Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) (1801 Views)

Young Nigerian Couple Share After Se-x Photos On Facebook(18+) / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
wink lovely

1 Like

Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by marshborn(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Are you sure they are Nigerians, because most naija girls no get this kind patience

1 Like

Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
I don't know if the ladies at my work place are aware of what today is, they just pad everywhere like 2016 budget. Common that V-shape where dem dey hide pendant, dem no wan make we see
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by maryjan8(f): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice one, congratulations
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
The girl forgly
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
The girl forgly
She is ugly? shocked ok accepted buh she is way prettier than your babe!

3 Likes

Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by tonaydo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
hmmmmmmm

meanwhile. . .

Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by ademasta(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
I would have used "lovely" but one of the posts before mine is already carrying it.

So marriagely then grin
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
She is ugly? shocked ok accepted buh she is way prettier than your babe!
ThankGod I'm single.. grin grin
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
ThankGod I'm single.. grin grin
shocked shocked i will cc ur babe now
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked i will cc ur babe now
grinThe one you gave me?
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinThe one you gave me?
Nope,the one u introduce to me. cheesy
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Stellamariss(f): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
they both look cute,boo come and see oo
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nope,the one u introduce to me. cheesy
grin Im single oh

Ever since you refused my proposal, never could I find someone like you..
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Mekulz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
nice and thankGod for their love story. smiley
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin Im single oh

Ever since you refused my proposal, never could I find someone like you..
If i hear grin

Washhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
If i hear grin

Washhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
grin

Wash ke?? You left me for that boo wey we no sabi
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

Wash ke?? You left me for that boo wey we no sabi
hehehehehehehe boo wey u no sabi?let me understand cheesy
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehehe boo wey u no sabi?let me understand cheesy
The boo for your signature
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
The boo for your signature
If u no sabi my boo,u can never sabi anybody. grin
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by nikkypearl(f): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
wink wink
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
prettythicksme:
If u no sabi my boo,u can never sabi anybody. grin
grinNobody I Sabi be that..
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by Histrings08(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow... This is lovely, conjugal bliss my friend
Re: Couple Share Picture Of Their 12 Years Romance That Led To Marriage (pic) by DozieInc(m): 12:27am On Oct 14, 2016
Good for them.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Decided To Get Married Instead Of Going To School / See How This "Couples" Were Caught Having Sex In The Crowd. / How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.