Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Back And Forth Drama With My Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Back And Forth Drama With My Love. (520 Views)

My Love Story With My School Mum … (18+) / Nigerians React To Pics Of School Drama With Kids Portraying A Wedding Ceremony / When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back And Forth Drama With My Love. by Derekyayo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hey guys, to get things straight this is going to be kind of long so please bear with me and am not one to share about myself online but hey there is always a first for everything.

Okay here goes, am a student who is in his final year studying economics. I met this girl while in my 200L it was all good, rosy and great at first but there was a whole turn in events when i came back home for the break which is in another state(Lagos) while is skul in(Kaduna) in the process of transit my phone went missing and we lost contact, eventually I got another phone but that was after a while thinking she is my girlfriend u would expect her to understand but she didn't. back and forth there was drama between us but I was just hoping for the break to end so that things would go back to normal.

Coming back, I was thinking things would return to normal but it didn't quite go as I planned. she kept acting weird, not picking my calls, rescheduling our meetings and stuffs like dat. but i kept on holding on but what broke the Carmel's back was when she lied. I called her and asked her for us to meet but she said she was at home, believing her I then told a couple of my friends to accompany to collect some materials from someone to my surprised I saw her with a guy talking and what she could tell me was that she just got back from home saying the guy with her was her cousin who was writing waec. pls see me see lie a guy with beards writing waec and is her cousin. well I let it slide

back and forth we kept on going, seeing I could take it no more I decided to end things with her. Crazily she told my friend that she was going through some challenges at home. but come on she was my girlfriend and I believe she should tell me everything. though we were still friends and I asked her to forgive me for jumping in conclusion and things should get back to normal. but she declined. we still friends up till now.

What's kicking me off now is that I still love this lady even if we not dating up till now I came clean on a few lines I told her while we were dating. am dating someone now but just can't seem to get her off my mind, my friends and folks said I should just forget her but I need to get other views and opinions from others. so what do y'all think I should do. P.S I know some are gonna bash, insult and belittle me but the few that are gonna answer me is all am after.
Re: Back And Forth Drama With My Love. by Collenshy2020(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Is your former bae currently dating?
Re: Back And Forth Drama With My Love. by Derekyayo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Collenshy2020:
Is your former bae currently dating?
I don't really know. but according to other people. she is dating someone.
Re: Back And Forth Drama With My Love. by Collenshy2020(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Derekyayo:
I don't really know. but according to other people. she is dating someone.
well, you have to verify properly, the thing is if she still loves you it quite rosy, never the less get in touch wid her.

(1) (Reply)

FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name Youhave Ever Come Across? / Craziest Nigerian Wedding Proposal Ever (video) / Read Her Mind Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.