Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North (35642 Views)

NAF Concludes Clearance Operations In Sambisa / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North by charlesucheh(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
HAPPY TO SEE THIS... BUT IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY DREAM TO BE LIKE THESE GUYS AND DIE LIKE THEM.... MAY BE GOD HAS SAID IT'S NOT MY DESTINY AND I'VE ACCEPTED A LONG TIME AGO... JUST WISH THEM ALL THE BEST AND SUCCESS AS THEY CRUMBLE THOSE BOKO MONKEYS NOT FORGETTING THE ORANGUTAN NIGER DELTA MILITANTS SHA!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North by lereinter(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
dumebiifeanyi:
The Nigerian army is making a lot of progress in its Counter-terrorism and Counter Insurgency (CTCOIN) operations in the north.

These photos were taken from the battlefield and they show the true might of the Nigerian military.

http://politicsngr.com/battle-field-photos-nigerian-army-ct-coin-operations-north/

this na war
Re: Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North by Otu7(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
those re photos of chadian soldiers. d 1st one was in mali den d middle one was wen dey were chasing boko haram & d last 1 isnt nigerian at all
Re: Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North by Nomswag: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
That rocket launcher is f*ucking dope.
Re: Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North by bogolobango(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
iPods Hope una see that orgue de Staline

Na him NA go use fire una Yanch
Re: Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North by Cannonleo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
1st pic: an RM-70 mlrs
T-72M1 mbt
MTlB APC
First of all my gratitude goes to the men and women fallen and still fighting in the hotzone to my cousins who went down fighting in bama ,baga and dikwa and sec school mates in damboa,mitchika and gulak i shed loads of tears when i remember u guys.
To the political jobbers on this thread who want to sai buhari for everything i wont argue with ur wrapped anlogies but i will give respect where it is due.
Thank you GEj for the restructuring of the military especially with mobility sf and tactical aqusitions thou u had ur flaws. Despite the greed of the idiots u placed lots of things on ground that is been utilzed today. BH Defeat started from the six weeks offensive take it or leave it history will always remember it. Cudos to the present cadre for continuation and expansion as for the political games played nd still been played. I can only say karma knows what to do. Kashim shettima i just dey laugh u
GEJ
Re: Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North by lordbish(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense...

And the swap was covered only by CNN and helicopter picking up safely... embarassed embarassed

Why could they not use this tactics to release the girls embarassed
If firepower was used, boko haram will kill dem before dying. So, negotiation is d best to release those girls
Re: Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North by Angelyna(f): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Another name for you is stupid nonsense
Atmmachine:
Waste of time

Afonjas will continue to be deceived

At the end of the day, no dead bodies of Boko Haram members to show, Shekau have not been captured

Any war against Boko Haram is war against the North - Muhammad Buhari
Re: Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North by Angelyna(f): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Always think before you pour out senseless talk. For God's sake these people are laying down thier precious lives for us... Be wise pls
Keneking:
Nonsense...

And the swap was covered only by CNN and helicopter picking up safely... embarassed embarassed

Why could they not use this tactics to release the girls embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.