Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Breaking News : 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released (638 Views)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2016

Twenty one of the more than 200 Chibok schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamist Boko Haram insurgents in April 2014 has been released to the Nigerian government, a government source told SaharaReporters.

The sources disclosed that the girls were picked up by military helicopter from Banki area of Borno state where Boko Haram militants dropped them off earlier today.

The release of the 21 girls comes as President Buhari began a three-day trip to Germany to discuss assistance for the rebuilding of the northeastern part of Nigeria ravaged by Boko Haram.

Citizens Reporters could not immediately obtain the names of the girls released today.

Source: Citizens Reporters, NAN,

https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2016/10/exclusive-21-chibok-girl-released-by.html?m=1

cc:Lalasticlala, OMA4J, Mynd44,

Re: Breaking News : 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released by Mynd44: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Breaking News : 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released by CoolFreeday(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
welcome development but we have to know the criteria for releasing the girls.
#Waiting to see what bring back our girls group will say or do?
Re: Breaking News : 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2016
I pray so...
What about the rest
Re: Breaking News : 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released by olapluto(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Alhamdullilah! Buhari's carrot and stick approach is working very well. I see the hand of OBJ, Salkida, and Senator Sani in this. To all those involved, I pray that you will not go through what the Chibok parents have gone through. Amin.

This is a very cheering news.
Re: Breaking News : 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released by knight05(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2016
i
Re: Breaking News : 21 Chibok Secondary School Girls Released by Newbeginnings(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
knight05:
i

Have you read the article on being an active and differentiating yourself from the passives

Read it here https://www.nairaland.com/3404844/when-pains-poverty-too-much

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On Polished Kids And Rubbished Kids / Please Nairalanders, Who Knows The Whereabouts Of This Man ? / Panic In Kogi State Over The Sudden Disappearance Of Governor Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.