Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? (1278 Views)

I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) / Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol / Must See View This Dressing That Witll Make You Crazy As This Lady Dress Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by Rhymez(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Erm...I am not too good at colours. My girl said she likes this dress and the exact colour.

I don't know what colour this is called. Is it Purple or Lilac? My friends are saying Lilac but I think its purple.... Need your help.

lipsrsealed

Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by youngest85(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
what is confusing or u jst want to spoil our fasting?

2 Likes

Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by harffie(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
youngest85:
Color is .....pfuck* that sh$t.....p is silent
Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by CircleOfWilis: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
For the first time I felt like using Vaseline

The color is purple
Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by EmperorLee(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
It's Maroon.
Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by falconey(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
That ass has made me color blind kiss

1 Like

Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by Boybrano(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
It's bootilicious
Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by Rhymez(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
youngest85:

Focus bro, Focus
Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by Donpoker9(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
is this not asoebi purple?
Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by yarimo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ehh this ass must be soft grin
Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
God damn! Mehn! ....... D only colour i see now is dat brownskin A$$ under dat dress... Damn!!!
Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
falconey:
hahahahahahahahaha... Guy no be small tin

1 Like

Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dayummm..she fine bruh..she fine! that ass..
yeah she fine ese!
Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by shumuel(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
falconey:

This little ass is what making you blind ? What will now happen if you check ''Curvygirls9ja'' on Instagram ? Your eye balls will pop out grin

1 Like

Re: Colour Confusion:what Is The Colour Of This Lady's Dress? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
holy smokes..... Ass of Oz. Geeee

(1) (Reply)

What Men Go Thru When Wife's Pregnant. / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys That Can't Cook? / Baby Girl Who Was Born With A Fully-formed Third Leg Coming Out Of Her Groin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.