Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Romoke!!! - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romoke!!! (37070 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Romoke!!!

XIV

Her eyes caught something written in white paint in front of the house number '24', it was then she did a mental calculation. She had just seen Theophilus, could blessing be his wife? She turned with teary red eyes, she felt her baby kick. Her eyes darted towards Theophilus in sadness, he was also standing with surprise written all over his face

"Blessing, how could you do this to me? Don't tell me you are married to him"

"yes, she is married to me. and why are you here"? Theophilus stood in front of her, he had loved and trusted her with everything he had until she started cheating on him, sleeping with every Dick and Harry at the market and when she finally got pregnant he knew it wasn't his and she was just looking for whom to tie down with it. He shook his head and studied her, now she looks disgusting and malnourished.

"Theophilus, the child you rejected is really yours I swear please forgive me, even if you can't take me back please take the baby, it is innocent " she wen on her knees pleading and crying.

" see, Theophilus told me everything that transpired while you were still dating him. that you do not even know who owns the Bastard you are carrying about. Cause then, you were sleeping with Offiong that calabar man that sells dog meat at the market, Musa that ibira tailor, and that black short carpenter near iya Risi's shop, ahnahn are you a dog? Haba! You are just a disgrace to womanhood " Blessing kept on clapping and shouting, while Martha kept crying profusely. Theophilus just shook his head and moved to enter his car as he fumbled with his car doorand , he had better things to do at the moment, his Sugar MaMa had planned ruining his life if he doesn't kill the person, she had asked him to kill someone that he knew, why would she tell him that he wouldn't know. and she had told him he would burn his shop, his wife's shop, kill his wife and tie her murder on him. and he knew she was capable of doing that because he had watched her ruin people's lives in the past, he needed to see her again, he had called her and told her to meet him at their regular spot,so he could collect part of the money for the job, which is a whopping sum of 3 million naira, he would travel to ghana and start a new life. So the earlier he gets the job done, the better.

"no... no Theophilus please am very sure this is your child, I beg you please " he turned on his ignition, though part of his heart still loved her even in her state, but he would come back for her when he is done with the job, locating her was not the problem. He drove off,.

" ashawo!! Go! Leave my compound! Husband snatcher! ". Martha walked away as fast as her legs could carry her, Blessing's neighbours were already mocking and laughing. She wiped away her tears as she walked out of the neighborhood, now wasn't a time to cry, it is a time of revenge and she would deal with Blessing.

"mom am going over to her house, you don't worry am going to end everything, the woman is just a fool" he fumed, he had told his mom to call her friend and she had told her, that she was having a drink with her sugarboy, and that she would be back in 20 minutes time. He checked his wrist watch it was past 8:00pm. he was an hour late already, he kissed his mom and entered his car, his phone rang, he smiled seeing the caller ID

"sweetheart " he grinned, ever since she got discharged, and she had even agreed to his proposal,she had been staying with her new found friend sikemi and also staying at his place at times,

" yes, am missing you o! am at your place, I made Amala and okro soup for you, since you will be coming tonight. " he groaned he would have loved to come home to her and eat Amala but he had to be somewhere.

" babe am sorry, I don't think I will be coming tonight"

"why... Have gone through all these stress..... "

" I know and am sorry, dad and I have to visit some friends and make deals with them. Don't worry just put my Amala in a flask, would be at home first thing tomorrow morning huh? " he had lied to her and he felt guilty.

" okay, take care". He disconnected the call now is the time, he smiled driving out in his car.

Dara watched as her mom, took a long drink from the red liquid she had served her, she folded her sleeves.

"please tell me where you picked me from, who is my mother "? Mrs Sarah Davis smiled again

" l picked you up from the gutter" she let out a devilish laughter as she watched Dara picked up her bag

"well, thank God you aren't my mother, I would have killed myself a long time ago, well you will never hear from me from today trust me, at least I will start a new life elsewhere" she walked towards the door and turned back to see her still drinking from the wine cup.

"I hope that drink chokes you useless woman! ". With that, Dara drove out of the compound. Mrs Sarah stood up and proceeded to her room but she stopped when he heard someone come in.

" Dara I will kill you if you don't...... Ohh Ade how do you do? " she smoothen her hair, she had always had something for this boy he thought, his fresh muscular body against hers, a slight moan escaped her lips, she wondered how that feeling would be.

"fyn thank you, I have something important to discuss with you" he frowned at her, such a pervert! She had stood gawking at him for complete 5 minutes. He hated her, he needs to hurriedly complete his task, he sat on the sofa in the sitting room, while she quickly got another wine cup for him and poured him some in the cup.

"I will be right back" she placed the cup in front of him and hurried to her room. She needs to change and look sexy she thought. Ade shook his head as he saw her come into the sitting room in a very short revealing dress, revealing her fat thighs and saggy breast. How could men be so drawn to this, he shook his head

"so Ade dear, why are you here" she twisted her voice as she drank from the wine cup.

"I am not going to get married to Dara, and I want you to stop threatening my mom, if you keep doing that I will make sure I kill you myself " she shook her head taking her drink again.

" you don't dare Ade,..... I will.. " her hands flew to her mouth as she rushed to the toilet.

" you can do nothing, just count yourself dead" he waited for some minutes and didn't hear her come out and he went to bathroom to check her and what he saw made him run into his car and drove out of his the compound almost knocking down the gate man who kept on shouting

"oga Ade why I run comot for house"

He saw her in a white transparent nightwear and was facing upwards, the sight of her standing breast gave him an attention as he pulled his clothes and climbed on, she on the other hand couldn't resist the effect has Ade kept on thursting into her with her moans forming a new rhyming pattern, and his mind kept on going back to the fresh images of the grinning lifeless woman with blood all over her mouth on the bathroom floor.

"Ade, I love you, let me microwave your Amala " Ade smiled and kissed Romoke on the lips. She wore one of his shirts and wiggled out of his room, he loves this woman, he started thinking as Romoke came back to the room.

" Some men are asking of you" he quickly wore his top and went out to meet the men. What he saw startled him, he saw 3 strange men, Dara and Dara's gate keeper. Dara kept on eyeing him while one of the men stepped forward and said

"Mr Ade you are under arrest for the murder of Mrs Sarah Davis.... "

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dara has succeeded in implicating Ade. How would Ade escape this murder case? I'm looking forward to reading the next updates... Try to minimize your mistakes when you're typing. More power to you.

2 Likes

Re: Romoke!!! by wizzybro10(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Swanks welldone...I dey feel u
Re: Romoke!!! by stardomberry: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2016
Beautifully written!!! I want to see how ade will get out of dis mess.. keeping my finger cross.
Re: Romoke!!! by holufunmie(f): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2016
nice one,,,thumbs up,,,,but I dont think it was Ade dat killed her,,,expecting more updates from u
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2016
Romoke!!!

XV

"I will make sure you rot in jail, I Dara Davis will make sure you rot in jail, trust me ". Dara picked up her handbag and stood. She smiled to herself atleast she doesn't care if the stupid woman died all she cared about are her property as she would become a billionaire after the Will has been read.

" Dara please don't do this to me, you know I didn't do this, " Ade went on his knees, how could he have been at the right place at the wrong time, he sighed just 2 days of him staying in the cell has made him grow leaner and pale, not to talk of the smell from living beings from the cell or the poor ventilation of the cell.

"look DPO, make sure you keep him here until he's confessed to you okay? "Ade bent his head, he could hear the sound of her heels as she walked out of the office. He felt sorry for Romoke who he had kept in the dark but had to tell her everything when she brought him food the day before. He had only gone to Mrs sarah's house to fight and beat her and to threaten her but not to kill and he had heard her make a statement about killing..... Wait!, he stood up as if to remember something, he could remember the statement she made that day and he had also seen two wine cups on the table before she went to bring another cup for him, she couldn't have been drinking in two cups? Surely someone must have been there before he was there.

"ehrm, John " people like him had connections even in the cell so the lower ranking officers respected him especially officer John.

" yes, oga Ade any problem "? a short, pot bellied officer answered

" yes, I need to see the DPO ".

" but iya Ade why didn't you tell me this? Ehn? " Mr Emmanuel Jacobs sat on the sofa beside his wife, he is also dark and tall and quiet handsome like his son except for aging features distinguishing him from his son.

" am sorry, I thought you will divorce me and our names would be ruined am sorry" Mrs Jacobs kept on sobing, ever since Ade's arrest she had never been able to forgive herself as she had been blaming herself for the mess she got her son into, Her body shook as she kept on crying.

"look crying will not solve this issue on ground but you ought to have told me what that useless woman made you do", he stared at the woman who rocks his world, he couldn't let her go to jail for her past neither is he going to let his son suffer for a sin he didn't commit. He dialed a number on his phone and a rough masculine voice answered.

"you have a job for me"?

"ahh yes, Patrick I need you to do something for me.... "

" Romoke, eat now haba! " sikemi stood up and walked towards her friend who was sobbing on the bed. She admired oga Ade's room, he really has a fine taste for decor. Her eyes fell on Romoke who was still trying to take the pap she had made for her, but she stood up and rushed to the toilet. Sikemi shook her head comforting Romoke was going to be harder than she thought.

"how can you be throwing up like a woman who has swallowed a bug". She helped her friend to sit on the bed.

"I haven't swallowed any bug and besides Ade is innocent, I can't eat when Ade is starving in that cell, I can't " she wept harder, she couldn't have swallowed a bug, they only did it once. She shook her head, she jerked as soon as she heard her phone ringing.

" hello,.... Please who am I speaking with? "

" ooh, I can see you don't have my number anymore but I just called to tell you that the fight is not over, you stole Ade from me and you will regret it. Even if you are married to him I will tear you apart and if you are mistakenly pregnant for him I will make sure I removed the bastard or I kill you, village prostitute " Romoke shook, the voice sounded familiar but she couldn't just remember the person

" sorry please, what have I done to you to deserve all these and who is this? "

" hahahahaha haha, you don't need to know since you can't place my voice but you have done absolutely wrong by snatching Ade from me. "

" but I didn't sna........... " she heard the click and she knew the person had disconnected. She faced her friend who had also heard everything, hot tears started pouring down her eyes.

" who have I wronged sikemi? "

She watched her baby sucked her breast until she slept off, she smiled she had gone into Labour immediately she got home from blessing's house the other day. She carried her baby and laid her to sleep on the bed she shared with her roommate Ezinne.

"so what are you going to do about that your friend that snatched your man now" Ezinne is like a sister she never had. The girl supported her like she was her everything and she is just a normal broke prostitute that worked in Odogu brothel at night. Her fair friend chewed her gum endlessly while Martha kept on thinking about her life. When the time is right she would give her baby a new life. But for now she needed to deal with her friend.

"I will deal with blessing, I will make her pay for what she did to me"

"yes, you need to deal with her, make sure you do it fast cause your baby is growing and she will need a father. "

" of course I need to plan fast"

3 Likes

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Dara has succeeded in implicating Ade. How would Ade escape this murder case? I'm looking forward to reading the next updates... Try to minimize your mistakes when you're typing. More power to you.

I pity Ade too fa... Thks okay I will take note of that
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2016
wizzybro10:
Swanks welldone...I dey feel u

Thks bro
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2016
stardomberry:
Beautifully written!!! I want to see how ade will get out of dis mess.. keeping my finger cross.

Thks...
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
holufunmie:
nice one,,,thumbs up,,,,but I dont think it was Ade dat killed her,,,expecting more updates from u

Hmm... Thks
Re: Romoke!!! by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
I think Ade just recalled he actually saw two cups of wine on the table. I hope the DPO would give Ade listening hears because Dara might be dating DPO... Your suspense is outstanding, I love it. Keep it rolling. You're doing a great job.
Re: Romoke!!! by wizzybro10(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Swanksmee....update ooooooo Since Babs don finish MFYL2 Na only u I dey look now ooo
Re: Romoke!!! by dexzzy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
swankmee
where are you please come and do the needful
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Romoke!!!

XVI

Dedicated to wizzybro10 and oluwatymylehyn

"Kai Musa, akoyi goro"? the hefty black guy drank from a stainless cup noisily and dumped it on the table in front of him. Musa, came out of his small house by the gate and gave his colleague kolanuts in a rubber plate, the man had asked him for kolanuts.

"Kai, walahi to be a gateman, he no easy at all" Musa bit into his kolanut with his brown coloured teeth, he smiled at his hefty colleague, he didn't know his name but he had come by, that morning and he had told him he was new in the neighborhood and he needed a friend to chat with and since he was always lonely and no one visited him, he decided to let him in.

"my hepty man, so where did you come from sokwato"
the hefty man shook his head, he groaned at musa's level of illiteracy, he couldn't even call 'hefty' wellwell, not to talk of 'sokoto' he called 'sokwato'. Well he needed to behave like the Romans since he is in Rome in other to get what he wants.

" yes, from sokwato. I hear say your madam don die na wetn kill am"? the hefty guy rubbed his ruffled hair as he pressed his China phone to record his conversation.

"walahi, I no know. that day oga Ade come, small madam pikin Dara com, so I no know who kill madam"
"u think say na madam Dara kill madam? "

" he be like, because I dey hear Dem dey fight say she no be her mama " the hefty guy gave a short laugh, that was all he wanted to hear, Dara killed her mother.

" Kai Musa, walahi you dey try. So madam no comot at all that day? "

" ehrm......... I no know. Kai hepty guy, u don finish my drink ". the hefty guy laughed and stood up, he felt his other phone vibrate in his pocket but he didn't want to bring it out so that It won't blow his cover. He moved to the gate and gave Musa a five hundred naira note. Musa, lept for joy like a leper who just got his deliverance. the hefty guy had walked some few distance from the gate when he heard

"hepty guy,.. wait" Musa must have remembered something, perhaps the 500 naira note must have triggered his memory lane, he grinned.

"hepty guy, you don forget your handkerchief ", hefty guy hissed, he had thought Musa remembered something.

" I dash, you" he said and started to walk towards his Lexus geep which was parked at the corner of the street.

"you look like ogaT " he turned back almost immediately, and squinted his eyes.

" madam's sugar boy, sometimes he dey come madam house or dem dey go guest house ". Sugarboy?, the stupid woman was a sugar MaMa. He hissed

" ogaT look like me? wetn be the guest house name "

" ehnnn, he black well well....... He dey even repair madam cars, dey change dia tyre, the guest house name na......... Ehrm I no know but he dey for angle 90". the guy must have been a mechanic,

"how you take know the guest house, "

" madam dey send me go there very well, go give OgaT money, " this was getting more tougher than he had thought, who is this sugar boy.

" so when last you see, sugar boy? "

" the day when madam die, she say make I go give am money, he Com give me one fine drink, say make I give madam........ Wait..... U sure say you be gateman?"

the hefty guy noted, he didn't want his cove blown so he just shook Musa and went on his way, he brought out his techno phantom and dialed a number on it.

"have got news ".

She walked briskly into the lonely road, Her eyes darting left and right like she was been followed, Her left leg suddenly hit a stone she had not seen, she cursed and rejected anything that will prevent her mission from not been accomplished. When she got to the foot of an umbrella tree she whistled, when she didn't hear anything again, she whistled again until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"this is the money, so when are we going to get it" the fair lady who had her head tied in black headtie, counted the money that the haggard man had given to her.

"what of my balance now"?

" You will get your balance once you bring it" the haggard man said again. She chewed her gum noisily again.

"okay nw, I will bring the package on Tuesday evening, we will meet at this same place. " she rolled her eyes and walked away. Life is not fair, neither is it a bed of roses, she shook her head, she had only been caring and nice to Martha only because she needed something from her besides who renders help in this world for free. Everyone has a motive for everything they do, she would leave the house immediately the deed has been done.

"and how does that make any sense? You saw two wine cups before you entered so? " the bald DPO dragged the so like he didn't know what else to say. Ade was confused, he had just revealed something crucial to this man and he seemed not to care. He had seen two wine cups the day he went to Mrs Sarah' house and she had brought out another cup for him and had poured out a drink from the red wine bottle, he even remembered the name quite well "vintage 1772“,it was his favourite wine but he didn't even drink from it cause the other wine cup looked like it was not touched.

" please officer John take him back to his cell, or we could put you in a VIP cell if you want" he laughed until he started coughing. Officer John, led him out, while Ade whispered to him

"please call my father" officer John felt for his phone in his pocket, a call came through, he looked up to Ade.

"oga Ade, your father is calling"

"ohh... good".... He collected the phone from him

"helo son, don't worry I am getting you out of there soon".

the DPO scratched his bald head again, he was obviously feeling heat even with the fan blowing. He dialed a number on his phone and a feminine voice answered

"yes, DPO any problem"?

"yes, he is starting to get you implicated, he just revealed some.... "

" look... I don't have time for your gibberish, I paid you well enough so do what you have to do to shut him up either temporarily or permanently okay? "

" but.... " the line went dead, he glanced at the window and shook his head, his wife would be disappointed if he did what Dara is asking him to do but what is mere human life when 15million naira is concerned.

" officer John! "

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
I think Ade just recalled he actually saw two cups of wine on the table. I hope the DPO would give Ade listening hears because Dara might be dating DPO... Your suspense is outstanding, I love it. Keep it rolling. You're doing a great job.

. I just hope so too.... Thks dear
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2016
wizzybro10:
Swanksmee....update ooooooo Since Babs don finish MFYL2 Na only u I dey look now ooo

Lol okay oo
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2016
dexzzy:
swankmee
where are you please come and do the needful
OK ma, have done that
Re: Romoke!!! by toboski1(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2016
please don't make the update short na

i like the suspense tho, it's intriguing
nice work dear
Re: Romoke!!! by Vickiey192(f): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Can't wait for the next update

1 Like

Re: Romoke!!! by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2016
I knew the DPO would be a traitor and an accomplice to the crime committed... As God liveth, He will fight for Ade. You've got an undeniable talent, Good work from you.
Re: Romoke!!! by wizzybro10(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Blushing oooo...thanks dearie "I heart yhu"....nice Job there Swanks....buh pls increase d updates
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 11:24am On Nov 19, 2016
Romoke!!!

XVII

Dara cleaned her tears as she listened to her lawyer, she had been arrested the day before after the incompetent DPO she had connived with was suddenly removed and a new DPO who doesn't take nonsense was brought to replace the previous one. and unknowingly for her, she had thought the new DPO will accept her offer but instead he arrested her, for offering bribe and for murdering her mother. And to add insult to the injury, her mother's Will was read and the dead bitch had willed everything to the orphanage. and now her lawyer was saying something like she can't represent her in court.

"look Dara I won't lie to you, this your case is really beyond me, I don't think I can represent you in court you need to get another lawyer please " the fair lady adjusted her glasses as she pressed her glossy lips together, the charges pressed against her were much and authentic and representing her in court is not advisable for her growing status in the judiciary, as she always win cases not loose. But she felt Dara's case was a straight failure as all the charges leveled against her were all correct. She stood up and adjusted her skirt to leave. The policeman standing close to them, helped Dara up.

"you are incompetent! " Dara spoke up with red puffy eyes, how could she end up like this, stalk in a mess she didn't do, she didn't kill her mother

" excuse me,.... You can call me any name you like but all I care about is my success in court dear, don't worry I will recommend another lawyer for you, good day!" Dara wiped her tears again with cuffed hands while the police man led her back to the cell.
"it was a vintage 1772 wine, a red one to be precise, search harder" Ade dragged his breath ever since he was released from the police station, got sick like he couldn't understand himself, he threw up countless times and even caught cold at times. He rarely slept, and he always stared into space and got lost he only came around whenever his girlfriend, Romoke came visiting him in his parents house. he was almost killed that night in the cell, they had given them dinner and he had given his share to one of the guyz in the cell, it was later that officer John came by to tell him not to eat his meal, and he had told him that if he had eaten the meal he should let him know. And they had woken up that morning only to find the guy he gave his meal to, was dead.

"sir I think have found it, " Patrick voice brought back his memory to the present. His dad had placed the phone on a loud speaker, Patrick his private investigator had gone to Mrs Sarah's house in other to collect the wine for testing, since Mrs Sarah died of poison.

" good, take it to the lab for testing,... "

" okay sir,... But I still want to search her room for the video and her phone" Patrick breathed into the phone like he was scared of Mrs Sarah' s ghost appearing to him.

"ehmm, okay do that quickly and leave" he hung up, Mr Emmanuel sat beside his son and kept on saying.
"don't worry son, you will be okay, " Ade smiled at his father

" Romoke! Oh my God! Please wait! " Romoke couldn't believe her eyes, Bola was hurrying up to meet her, how could she have seen her in this large mall. She looked around the mall, people were probably busy minding their business. she had decided to get some things for Ade and Sikemi had driven her in her small car. Her eyes got glued on Bola 's thin frame, Her complexion had started fading like the colour of dried harmattan grass, the flowery dress she wore sagged and thereby revealing her protruding belly. Romoke suddenly remembered the threat she had received some weeks back, she shifted away from her and started picking somethings from the shelf and throwing them in her shopping basket.

"of course Romoke I don't expect you to see me and be happy. Am really sorry for the way I treated you. Look my sins have really caught up with me I wished I listened to you, and not allowed jealousy cloud my emotions. I got married to Emma after you left and I got pregnant shortly afterwards he would bring his girlfriends home and will force me to serve them, he would beat me even in my condition. So I decided to look for you and apologize " she sniffed her nose and blinked her eyes so as not to prevent tears from falling.

" Bola why will you threaten me on phone, what have I done to you"? Bola lifted her face as her highly pimples face creased into a frown.

"me? What are you talking about? I never did what you are thing Romoke, have been engulfed with my own problems not to think of yours" Romoke shrugged, though confused if it's not Bola then who doesn't want her progress.

"alryt I have to go now, see you around Bola ". She smiled at Bola and left before she stops her.

Romoke got into the car and heaved a sigh, she turned to her friend, unable to hide her fears she blurted out.

" it wasn't Bola who threatened me on the phone the other day" Sikemi frowned, her heart raced.

"it was who? "

" I don't know and I think I need to let Ade know" Sikemi relaxed, she felt irritated all of a sudden, why must she always find a way to chip Ade in every discussion they made, she almost told her to shut up but was almost grateful when her phone rang until she heard her say "helo Ade...." only then did she return to her previous mood and drove off.

Martha moaned,as the skinny guy on top of her kept on increasing his thurst, he turned her backwards with her slim buttocks facing him as he increased his thurst again, he collapsed on her after some minutes, then climbed down the slim mattress and wore his trouser. Martha stood up and wrapped herself with her faded wrapper and checked on her baby who was sleeping soundly in her cradle. She wasn't proud of what she does but she couldn't bring herself to stop either. The skinny guy gave her some few wads of naira notes and then something wrapped in black nylon, she smiled.

"na two shots dey inside, use am wisely" the skinny guy rubbed his nose like a drug addict.

"ehrm babe, be careful with your child, don't always leave her with people and don't trust anyone " Martha noded, she doesn't trust anyone except her roommate and friend Ezinne. She closed the door after he left and went to check the black nylon he had given her, she brought out the AK-47 and smiled it is time for revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2016
toboski1:
please don't make the update short na
i like the suspense tho, it's intriguing nice work dear

Thks
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
I knew the DPO would be a traitor and an accomplice to the crime committed... As God liveth, He will fight for Ade. You've got an undeniable talent, Good work from you.
Hmm.. Amen o... Thks sir
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2016
wizzybro10:
[color=#000099][/color]Blushing oooo...thanks dearie "I heart yhu"....nice Job there Swanks....buh pls increase d updates

Thks, ok sir
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2016
wizzybro10:

OK.... Thks
Re: Romoke!!! by Qasaforlife(f): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Loving d suspense.kudos to u. Fire on. I dey gidigbaaaa.
Re: Romoke!!! by swankmee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Qasaforlife:
Loving d suspense.kudos to u. Fire on. I dey gidigbaaaa.

grin..... Thks
Re: Romoke!!! by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Two wrongs don't make a right. Martha doesn't need to kill Blessing, she should allow nemesis to catch up with her and her hubby. However, I'm happy Ade was released. I wish him quick recovery. Nice updates, more wisdom to you ma.
Re: Romoke!!! by Ridwan1821: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
More ink to ur pen @Swankmee, u made my day with ur update.
Re: Romoke!!! by wizzybro10(m): 2:21am On Nov 20, 2016
Thank Jah...Ade is out of cell,dara is in.....I dey envisage say Theo get hand for d death of dat MILF...Swanks u do well.
Re: Romoke!!! by Toyibtaw: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2016
Nice story line ....keep updating pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) / Read For Free: Blood On The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.