Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? (1325 Views)

Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / 70% Of Nairalanders Were Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by marvelck: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2016
If you truly love a girl, you will always forgive and take her back no matter the number of times she hurt you. There are guys who have found themselves in such situations, and have no problem getting back with such a girl. For love they say, conquers all.

1 Like

Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2016
[size=35pt]HELL, NO!!! angry[/size]
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2016
I want a girlfriend that will be so loyal and trustworthy to the extent that when her cellphone rings, she will be like: "This is Mc.Brooklyn girlfriend, and how many I help you??" cool

[size=25pt]L-O-L cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Presh900(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I want a girlfriend that will be so loyal and trustworthy to the extent that when her cellphone rings, she will be like: "This is Mc.Brooklyn girlfriend, and how many I help you??" cool

You dey mad o
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by adedayo3193(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Big fat capital

NO!!!!
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

That's a sign of posseviness not loyalty.
That girl prolly crazy lipsrsealed
when you break up she won't EVER go from you
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Phikom(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2016
Negative...
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
The golden rule says NEVER GO BACK TO AN EX. LET EXS' REMAIN EXS'
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:

Exactly!! cool
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Presh900:
You dey mad o

Lol, Baba wetin ah take do you now?? embarassed
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Exactly!! cool
No. You don't seem 2 understand.
When you wanna get rid of her,she won't go
She'll show up on ur wedding day and try and take out(read kill lipsrsealed) ur wife!!!!! The chick is crazy!!!!!
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Presh900(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Baba wetin ah take do you now?? embarassed
So even if na her papa dey call , she go talk like that.?? shocked
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
No. You don't seem 2 understand.
When you wanna get ride of her she won't go
She'll it wedding day and try and take out(read kill lipsrsealed) it wife!!!!! The chick is crazy!!!!!

Lol, Nigga, that's why it's good to leave a trace on exes life so you won't prolly be forgotten forever
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Presh900:
So even if na her papa dey call , she go talk like that.?? shocked

No now, I guess that should be for unknown callers now wink tongue
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by chris2face(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Am glad u have changed ur signature
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Nigga, that's why it's good to leave a trace on exes life so you won't prolly be forgotten forever
Kay.But know it's not necessarily ur impact but her craziness lipsrsealed but whatever you like
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2016
chris2face:
Am glad u have changed ur signature
What's up with my signature, Bruh??
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
Kay.But know it's not necessarily ur impact but her craziness lipsrsealed but whatever you like

What I posted earlier ain't no craziness now, but it's the handiwork of LOVE wink
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by WilliamsChelster(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2016
I actually did take mine back… But as a side chick though.
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by chris2face(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

What's up with my signature, Bruh??
In ur last signature u said Bleep one moderator and I remember someone telling u it might attracts a lengthy ban and still u left it so am glad u have let go
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

What I posted earlier ain't no craziness now, but it's the handiwork of LOVE wink
Oh. Boy grin
I hope you don't end up in a body bag in a trunk half way cross Lagos because she caught you round another female without her bein' there 2 hold ur leash grin
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2016
chris2face:

In ur last signature u said Bleep one moderator and I remember someone telling u it might attracts a lengthy ban and still u left it so am glad u have let go

No, that was actually my alternate, Bruh!! cool

You actually didn't noticed cos I do typed the same way wink
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by chris2face(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No, that was actually my alternate, Bruh!! cool

You actually didn't noticed cos I do typed the same way wink
I remember now I guess the ban has expired
I don't know if I should say welcome,anyway welcome back McBrooklyn ur monikers are confusing

1 Like

Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
Oh. Boy grin
I hope you don't end up in a body bag in a trunk half way cross Lagos because she caught you round another female without her bein' there 2 hold ur leash grin

Lol, Bruh the last time I checked no one can actually put you in a body bag when it's not yet the time cool

The fact still remains, SHÎT HAPPENS!!! wink
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Diamondqueen(f): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:

Oh baby, please get the humour. It was all a joke.
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Bruh the last time I checked no one can actually put you in a body bag when it's not yet the time cool

The fact still remains, SHIT HAPPENS!!! wink
Yeah yeah.You mind my words .Stay safe grin
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2016
chris2face:

I remember now I guess the ban has expired
I don't know if I should say welcome,anyway welcome back Mc.Brooklyn ur monikers are confusing

Lol, Yeah, my monikers are confusing because I typed the same way and I actually like confusing people wink

Thanks for welcoming me back Bruh cool
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2016
MuddyHandsNFeet:
Yeah yeah.You mind my words .Stay safe grin

Lol, thanks and yourself Bruh cool
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by schumastic(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2016
they pray i don't cus they will run away this time around n wish tey never came back
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
[i][/i][b][/b] HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER EVER EVER
Re: When You Become Rich Will You Take Back A Girl That Left You When You Were Poor? by greatpablo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
No...only the people who never gave up on me will share my riches with me.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Decide To Relocate To Lagos, Just Forget About Her! / Open Letter To Single Guys / Man's Wife Encounters The Side-chick From HELL!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.