuts?” Mrs. Harrison asked me.

“Yes I do Mrs. Harrison” I responded.

She gave me about a kg of groundnuts and led me to the back where I could pound from. It wasn’t a difficult task for me at all, so I sorted the nuts, put half in and I started pounding.

“Someone is working hard, a lot of strength you’ve got there” teased Joseph.

“Good morning sir”. I greeted him as I continued pounding.

Joseph bended over about to get a handful of nuts when Mrs. Harrison walked out.

”Joe what are you doing? Mrs. Harrison asked.

“Oh sis.. Just the person I was looking for” Joseph said before walking away with Mrs. Harrison.

They disappeared into the house and I continued pounding until I finished. Mrs. Harrison was in the living room with Joseph when I walked in.

“You’re done? That was quick” she said.

“OK you give it to the maids to prepare ''Amarachi'' or are you able to do that?” Mrs. Harrison asked me.

I didn’t expect Mrs. Harrison to eat such traditional food but I guess the pregnancy had a mind of its own.

“Yes I do” I responded calmly.

“OK then you can prepare..” She said.

I quickly prepared vegetable and Sauce. The maids had cooked the other food to complete the meal.

After setting the table I sat with the maids in the kitchen and we enjoyed the food, it was just like the mansion except I was welcome.

As I went to pick the dishes from the table Mrs. Harrison teased Joseph.

“Can your soon to be wife prepare such a meal?” She asked.

“In my house we’ll be modern, such won’t be there … We’ll be having hotel kind of food” Joseph responded as he giggled.

“Oh please.. Its your favourite food.. Are you just ashamed to admit that you enjoyed?” She teased again.

Joseph just giggled as he played with with the toothpick in his mouth.

“Susan , the food was great, I’m holding you responsible for getting me so full” Mrs. Harrison said.

“Oh thanks madam” I responded.

” Joseph aren’t you going for work?” Mrs. Harrison asked.

“No I’m off today..” He responded.

“You’re off how many times in a row? If I were you, I would be happy to be working with the love of my life” Mrs. Harrison said.

“Jeez…… Working with Ruthmary? then please take my place by all means” Joseph said as he laid back in his seat.

I quickly cleared my mind and lifted the last plates from the table.

When I was done Mrs. Harrison asked me to go and rest before I could come and prepare dinner. She asked me to leave the work for the maids.
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Episode 7 , Typing........ (loading)
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by akaahs(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
Episode 3 Loading.....
Is this story real life or just an imaginary stuff?
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2020
PAINS OF A VULNERABLE WOMAN EPISODE 7

I sat reading a novel on my bed and being grateful for all I had, a part of me wondered whether my uncle was regretting his decision. Why would my own family neglect me?

Suddenly, I heard a loud knock on my door.

“Come in” I said before put my booking down.

“Mr. Joseph.. Hai..” I said wondering what he was looking for.

“Hi Susan.. Is this a novel?” He asked as he sat on my bed.

“Yes it is sir, can I offer you anything?” I asked.

“Oh no.. Just came to see how you are settling in that’s all” he said.

“OK thank you..” I responded and I went back to reading my book.

Mr. Joseph was still on my bed and he started pressing his phone. I was very uncomfortable as I did not want Mrs Harrison to start doubting me so I excused myself to go outside.

“Don’t worry she won’t know, its your boss you’re afraid of right?” He asked me.

“Yes I’m a lady and you know she might take it the wrong way” I quickly responded

I was still standing ready to go outside when suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

My heart was racing and I had no idea what to do at that point. Joseph quickly rushed to the bathroom and I opened the door.

“Hi… You can come and prepare supper now as we are about to leave” one of the maids said.

“OK I’m coming soon..” I responded calmly.

“I saw Joseph come this side have you seen him by any chance? Madam is looking for him” she said.

My body froze but I managed to shake my head in disagreement.

“No.. He has not been here” I said.

She did not look very convinced and I was now more nervous.

“OK dear in case you see him tell him Mrs. Harrison is calling” she said before walking away. I quickly shut the door and took a sigh of relief.

Joseph walked out of the bathroom and found me sitting on the bed looking very worried.

“Relax she won’t say anything” he said.

“That was scary.. Sir please you need to leave now” I said.

“Oh you think she has gone? … She knows I will be out any minute so she’s waiting to see me” he said.

“But I thought you said she will not tell anyone” I argued

“That’s still no reason to feed her suspicions..” He responded.

“OK sir please lock up I’m going madam has called for me” I said before walking out.

When I got to the kitchen everything I needed to cook was on the table so I picked the apron and straight away got busy. At the back of my mind I was worried that Joseph may be seen whilst leaving the apartment.

“Oh you here..” Mrs. Harrison said as she walked into the kitchen.

“Yes I’m here” I responded shyly.

“OK you will have dinner with us but tomorrow you can stock up your house, I will give you some money” she said.

“Thank you madam.. I mean Mrs. Harrison” I said.

“About your uncle..what does he do?” She asked.

“He work in a Multi-Million Company (Kingwest Oil and Gas) " I responded as I continued cooking.

“Really that’s very surprising” she said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Well because I do not know people who work in Oil company becomes broke..” She said.

“Some do” I responded calmly as the pain hit me. My uncle wasn’t broke but he just didn’t want me.

“My husband works for the mines As A (Geologist)..” She said.

“So what is for your birthday tomorrow?” She asked me.

“Just being alive is enough for me” I responded.

“Oh come on.. you should celebrate.. It’s your day and it comes once in a year” she said

I just smiled without a word.

“You know Susan I like you a lot from the moment I met you .. You are so humble” she said.

“Life is humbling madam..” I said.

“Oh what do you know about life young lady” she teased.

“Little.. Very little” I responded.

“Did you finish school? Actually I wanted to ask.. Why do you just want to be a maid? I mean if you’ve been to school you should be able to do something more decent” she said.

When Mrs. Harrison noticed that I had suddenly gone quiet she apologised.

“I’m sorry dear, hope I wasn’t offending” she said.

“No you weren’t, I only went up to 7th grade” I responded

Mrs. Harrison did not ask any further questions until I was done with supper. After setting the table she asked me to join her so we could eat together.

“Joseph is a nomad heaven only knows where he is..” She said

Immediately my heart skipped when I realised he probably hadn’t left my apartment.

Mrs. Harrison said grace and we got digging into the food.

“Would you like to go back to school?” Mrs Harrison asked.

I wasn’t expecting that question but I quickly replied.

“I would love to but I’m already too old” I said

“Too old? No dear you’re never too old to go back to school” she said.

“Anyway.. I have decided you can have the job and for a start you will be getting #100,000” she said.

“Oh thank you so much madam”. I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

“No don’t cry dear, just do your best and will be together for a very long time” she said

I was so emotional that I even failed to finish my food, Mrs. Harrison couldn’t understand because she had no idea what I had been through.

After dinner I cleared the kitchen making sure it was spotless clean and I said goodnight to Mrs Harrison.

“Goodnight dear” she responded as she remained lying on the couch.

I went to the apartment very excited and thanking God. He is indeed a miracle working God. Who ever thought I would be getting paid? To my surprise Mr. Joseph was fast asleep on my bed when I returned.

“Sir.. Sir” I said as I shook him.

“You’re back dear” he said as he stretched himself.

Mr Joseph got up and then came close to me. I was very uncomfortable but he quickly pecked my forehead before i could stop him.

I rubbed my forehead and moved away from him.

“Relax that’s how white people say goodnight” he said.

“I’m not white” I responded bluntly.

“Well you will soon begin to behave like one. Loosen up and get settled into this environment” he said.

“Sir you can’t come here again, this job here is my life I have no where to go after this”

“Oh no no no.. ” he interrupted.

“You have many places to go, this is just the beginning and yes.. You’re right… I shouldn’t be here. I promise not to come in here again” he said before walking out.

I took a deep sigh of relief and got on my knees to thank God for this new chapter in my life.
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Pains OF A VULNERABLE WOMAN EPISODE 8

Life is full of ups and downs but just like the storm passes away, so does every dark patch in ones life.

I did not realise how Mr. Joseph behaviour had bothered me until I tacked into bed. Many questions crossed my mind.

“Why would he do that?”

It baffled me and I just couldn’t get answers.

The following morning Mrs. Harrison asked me to shower saying we would be going to the mall together.

I quickly bathed and wore a beautiful hand me down dress from Mrs. Harrison before going to the main house.

“Are you ready?” She asked me.

“Yes I am” I responded.

“OK please call Joseph in the house, he needs to drive us there” she said.

“Where’s Mr. Joseph ? I asked the maids in the kitchen.

” he should be in his room” one of them replied.

I walked down the passage and knocked on His bedroom door.

“Who’s there?” A reluctant voice replied.

“Sir its me. Madam says we need to go now”

“Susan come in” he said.

“Sir I just came to deliver the message” I replied before quickly heading back outside.

Mr. Joseph emerged a little while later, he was looking very fine.

“Did this man escape from a magazine cover or what?” I thought to myself.

He was in a white polo shirt, a nice blue jean and Nike sneakers. I also spotted the the Rolex on his left hand.

“Susan dear sit in front, I’m pregnant so its quite uncomfortable for me to sit in front” Mrs. Harrison said.

Its the first time ever that I got to sit in front, I was so blown away and wished I could document that day in my diary as soon as possible.

Before we could start off, Mr. Joseph leaned over and fastened my sit belt.

“You will need that” he said.

Mrs. Harrison was busy reading through her small diary, perhaps going through the shopping list that she did even notice.

The drive was very smooth, I mean the car was very comfortable. I had never been on a plane but I imagined it would be just as comfortable.

We pulled over at the mall and off we went to shop.

“Jesus how much money do these people have?”

I had my own cart where Mrs. Harrison kept directing me to put cleaning supplies while Mr. Joseph cart had all the food and other groceries.

Mrs. Harrison stopped to greet a friend and Mr. Joseph used the opportunity to talk to me.

“Have you been to protea hotel?” He asked me.

“Sir who would take me there?” I asked shyly.

“OK we need to go there tonight for your birthday” he whispered as Mrs. Harrison was approaching.

As we continued with the shopping I wondered how his suggestion would be possible. We checked out of shoprite and went to Kaydees to have pizza. Mrs Harrison said it was my treat for my birthday and you can’t guess how blessed I felt.

We also bought a cake from vasili’s that I shared with the maids at home.

################################

When we got home Mrs. Harrison separated some items which she asked me to take to my apartment as my supplies. I couldn’t believe it. After that I went to help with packing up what we got from the store.

“Is Mrs. Harrison always this nice?” I asked REBECCA one of the maids.

“Oh yes she has a heart of gold, we all experience such treatment on our birthdays” Rebecca said.

“Eh… Such people exist” I whispered.

Rebecca heard me and laughed.

“I thought the same thing when I came here” she responded.

“I wouldn’t want to mess up, she is a good woman”. I said.

” how’s Mr. Harrison?” I asked.

“Oh him?? He is also very nice and very funny.. but he is reserved” she said.

“Reserved?..” I asked with a lot of interest.

“Yes he is very reserved, he does interact once in a while but he often minds his own business. No one amongst the maids really knows him at a personal level” Rebecca replied.

That sounded totally different from the man I had seen in Mr. Joseph

“What are the other two sisters like?” I asked

“Well they are both very nice, Emmanuela and Daniella. Those are their names” she said

” Daniella? I have a cousin by that name. She is something Else” I replied.

“No the Daniella here is very nice in fact they both are. They can just be a little lazy sometimes..” she giggled

Rebecca and I finished packing all the things we bought and I went to my apartment.

Shortly I heard a knock on my door and I quickly jumped up to answer the door.

“You promised not to come here” I said to Mr. Joseph who was standing with a plastic in his hands

“I said I won’t be in.. But I’m simply standing outside” he said.

“I just brought this for you” he said as he handed me the plastic.

“Sir what is this?” I asked nervously.

“It’s yours.. I have to go now” he said before walking out. I quickly shut the door and opened the bag.

“Oh …..my….. Jesus!..” I stammered

The bag had a beautiful mermaid dress, black in colour with some crystal details on it. When I unfolded the dress a paper fell out. It had some writings on it.

“I tipped the security guard already. At exactly 7pm walk out the gate and you will find a car outside. You will find me there”

My knees suddenly became weak.

“Dear Lord what is this now?” I thought to myself.

My thoughts were disturbed by another knock on my door. Everything stopped for a minute and I felt like trouble was knocking on my door. Quickly I picked the dress and the note and stuffed them in the bag, it was then that I noticed a black pair of heels in the bag.

After throwing the bag under my bed I quickly opened the door.

“Dear am going to see mum, I wont be here until later in the night. You won’t need to come to the house.. I will have dinner from there” she said.

I felt like I was keeping a bomb in the house and I felt insecure, i guess that’s why Mrs. Harrison asked if I was OK.

“Yes I’m fine” I responded.

“OK the guard is around and this place is very safe anyway so you don’t have to worry. I will go with Joseph” she said.

” OK..” I responded calmly.

“Do you own a phone?” She asked me.

“no madam I don’t ” I responded.

” OK use this phone whenever you need to communicate, my number is saved in the contacts, its a simple phone you will easily get your way around it” she said as she handed me the airtel phone.

“Thank you Mrs. Harrison” I replied.

“I will also be calling you if anything so please have it with you. Here’s the charger too” she said.

I peeped through the window and saw them drive out. My heart was still racing and I sat on the floor.

“I can’t say no he’s just like my boss” I thought.

When they were gone, I pulled the plastic bag from under the bed and offloaded everything. The shoes were beautiful with a very simple heel nothing, exaggerated. I wore the shoes and tried to walk, to my surprise they were so comfortable.

Its was 6:20pm and I quickly went to shower.

For the first time I was going to be removing tags from clothes, that had never happened before. I always wore hand me downs. I loved the smell of perfume on my body and my dress looked very beautiful.

So I actually had curves The dress accentuated my figure perfectly and that made me even more excited. When I was done dressing my stomach suddenly felt strange and I knew I was nervous.

“Why was he being so nice to me?” I asked myself.

I looked at the time on the wall clock and it was 6:58pm, So I locked up and walked to the gate steadily. A part of me wanted to walk right back but I felt I owed Mr Joseph for getting me this job.

I was embarrassed when I reached the gate but the gateman went about his business even though I knew he had noticed me. Just like the note said, I found a car outside and I walked towards it.

“Lord what am I doing?” I asked myself.

After taking in a deep breath I opened the back door and entered.

“I thought you wouldn’t make it” Mr. Joseph said from the front.

My heart pounced really hard and i noticed how handsome he looked.

“God this night better end soon” I muttered.

“I heard that” he said with a smile.

“Relax its a birthday dinner that’s all, I’m engaged remember?. This is just for you” he said.

“Mrs. Harrison.. What if she comes back?” I asked.

“I’m her driver for now, so she will call me. Let’s get going” he said before starting the Engine...
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
PAINS OF A VULNERABLE WOMAN EPISODE 9
I tried to look as comfortable as possible but I was panicking so much inside.

Mr. Joseph played a couple of love songs and that made me even more nervous.

We arrived at the beautiful protea hotel and he looked at me with a smile as he pulled over.

“Relax dear, you’re too tense. Its just dinner” he said.

He held my hand as we walked in and it felt just like we were a couple. Except we weren’t.

“Don’t be nervous.. I don’t bite” he said as he held on to my hand.

This felt like a dream, me? entering a hotel? There’s got to be a God in heaven.

“Dear have you been in an elevator?” He asked me.

“Elevator? No.. I’ve never been” I responded

“You say it so well almost like you not what it is” he teased.

“Of course I do. Its a lift” I responded.

He giggled as he led me into the elevator.

The moment we stepped out of the elevator, my phone started ringing. I was so nervous that I had to stop walking.

“Just be calm and don’t let her think you are panicking. If she asks about me tell her he went to see Ruthmary.. No tell her we didn’t speak”. He said in panic.

“Halo”..

” hai Susan dear how is everything? ” Mrs. Harrison asked

“Everything is fine madam” I responded calmly.

“Would you know if Joseph is home?” She asked

“Yes he came though he’s left and he didn’t mention where he was going” I said

“OK dear take care, was just checking on you” she said.

When Mrs. Harrison hang up I looked at Mr. Joseph as he extended his hand to me.

“You don’t have to make me lie like that” i said

” I promise” Mr Joseph said as we walked.

“I thought it will be nice if we sit by the pool area” he said.

I cared less about that, to me everything was just amazing. I was shocked when i got to our table, it was specifically reserved for us.

“You made the reservation?” I asked.

“Yes I had to, i think this is the perfect spot for us” he said.

“I never thought I would ever step into a hotel.. Thank you sir” I said.

“Actually on that note I have a few rules I would like to bring to the table” he said.

I looked at him attentively wondering what he was going to say.

“Well firstly I am not Mr. Joseph .. I am Joseph or simply Joe” he said.

“Sir why are you being nice to me? I asked.

” good question.. Let’s answer it after dinner” he said.

The food was great and we talked about a lot of things.

After the main meal the desert was brought and it was a rich carrot cake with a candle on top. It was funny hearing Mr. Joseph sing me a birthday song as I cut through the cake..

“Please let me have the honour of feeding you the cake” he said.

“Feeding me?”

“Yes that’s what happens at birthdays or have you never seen it before? The birthday girl or boy gets fed” he said.

“OK then” I said as I opened my mouth.

I watched Mr. Joseph cut a piece of the cake and he slowly placed it in my mouth, it was simply heavenly if you ask me.

“Why are you so shy?” He asked as I chewed my cake.

“Why wouldn’t I be? I’m not used to this kind of thing. I’m a maid..” I responded.

“I don’t see you that way” he said.

“Thank you but I’m not complaining. I am blessed to meet your sister. She is amazing” i said.

“She is… To everybody” he added.

“So tell me about yourself. Who are you really? Mr. Joseph asked as he looked straight into my eyes.

“There’s nothing interesting about me” I responded shyly.

“I still want to hear it all” he insisted.

I narrated my entire story up to the time I met him and he couldn’t believe it.

“You mean your own blood relatives did that to you?” He asked in shock.

“Yes .. My own relatives” I said as tears filled my eyes.

“Hey look at me, no one has power over your destiny. I believe better is coming your way” he assured me.

The beautiful evening finally ended and we left the hotel. Mr Joseph told me there was one more place he wanted to show me before we went home.

When we got to the car park he opened the door for me and I entered. When I was I settled he closed the door and he equally got in.

“Is that what they do in town? Opening the door for the lady?” I asked

He looked at me and smiled.

“No dear that one is just a special treat” he said.

Mr. Joseph started the engine and he drove to a beautiful looking house.

” what are we doing here?” I asked him.

“This is my home. I’m not moving in just yet but I just wanted you to see it” he said.

“Why?” I asked in shock.

“You ask too many questions. Come on let’s go in I want to have your input on a few things concerning the decor” he said.

“What will I honestly know about that?” I asked him.

“Did you not hear anything I told you about my life? I asked again

“Of course I did but you’re a woman such things come natural” he said.

“I think miss Ruthmary will do a better job, besides she will be living here with you” I said.

Mr Joseph giggled as he started the engine.

“What? Did I say anything wrong?” I asked him.

“No you didn’t. Actually you’re right. She’s my wife to be after all isn’t she?” He said while maintaining the smile.

As he drove home he held on to my right hand with his left. I was quite uncomfortable but he seemed happy about it.

“Are you driving OK with one?” I asked him.

“Is that a polite way of asking me to let go of you?” He responded.

I felt embarrassed that he figured me out and I smiled.

“Don’t worry I’m driving just fine” he said.

When we got home a lot of things went through my mind especially the way he fed me the cake.

I felt very strange, something strange I had never felt before. I wanted Mr. Joseph to be that nice to me all the time, I wanted him to do those special things always.

He finally pulled over and he turned to look at me.

“We are here.. I don’t eat after all” he said.

I smiled and nodded my head.

“I got you this” he said as he handed me a medium sized paper bag which had a box inside.

“What is this?” I asked as I opened it.

“Wow.. This perfume…. my aunty uses it” I said as I looked at the fantasy by Britney Spears perfume.

“Thank you Mr. Joseph..” I said.

“No dear let’s practice my name again. Its Joseph not Mr. Bla bla.” He said.

“It sounds very disrespectful” I opposed.

Mr Joseph ran his hand through my hair as he got closer to me and I was afraid he would reach for my lips.

“Sir I should be going now” I said before quickly walking out of the car.

“Lord what was that?” I thought as shivers went through my spine.

################

The following morning Joseph was dressed formal ready to go for work. I was in the kitchen making breakfast for Mrs. Harrison when he greeted me.

“Good morning beautiful” he said.

“Morning Joe” I responded.

“Wow someone lost her respect” he teased.

“don’t worry I’m joking” he added.

After I took the food to Mrs Harrison bedroom, I came back and Mr Joseph gave me a #5000 cash saying I should get airtime.

“You still didn’t tell me why you are being nice to me” I said.

“Because I would be a fool not to be” he responded.

I didn’t know what that meant but I did myself a big favour by cutting the conversation short before Mrs. Harrison could find us.

Stella had already reported for work and she was cleaning the dinning room when Joe and i had our mini chat.

“Please make breakfast for me too ” he said.

I quickly prepared him tea and he sat to eat in the kitchen as I cleared around.

Before he could go, he asked for my phone and he used it to give himself a missed call.

“I will call you” he said.

##########*#*****##

Joseph had just left when Rebecca pulled me aside.

“susan what on earth was that?” Rebecca questioned me.

“What?He was just being nice.” I responded.

“Yes typical of him.. Now be careful because you will be the next victim” she said.

“Victim? Victim of what?” I asked.

“Mr Joseph is a collector of good things. You are beautiful my dear so obviously he just wants to use you” she said.

“Rebecca… Is that how he really is?” I asked in shock.

“Of course or did you think he was just being nice to you? I hope nothing serious has happened between you two.”

“No.. No why would I allow such a thing? I asked her.

” great then from now onwards avoid him. I’ve warned you” Rebbeca said.

I went back to work but still couldn’t get the lovely night off my mind, the more I thought about it the more I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I was upset with myself for allowing such thoughts to cross my mind. Anyway Rebecca was right, I had to wake up from my slumber and face reality.

Reality was that God had blessed me with a good job and i would do my best to keep it.
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Episode 10 Loading.....
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Episode 10, 11,and 12, will be posted this Evening wink
Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by bellina715(f): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Am really enjoying this story..but I want to know is this a real life story Or just fiction.

1 Like

Re: The Pains Of A Vulnerable Woman (ALL EPISODE AND STORY COMPLETED- 2020 ) by RaymondFantasy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
bellina715:
Am really enjoying this story..but I want to know is this a real life story Or just fiction.
my imagination,but things like this do happen in Reality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Her Boyfriend, Will You Continue Dating Her After Seeing This Her Tweet? / Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast / Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.