Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better (38708 Views)

Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki / Contractors,engineers,architects & All Builders, Get In Here Let's Talk Business / Three-Storey Building Being Demolished Kills A Woman In Abia (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by yedidiah(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
What exactly do you do on sight? an architect, surveyor, builder, civil engineer, project manager or what

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Mznaett: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm Kudos to you
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by totalhouse(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
This is an on going project(four bedroom flat).. We are through with the roofing(we used Sumo tho')...and we haven't spend up to 1.8M
You mean upto roofing level you are yet to spend above 1.8m?
If that is true then I have a project for you.
Wait a minute, where is your base pls?
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Ademat7(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
asamaigho:

I am forced to disagree with d 1.8m expense.

From the picture am seeing,let me give a rough estimation,correct me if am wrong tho.

Block ....3500*200=700000k

Labor for block setting since they 9" Hollow ...4000*60 naira per block =24000

Cement used .....100*2200=220000

Wooden truss members...... 150000

Roofing sheets,[lets assume an area of 250sqrm] i.e 250*200=500000

Labor for carpenters=200000

Let me stop here.But not forgeting iron bending works, supervision,....other expense aswell.
From the above,the sum total is over 2milion naira.
Do u execute jobs in Lagos?
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Ademat7(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Never underestimate the strength and power of a woman,women can do "almost"everything men can do..we can be better managers than man men because we tend to be more conservative and do our home work...the same thing I do when it comes to projects management..

Although I do have a problem with clients at first sight,,coz" some of them wonder what a "pretty young lady" tongue grin can offer when it comes to building construction!,but all I do eventually is amaze them wink

Sit back and let me take you thru' some of my past/and on going projects.....

I supply blocks and do onsite moulding too,granite,kebs,interlocking et al
08164608123(WhatsApp)
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow!am so impressed
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by skup008(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow nice one.

Keep it up dear.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by dapsonlou(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Bro tho I don't have a pix here to show you.. But can you tell me how much roughly it will cost to finish an uncompleted 7bedroom with two parlour that has zinc already on it.... The remaining stuffs are plastering, electrical, moderate ceiling, flooring painting,etc...

Your cost will depend on the kind of finishing . high about 7m low end about 4m
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by dapsonlou(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Your cost will depend on the kind of finishing . high about 7m low end about 4m
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by olagbemi118(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Never underestimate the strength and power of a woman,women can do "almost"everything men can do..we can be better managers than man men because we tend to be more conservative and do our home work...the same thing I do when it comes to projects management..

Although I do have a problem with clients at first sight,,coz" some of them wonder what a "pretty young lady" tongue grin can offer when it comes to building construction!,but all I do eventually is amaze them wink

I supply high quality paints, I think we can work together.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by adexoramo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:

hello, am also into construction, hv been doing it even before I went to obtain a B.sc in OAU, I wil like to meet wit u maybe we can work together. If u don't mind u can whatsapp me on 08136554032
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by totalhouse(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
asamaigho:

I am forced to disagree with d 1.8m expense.

From the picture am seeing,let me give a rough estimation,correct me if am wrong tho.

Block ....3500*200=700000k

Labor for block setting since they 9" Hollow ...4000*60 naira per block =24000

Cement used .....100*2200=220000

Wooden truss members...... 150000

Roofing sheets,[lets assume an area of 250sqrm] i.e 250*200=500000

Labor for carpenters=200000

Let me stop here.But not forgeting iron bending works, supervision,....other expense aswell.
From the above,the sum total is over 2milion naira.
As impossible as the amount she posted might be, I still want to believe she knows what she is talking about.

Your price for 9"block may not be upto 200 as you rightly posted. The location determines the price. I know what I'm talking about. She might have bought them for as low as 150 per block. Your price for cement is not o
Inline with when the building was built. Cement just gone up in the month of September from 1550/one to 2200. Considering the discrepancies in your calculation, you also might be wrong. About labour fee, I still have someone who is Willing to do that at 45/block.
So check your figure again

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by ezet(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:

Nice work you are doing here madam.....Big kudos

However, paying more attention to basic modern construction techniques could widen your client base and thus rapidly grow your business.

Who would have believed that lack of common waterproof work is the cause of the images below.

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
vizkiz:
sad
Viz is finally back.. how was the jail term grin grin
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by tijanouzwasii: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
here is my ongoing building also.....glory be to Allah....

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by 2016easy2017: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
ARE YOU IN ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH OR SOUTH-AMERICA. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUILD AHOUSE BACK HOME IN NIGERIA BUT YOU ARE AFRAID AS YOU WOULD NOT BE ABKE TO MONITOR YOUR PROJECT?
MANY BUILDINGS COLLAPSING IN NIGERIA, IS NOT OF INCOMPETENCE OF ARCHITECTS OR ENGINEERS. SIMPLY PUT, ITS DUE TO LACK OF PROPER MONITORING.
I WITNESS A STRUCTURE WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO COMSUME 100 BAGS OF CEMENTS, AND THE BRICKLAYERS USED 68.
CONTACT ME, TO HELP MONITOR YOUR BUILDINGS.THAT WILL MAKE SURE, MATERIALS ARE USED AS SUPPOSE.
CALL 08062916574 FOR MORE
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by 2016easy2017: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
ARE YOU IN ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH OR SOUTH-AMERICA. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUILD A HOUSE BACK HOME IN NIGERIA BUT, AFRAID AS YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO MONITOR YOUR PROJECT?
MANY BUILDINGS COLLAPSING IN NIGERIA, IS NOT AS A RESULT OF INCOMPETENCE ON THE PART OF ARCHITECTS OR ENGINEERS. SIMPLY PUT, ITS DUE TO LACK OF PROPER MONITORING.
I WITNESS A STRUCTURE WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO CONSUME 100 BAGS OF CEMENTS, AND THE BRICKLAYERS USED 68.
CONTACT ME, TO HELP MONITOR YOUR BUILDINGS.THAT WILL MAKE SURE, MATERIALS ARE USED AS SUPPOSED.
CALL 08062916574 FOR MORE

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks to everyone for the compliment...

To those who are finding it difficult to believe the amount spent so far,i will snap and paste a copy of the expenses tomorrow morning..we started this particular project earlier this year before the recession saga.

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
papauju:
your number pls
i will send you a pm sir
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by MilesLamar(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
call for electrical work 08188589778
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
yedidiah:
What exactly do you do on sight? an architect, surveyor, builder, civil engineer, project manager or what
i am actually an Architect, but I am into project management,especially for those who are afraid to start their building project coz of the cost..that was why I stated that women are "conservative"

So loosen up yo face a lil grin

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by cassidy1996(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice job! Am an electrical engineer, i can help you with the electrical drawings and designs. PM me
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by asamaigho(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
totalhouse:

As impossible as the amount she posted might be, I still want to believe she knows what she is talking about.

Your price for 9"block may not be upto 200 as you rightly posted. The location determines the price. I know what I'm talking about. She might have bought them for as low as 150 per block. Your price for cement is not o
Inline with when the building was built. Cement just gone up in the month of September from 1550/one to 2200. Considering the discrepancies in your calculation, you also might be wrong. About labour fee, I still have someone who is Willing to do that at 45/block.
So check your figure again

45 naira for 9" block?..dats slave labour
Besides i have not factored in
1... iron bendin works ..dat sho b abt 30 k
2..trips of Sand ...abt 60k
3.. Trip of granite....50k
3..supervision fee.....?
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by asamaigho(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=Ademat7 post=50176975]
Do u execute jobs in Lagos?

Done a few there....but d above price is general average anywhere in nigeria.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Arijude(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
ychris:
am stil searching for pretty lady in ur profile cheesy
She's pretty nah
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by vizkiz: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Viz is finally back.. how was the jail term grin grin

It was quite annoying bro...They are not feeding us adequatly anymore angry
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by johnson232: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
This is an on going project(four bedroom flat).. We are through with the roofing(we used Sumo tho')...and we haven't spend up to 1.8M
four bedroom bungalow to roofing level not up to 1.8M shocked

U sure say u no dey use your beauty dey confuse the workmen so... cheesy

do they remember to collect money..lol
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by charmzdeen: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
For Tiles, Wc, Taps, Doors, Pumping machines, jacuzzi, Waterheaters, wallpapers, etc call or WhatsApp 08132755555
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by johnson232: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
danemenike:

10 to 18million
bros abeg 10milion cant complete dat house....

remove d 10, u can start from 15m upwards. make una no dey spoil architects work...

10m is unrealistic for such project...
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by asamaigho(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
Will take you thru the plumbing work and electrical installation tomorrow...with other projects @hand..thanks for your timeā€¦.

Nice work tho...am impressed by ur ambition.
The normal everyday girls have nothing to offer other than big ass And empty brain.
Ur ambition makes u stand out.
Kudos.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by asamaigho(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by johnson232: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
charmzdeen:
For Tiles, Wc, Taps, Doors, Pumping machines, jacuzzi, Waterheaters, wallpapers, etc call or WhatsApp 08132755555
bro i got a job for u in borno, pm me...

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES / High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture