Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better (38706 Views)

Come Here If You Want To Be My Flat Mate For Free In Lekki / Contractors,engineers,architects & All Builders, Get In Here Let's Talk Business / Three-Storey Building Being Demolished Kills A Woman In Abia (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Shine1177: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
Don't hesitate to ask questions pls

4 bedroom with roofing, total expense less than N1.8 million? Break it down smiley
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by totalhouse(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
thanks bro,no one believed me,here is a copy of the cost for foundation

For the sumo roofing sheet,we spent 885k including the workmanship.
I have got your back my sister.. Ride on
Wait a minute, do you mean u used 800blocks for 4-bedroom flat?.... I need to see the design

I pm you.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2016
vizkiz:

It was quite annoying bro...They are not feeding us adequatly anymore angry

Wow!, sorry bro.. Thank God you're finally out cheesy cheesy
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by danieonovo: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
we offer well trained and competent drivers, hotel manager, hotel housekeepers, receptionist, front desk officer, corporate drivers, nanny, steward, maid and security guard to homes, small businesses, corporate organization and firms. our staffs are reliable and dependable to satisfy all your peculiar needs as it is our priority to provide a better employment service to our clients. Haspol-Jinim LTD is also committed to adding true value and reflecting excellent and integrity in all what we offer. contact our numbers for business

office hour:8am-5pm
Mon-Sat
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
vizkiz:

It was quite annoying bro...They are not feeding us adequatly anymore angry
No cum transfer aggression on my thread oo grin tongue

Wlcum bck! I miss yo "yeye" comments tho" grin

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by MEILYN(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:

You no dey gree answer questions.. I never see watin go make me give you my project on this thread. Kindly answer questions please.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
MEILYN:
You no dey gree answer questions.. I never see watin go make me give you my project on this thread. Kindly answer questions please.
sorry sir,what is yo question again? grin

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
johnson232:
How come so many builders who are men are interested in working together with the op? cheesy

smh grin

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by vorigan: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
sorry sir,what is yo question again? grin

.....I wouldn't praise you like most are doing, I will rather criticize you so you can improve..........firstly your foundation work is terrible, no setting out, no blinding......secondly, what kind of house are you building with no backfilling, no DPC and no waterproofing? i also notice that your lintel is done only for the windows.........this job ain't clean
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
Don't hesitate to ask questions pls

I have checked your profile and I didnt see contact details. How does one reach you?
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
vorigan:

.....I wouldn't praise you like most are doing, I will rather criticize you so you can improve..........firstly your foundation work is terrible, no setting out, no blinding......secondly, what kind of house are you building with no backfilling, no DPC and no waterproofing? i also notice that your lintel is done only for the windows.........this job ain't clean
thanks
We did setting out,but we made use of blocks not pegs,I didn't paste all the pictures, just want pple to see a lil ,not the procedures how will lintel be done only for windows?NAwa o..
There was no dpc(only) becoz the client didn't want it,he insisted his site is a rocky area,I tried to explain to him,he said no,stop sounding as if I don't know what I am doing..thanks for passing thru ......

BTW..

If you read in between the lines above,I stated I did this project specifically to encourage people who are afraid to start sumtin on their site,the cost of pegs for instance will do sumtin else on the site,that was why I asked them to use blocks

4 Likes

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

I have checked your profile and I didnt see contact details. How does one reach you?
I will modify .
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
totalhouse:

I have got your back my sister.. Ride on
Wait a minute, do you mean u used 800blocks for 4-bedroom flat?.... I need to see the design

I pm you.
lol!the pics of the quotation you saw is for the foundation alone,we bought 4k blocks more but we still have like 300blocks more.thanks..I have replied yo message

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Fargbaba: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
thanks
We did setting out,but we made use of blocks not pegs,I didn't paste all the pictures, just want pple to see a lil ,not the procedures how will lintel be done only for windows?NAwa o..
There was no dpc(only) becoz the client didn't want it,he insisted his site is a rocky area,I tried to explain to him,he said no,stop sounding as if I don't know what I am doing..thanks for passing thru ......

BTW..

If you read in between the lines above,I stated I did this project specifically to encourage people who are afraid to start sumtin on their site,the cost of pegs for instance will do sumtin else on the site,that was why I asked them to use blocks
I think you are smart...and i think i understand you better based on yo last line...keep it up ma'am

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by totalhouse(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
lol!the pics of the quotation you saw is for the foundation alone,we bought 4k blocks more but we still have like 300blocks more.thanks..I have replied yo message
I have also responded

1 Like

Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by vorigan: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
thanks

BTW..

........I see you are not ready for criticism
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
nikkypearl:

I have gone back again. Imaging what that small boy did to me again angry
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Papikush:

I have gone back again. Imaging what that small boy did to me again angry

no vex wink
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by Babs612000(m): 12:52am On Oct 16, 2016
asamaigho:

I am forced to disagree with d 1.8m expense.

From the picture am seeing,let me give a rough estimation,correct me if am wrong tho.

Block ....3500*200=700000k

Labor for block setting since they 9" Hollow ...4000*60 naira per block =24000

Cement used .....100*2200=220000

Wooden truss members...... 150000

Roofing sheets,[lets assume an area of 250sqrm] i.e 250*200=500000

Labor for carpenters=200000

Let me stop here.But not forgeting iron bending works, supervision,....other expense aswell.
From the above,the sum total is over 2milion naira.
Is N60 per block not too much thus N3,500 for bricklayer and 2500 for Labourer per day in Ibadan .
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by charmzdeen: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
johnson232:

bro i got a job for u in borno, pm me...

Ve been trying to but unable to do that
U can easily contact me or WhatsApp me on 08132755555
Thanks
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by honestpoju: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
i will send you a pm sir
I will also like to contact u privately. pelt related. thank you
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by honestpoju: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
nikkypearl:
i will send you a pm sir
I will also like to contact u privately. work related. thank you
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by papauju(m): 5:32am On Apr 12, 2017
She ran away with my fifty bags of cement and two Geepee tanks,
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by nikkypearl(f): 2:03am On Apr 16, 2017
papauju:
She ran away with my fifty bags of cement and two Geepee tanks,
so you are papa uju? shocked..try nonsensense here and and willl paste the screenchat including yo picture that shows how much u are owing me you scammer.your likes has made me stop assisting clients with my money..
I will show the screen chats of you and your cement man too..asking him my reaction the last time I came..you are scared becoz I will bring you down! waiting for you.
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by hola106(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
how through s dat
Re: Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better by charmzdeen: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2018
johnson232:

bro i got a job for u in borno, pm me...

Just seeing your message now bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES / High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.