Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,340 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You (1695 Views)

Why Are Igbos Girls So Beautiful I Will Marry 6 Of Them / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by diehardanusfan(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/ziniroe

i have to really confess
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by emeijeh(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hhhmmmmm
The lust of the flesh
The lust of the eyes

Vanity
Abeg leave the small gal alone!
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by heffem(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Your soo beautiful............. undecided
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
paedophile alert...you want 2 destroy that small gal.

1 Like

Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
No b only your so undecided na our so u go see
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by McBrooklyn(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
cc: ziniroe

Wow, this babe fine wella sha cheesy kiss
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by McBrooklyn(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
cc: ziniroe

Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by NevetsIbot(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
die-hard-anus-fan.... She better pick race before he destroys something delicate
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by jonaifame22(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
her skin looks very soft nutritious to male body, I think I like her too
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Presh900(m): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Omo thah girl fresh oo.... Lalasticlala come see oh
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:
cc: zi.niroe

That is a kid.
She's probably not the one using that account.

1 Like

Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by McBrooklyn(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
That is a kid.
She's probably not the one using that account.

And how did you know she is not the one using the account?? undecided
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

And how did you know she is not the one using the account?? undecided
If i can't guess her age, i can guess she's a teenager...and what's a teenager doing here?.
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by McBrooklyn(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
If i can't guess her age, i can guess she's a teenager...and what's a teenager doing here?.

The last time I checked anybody can own an account here on Nairaland, so what are you tryna say?? undecided
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

The last time I checked anybody can own an account here on Nairaland, so what are you tryna say?? undecided
What i'm saying is, she's not the owner of the account.
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by McBrooklyn(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
What i'm saying is, she's not the owner of the account.

And what I'm saying is, how did you know that??
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

And what I'm saying is, how did you know that??
I just did that by going through few of her post.
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
I just did that by going through few of her post.

Hmm, you get time OoO!! Are you a CSI agent or something?? wink

1 Like

Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Hmm, you get time OoO!! Are you a CSI agent or something?? wink
Lol.
That's the only way to know who truly is behind the moniker.
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by McBrooklyn(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
That's the only way to know who truly is behind the moniker.

Hmm, you did well. I owe you a bottle of Jack Daniels Sweetie wink
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Miztadynamix(m): 4:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Na wa ooo, you see only face you don dey crush? What if she no get Bobby and backa... What if leg no complete (God forbid sha), you go still crush?
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by harffie(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2016
diehardanusfan:
https://www.nairaland.com/ziniroe

i have to really confess
lol, how old are you op? Cuz this gal I'm seeing is like 17 o..
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Presh900(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2016
For hausa land im for don marry by now so what are you saying
harffie:
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2016
harffie:

For God sake,am 21years old...That is a throwback,I was 16 then.
Re: Your Soo Beautiful, I Have A Crush On You by harffie(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2016
Ziniroe:

For God sake,am 21years old...That is a throwback,I was 16 then.
Sweet Christmas....curious how you look like now. Hmm, still cute??

(1) (Reply)

True Sex Talk: Alcohol’s Effects On Sex And Your Libido / Describe Your Sex Life Using A Song? / Smoker Of Six Years Needs Help To Quit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.