Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol (7877 Views)

Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / What Is She Looking Inside Her Pants- See Photos / She Fronts Her Breast And Camel-toe In Very Revealing Swim Pants- See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by StreetTV: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
Ladies! What is the colour of your Bra and Pants? See Hilarious replies. lol

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a8UqQzaqfo

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by braithwaite(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by freesinzu(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Choi, girls and black bras
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by mick12017(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Only one girl wore matching color.. ..white upandan
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
nothing turns me on better than black undies,
I fit mad
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by ikombe: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Why the girls just dey laugh like say dere brain dey touch angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by StreetTV: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:
Lol
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Interesting15: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Can someone help me with that Obasanjo's 'What Can Of Nonsense Is This' meme?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by enesty77(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:
hahahaha.. na the question de touch their brain na

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by peter0071(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
how would this help us??
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Shiitposter: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Almost all the girls with mis-match laughed when asked the color of their undies except the one who wore matching red and wine red panties.

Also the girl at 1:40 is a Qt3.14. Too bad she wore milk bra and blue panties. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by bastien: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Black bras, do them no go change am till premier league season end, wehdon ma'am
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by braimeddy: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Niaja girls and hypocrisy. Common colour of bra and pant naim dey hard them to talk like dis so.
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by StreetTV: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
braimeddy:
Niaja girls and hypocrisy. Common colour of bra and pant naim dey hard them to talk like dis so.
Lol
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
mick12017:
Only one girl wore matching color.. ..white upandan

Lol who has time to be matching colors

5 Likes

Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:

Eiyah, don't you have nothing to laugh about in life ni?
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sorry I don't use pants. Bra? Occasionally when my boobs néeds packing
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

chisssusss, hmm well that's a good thing, means ur always prepared

wehdone ma
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
afoshat:

chisssusss, hmm well that's a good thing, means ur always prepared
wehdone ma
Prepared? As in, most times, it get stuffy
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Prepared? As in, most times, it get stuffy
hmm my sixth senses tells me your more of an exhibitionist
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
afoshat:
hmm my sixth senses tells me your more of an exhibitionist
Maybe but u just like it all free down there
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by RichlyOBS(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:
me too I don't use boxers but occasionally when my dck need packing..... same here
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
RichlyOBS:
me too I don't use boxers but occasionally when my dck need packing..... same here
Try and get one bro. My guy has up 20boxers
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
cool
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Maybe but u just like it all free down there

yeah yeah, but that doesn't mean that u do not have a streak of exhibitionist in u
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
afoshat:

yeah yeah, but that doesn't mean that u do not have a streak of exhibitionist in u
I just love being my self that's all. Don't make it look as if I don't panties. I do but I don't like the idea of wearing them
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

I just love being my self that's all. Don't make it look as if I don't panties. I do but I don't like the idea of wearing them

not wearing panties doesn't make u an exhibitionist, but I still think you're 1, OK tell me that it doesn't turn you on when u see people stealing glances and staring at your nipples from your swimsuit while at the pool
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by GEExclusive: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
afoshat:

not wearing panties doesn't make u an exhibitionist, but I still think you're 1, OK tell me that it doesn't turn you on when u see people stealing glances and staring at your nipples from your swimsuit while at the pool
Hmmmm see analysis.

I hardly swim cus I have this phobia for swimming. When I go out, I mostly wear trousers, Jean mostly I don't usually wear anything beneath not even tight. The only exception is when am wearing a skirt and that's when am indoor. So with my mini skirt, indoor, I don't have to wear panties..

The only time I use pant is when I have to wear my mini skirt for an outing
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by MrHighSea: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ask men dt kijd question, dem go comot cloth show u.
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by chigoizie7(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na that black sure pass oh
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by afoshat: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
GEExclusive:

Hmmmm see analysis.

I hardly swim cus I have this phobia for swimming. When I go out, I mostly wear trousers, Jean mostly I don't usually wear anything beneath not even tight. The only exception is when am wearing a skirt and that's when am indoor. So with my mini skirt, indoor, I don't have to wear panties..

The only time I use pant is when I have to wear my mini skirt for an outing

huh, but u like being a tease sha
Re: Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol by AlphaStyles(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
our guys what's the color of your boxer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk / What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante / Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.