Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com (40764 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Godwinfriz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good to know but i thought our minister of lie said no swapping occured
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by kindnyce(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
NIGERIA
THE LAND OF THE CONFUSED.
BY THE CONFUSED
FOR THE CONFUSED..
HOPE WE GET IT RIGHT SOMEDAY.
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Silva79(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
buhari clap for yourself
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Bugatie(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
...and one dung tear tear face of a liar Lai Mohammed/Fed govt is telling us there was no swap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
GossipHeart:

Ordinary Red cross that couldn't fight the Boys brigade went to Sambisa forest, flogged Shekau and Boko Haram members and then rescued 900 Chibok girls

My dog just read this and started laughing
I wont say I'm with you. I'm only sure about no.4, the rest.......

Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by notoriousbabe: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
FTBOY:
they got fed thoroughly......or did you expect the boko boys to "feed them" only through the mouth? tongue
dem feed dem both through the front mouth and bacyard mouth
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Saintp(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Godwinfriz:
Good to know but i thought our minister of lie said no swapping occured
Lai is correct. there was no boko haram swap instead Lai swapped his wife and daughter for their release. Up Lai

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by saintkel(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pierocash:
Mr Lie mohamed,i thought u told us it wasn't a swap bt an an unconditional release due to a good and understanding between d leadership of d insurgent and d FG
Mr Lie Lie
Don't ever trust LIA LIAR MOH'D

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Rahym001(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
18 of the 21 girls are nursing mothers
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by FTBOY: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
dem feed dem both through the front mouth and bacyard mouth
exactly! wink
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by JayJustus(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
whoever believes this boko haram stuff is as stuuuuuupid and dumb as a fish
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
To me chees balls abi chibok girls still remain a scam
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by slyng(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
whitebeard:
but but..but lai Mohammed said there was no swap..!! Wait did they install trackers on the bk Commanders..if they didn't then I think NIGERIAN army is as dumb as it's police force
u don watch 24 tire

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by loomer: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
you wan chose one to marry?

No o, just to be sure say politicians no dey use us play kalokalo.

Na terrorists dem release o, no be father Christmas.
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by 1stdammy: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sirrexninefour:
If I say I'm ain't confused, then I'll be lying!

Don't just know who and what to believe any longer undecided
Who and what do you want to believe in the first place??, the FG that can Lai, or the Chibok girls script saga being acted
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by 1stdammy: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
kelsidengkucio:
The more I try to understand this government the more confuse I become.
Why do you have to understand the Lai-ing government in the first place
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Kofka: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
But my fear is dis, won't the 4 released high profile terrorist cause 2100 havoc in the country!
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by 1stdammy: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
ALISMILE:
Yet preprogrammed wailing zombies still think the kidnap is all scam concocted to discredit their hero, GEJ.
It must really feel sooooo bad being a wailing zombie.
Of cos, the kidnap is a scam. It's just a script that has been well acted. The girls are just collateral damages......
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Sirrexninefour(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
1stdammy:
Who and what do you want to believe in the first place??, the FG that can Lai, or the Chibok girls script saga being acted

All, and many more!

Still at loss, maybe I'll find my feet as event unfolds.

#FingersCrossed.
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
emamos:
4. Out of the 21 girls released, 18 are nursing mothers.
BH KINJI NA BASTARD
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
whitebeard:
but but..but lai Mohammed said there was no swap..!! Wait did they install trackers on the bk Commanders..if they didn't then I think NIGERIAN army is as dumb as it's police force
Yoi are the dumb one to think bokoharam or watever wouldn't check out for such.....
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by youngjagaban(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
emamos:
6. They left the Nigeria Airforce base in Maiduguri at 9.15am and are on their way to Abuja.
and still on there way.....fact indeed
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Codeblues(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
I am afraid because of these their new children as I hope they will not be a threat to Naija in the future.

Just my thought.
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sorry, I don't take naij(dot)com seriously, nairalanders have caught the news site fibbing one too many times. Waiting for the Sahara reports facts on this issue.
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Boyooosa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pierocash:
Mr Lie mohamed,i thought u told us it wasn't a swap bt an an unconditional release due to a good and understanding between d leadership of d insurgent and d FG
Mr Lie Lie
Have you asked yourself about the source of the information. Naij.com huh?
Wait na!
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Bugos4real(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
incredible African Hitler negotiating with terrorist!
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
prisoners that should have been infected with dna specific anthrax. mtcheww
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by daveP(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
I can't stop laughing at those set of mumnugerians that feel.this swap was a success.

Wait 4 commanders for 21 girls?

and this is termed a successful swap. If any PMB supporter quote me ehn.

I can see some people's sense of negotiation is very archaic.
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by whitebeard(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Benz4pimp:
Yoi are the dumb one to think bokoharam or watever wouldn't check out for such.....
are u related in any way to the police or military..if yes I'm sorry u have to read this..if no read this nigga...firstly when were u born..secondly do u watch documentaries, movies and their likes..thirdly u are behind in the word of technology..fourthly there is a way they can place a tracker "in" their bodies without anyone noticing.. Get busy this word is advancing faster than u think don't be left out (update your self - cause u are ignorant) kapish..adiós amigo .. kiss
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by calabardick(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
This lying Mohamed of a man is running hair wire

Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by justmenoni: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
are you responsible for the predicament of one of the 18?

sinaj:
No 4 tho shocked
Re: 8 Facts You Should Know About The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Naij.com by TPAND(f): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
An appeal to Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 to delist Naij.com from list of credible sources for news post on nairaland

Just this past week this news media circulated a false information about NNPC drilling 23 wells in the Chad basin now it's this one again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.