Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced (1797 Views)

Come Back Home Unannounced. / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by Cholls(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
my brothers.....Ok so I'm currently fvcking two hot young babe, one's 22 the other's 26. The thing is, due to some careless errors on my part, both suspect I am fvcking other babes.

So anyways.. I have one coming over tonight. But the other one is going clubbing with her friends tonight, and I'm scared she will show up at my house in the middle of the night unannounced and uninvited while the other one is sleeping over.

Any of you guys deal with a similar situation? How did you deal with it?

Basically my question is: how do I discourage this girl from showing up at my house late at night unannounced and uninvited without making her suspect i have another girl over? I'm looking for some really good excuses.
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by INTROVERT(f): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
undecided
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by dyabman(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice.. grin
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by dyabman(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cholls:
my brothers.....Ok so I'm currently fvcking two hot young babe, one's 22 the other's 26. The thing is, due to some careless errors on my part, both suspect I am fvcking other babes.

So anyways.. I have one coming over tonight. But the other one is going clubbing with her friends tonight, and I'm scared she will show up at my house in the middle of the night unannounced and uninvited while the other one is sleeping over.

Basically my question is: how do I discourage this girl from showing up at my house late at night unannounced and uninvited without making her suspect i have another girl over? I'm looking for some really good excuses.

Off all light or remove any signs that would make her doubt you are not at home. But before that tell her you are not at home say you dey go night vigil. Lobatan !
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by mickool(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Whatsapp her or text her u will not be around tonight. That u r sleeping over.
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by Luizkid(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
ask the one that went to the club to come down to ur place after clubbing, trust me she won't come.
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by Chimaritoponcho: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Op

Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by Rukkydelta(f): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
I pity you
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by refiner(f): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mtsheeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by firstking01(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
undecided
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by jameslives: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ask the one that went to the club to come down to ur place after clubbing, trust me she won't come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP9PBEqARkg
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by adegeye38(m): 3:46am On Jan 21, 2017
Cholls:

The only solution is to give your life to christ and become born again, simple and you will be free from all this
Re: How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced by Cholls(m): 4:33am On Jan 21, 2017
adegeye38:

The only solution is to give your life to christ and become born again, simple and you will be free from all this
my brother God saved me already. Thanks anyways.

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer / d / S.e.d.u.c.t.i.o.n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.