Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better (38709 Views)

Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki / Contractors,engineers,architects & All Builders, Get In Here Let's Talk Business / Three-Storey Building Being Demolished Kills A Woman In Abia (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by johnson232: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
How come so many builders who are men are interested in working together with the op? cheesy
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by AreaFada2: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Very good.

How much have you spent up to this roofing stage?
What is your overall budget? And location of project?
Kudos.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice work ma'am, please get a good camera to take pictures of your work to give full and good quality
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by yedidiah(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
nikkypearl:
i am actually an Architect, but I am into project management,especially for those who are afraid to start their building project coz of the cost..that was why I stated that women are "conservative"

So loosen up yo face a lil grin
wow! impressive! very impressive venturing into a man's world. grin
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by mriyesecnerwal(m): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
She's a bricklayer omg!!!
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Proffdada: 12:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Doesn't that house need DPC? I see it looks it's without
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by olads56(m): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
Will take you thru the plumbing work and electrical installation tomorrow...with other projects @hand..thanks for your timeā€¦.

You can fill me in for installation of CCtv, Electric Fence, Dstv etc, Kindly call 07015159086... Thanks
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by baye2023(m): 1:18am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
This is an on going project(four bedroom flat).. We are through with the roofing(we used Sumo tho')...and we haven't spend up to 1.8M

Four bedroom flat and you havent spent up to 1.8M? thats a biglie madam...My dad is into constructions and i supervise fr himsometimes...4bedroom flat??
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Gkemz: 1:47am On Oct 14, 2016
If a woman can virtually do all that a man can do, then let her impregnate herself. The first woman was created as a helper to man because God knew that man alone couldn't have survived and he had this reason. The both parties complements each other and therefore can't survive without the other. If a woman can perform a man's task, good but doesn't necessarily suggest she's now a man.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by jaymdee(m): 2:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Why is the topic "A Female Nairalander"? Is she not a Nairalander? And why should you say what a man can do, a woman can do better? Are we not meant to be equals according to this your idea of feminism? Since any form of praise to the women folk is seen as degrading, then we should observe a level playing field. So this tread has nothing special according to the gospel of feminism. A Nairalander has some ongoing building project. FULLSTOP. Kudos and success to this project.

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Ademat7(m): 4:59am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=asamaigho post=50178820][/quote]
OK,I will like to introduce you to the company where I work ( a building material firm:blocks,Kebbs,interlocking, granite et al)
Mabcodee.com
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
This is an on going project(four bedroom flat).. We are through with the roofing(we used Sumo tho')...and we haven't spend up to 1.8M
Quite unbelievable that you haven't spent up to 1.8 mill. Is roofing included in the cost? Did you buy the wood, roofing sheets, truck load of chipping and sand, cement for casting of the lintel prior to the price increment? Not adding cost of labour. I really doubt that knowing how much spent on this building and I have assiduously endeavoured to get the best bargain on materials.
NB. I do not take into cognizance the cost of the chaining of my foundation and decking. Just roofing, lintel and cost of other materials.
Wouldn't mind knowing the secret to the mininal cost.

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by papauju(m): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
send me your number
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by papauju(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
cool
show me your picture on any of your site
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Papa uju is very serious ooo.

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2016
ezet:

Nice work you are doing here madam.....Big kudos

However, paying more attention to basic modern construction techniques could widen your client base and thus rapidly grow your business.

Who would have believed that lack of common waterproof work is the cause of the images below.

I noticed builders don't do dpc as b4 especially in locations with far water table. They just mark out the plan and continue. After roofing, they then do the floor.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2016
totalhouse:

As impossible as the amount she posted might be, I still want to believe she knows what she is talking about.

Your price for 9"block may not be upto 200 as you rightly posted. The location determines the price. I know what I'm talking about. She might have bought them for as low as 150 per block. Your price for cement is not o
Inline with when the building was built. Cement just gone up in the month of September from 1550/one to 2200. Considering the discrepancies in your calculation, you also might be wrong. About labour fee, I still have someone who is Willing to do that at 45/block.
So check your figure again
thanks bro,no one believed me,here is a copy of the cost for foundation

For the sumo roofing sheet,we spent 885k including the workmanship.

I have to remove the quotation for privacy*

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 7:17am On Oct 14, 2016
jaymdee:
Why is the topic "A Female Nairalander"? Is she not a Nairalander? And why should you say what a man can do, a woman can do better? Are we not meant to be equals according to this your idea of feminism? Since any form of praise to the women folk is seen as degrading, then we should observe a level playing field. So this tread has nothing special according to the gospel of feminism. A Nairalander has some ongoing building project. FULLSTOP. Kudos and success to this project.
don't get it twisted,just trying to encourage fellow sisters out there..nothing more
You son vex grin ? Abeg loosen up sir

2 Likes

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Scorror442: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
ummm am impressed and motivated smiley
Good that u are motivated ! You too can actually make a lady like you to be inspired by stating what you do for you r living.. So some bitches out there can change and find a lucrative work to be doing .....

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2016
I didnt see rod in your proforma. Why?
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by power900: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nice work, althought, there are lots of stuff to critisize here, but.......you a lady, not an everyday nigeria woman can pull this off, so kudos cool cool

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Ibj50(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Qudbell:
but where is she
this guy, you wan marry her? cheesy
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by gist4kidsblog: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Fargbaba: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2016
I am really proud of you.
Many graduate of architecture, building and civil engineering can not run or coordinate a project.
Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2016
AreaFada2:
Very good.

How much have you spent up to this roofing stage?
What is your overall budget? And location of project?
Kudos.
1.8M + but we started earlier did year wen materials were cheaper..but we did the roofing last week (sumo,18bundles)and total cost + workmanship is 885k

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Qudbell(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2016
Ibj50:
this guy, you wan marry her? cheesy
soft
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by mhisbliss(f): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Scorror442:

Good that u are motivated ! You too can actually make a lady like you to be inspired by stating what you do for you r living.. So some bitches out there can change and find a lucrative work to be doing .....
actually am still a student, I'm business oriented and badly want to be independent, I'm looking forward to when I'll finally start something

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2016
mhisbliss:
actually am still a student, I'm business oriented and badly want to be independent, I'm looking forward to when I'll finally start something
God will grant your heart desires sis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by NL1960: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2016
mercylicious:

I noticed builders don't do dpc as b4 especially in locations with far water table. They just mark out the plan and continue. After roofing, they then do the floor.

Sister mercylicious, we no dey see you for that other side(site) again. Wetin happen?.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by NL1960: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
thanks bro,no one believed me,here is a copy of the cost for foundation

For the sumo roofing sheet,we spent 885k including the workmanship.

Please cover the 'To' name because of privacy.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by AreaFada2: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
1.8M + but we started earlier did year wen materials were cheaper..but we did the roofing last week (sumo,18bundles)and total cost + workmanship is 885k
Ok Nicky let me get this right.

All the cost till now is Just over 1.8m, right?
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by twinskenny(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:

Well done

We are here for the electrical we dont charge much grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES / High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.