Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

First Time Sex, Any Tips? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Sex, Any Tips? (8590 Views)

I NEED SEX! Any Man That Sleeps With Me Dies, Lady Cries Out / Seriously, I Love You. But I Can't Hold My Urge For Sex Any Longer !!!!!! / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Adeinfo:

Are u really sure you. are a virgin? this comment. tho

i seriously am. I stated that I know bahd stuffs
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
grinim a virgin too..

Can't help you..
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by yine: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oooooo.. .dont sweat it bro.. ...even most big guys can't make dat happen
If u Wia a lady.. ..would an said u should wait till u r at least above 20 and get a matured man
In ur case.. ..i call it practicing
Zoo.. ...dnt think abt d Cum part.. .tho if u can find her clitoris and hit on it gently.. .u mit b lucky.. ..and for further info.. .u av google to help u with sensitive human parts... Pictures included.. Xo u get to know Wat u r doing
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by spartoo: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
RealestG:

buh bruh. I don't want to fvck a hoe! ..

I wanted to just uhrm start from the smooching, and make sure she Cums that first time, through fingering + mouth action , then maybe we go Cowgirl with me using a condom to prolong my release

how would you define 'hoe'

So you ar a professional plate licker

V indeed
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
spartoo:

how would you define 'hoe'

So you ar a professional plate licker

V indeed
bruh i read how to do it online.

Never practiced
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
yine:
Oooooo.. .dont sweat it bro.. ...even most big guys can't make dat happen
If u Wia a lady.. ..would an said u should wait till u r at least above 20 and get a matured man
In ur case.. ..i call it practicing
Zoo.. ...dnt think abt d Cum part.. .tho if u can find her clitoris and hit on it gently.. .u mit b lucky.. ..and for further info.. .u av google to help u with sensitive human parts... Pictures included.. Xo u get to know Wat u r doing

google has been saving lives...

I know the basics, i went to google before coming here, just needed extra tips.

And uhrm the lady herself is not much of a pro...
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by spartoo: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
RealestG:
bruh i read how to do it online.
Never practiced
Alright.. now define 'hoe'
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by lezznjr: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
RealestG:

buh bruh. I don't want to fvck a hoe!..
It's your call. If your girl isn't a virgin, every lousy virgin fück you give her will send her wondering why she left her boyfriend grin

RealestG:

I dunno if this changes anything but i'm young. Don't you think I should just hint her that I'm a V...
The concept of a virgin boy will turn most girls off.
RealestG:

I wanted to just uhrm start from the smooching, and make sure she Cums that first time, through fingering + mouth action, then maybe we go Cowgirl with me using a condom to prolong my release
grin condom won't prolong your release when you don't even know how a püssy feels like with a raw dick.

You will splatter before your dick even get completely swallowed up.
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
It's your call. If your girl isn't a virgin, every lousy virgin fück you give her will send her wondering why she left her boyfriend grin

The concept of a virgin boy will turn most girls off.
grin condom won't prolong your release when you don't even know how a püssy feels like with a raw dick.

You will splatter before your dick even get completely swallowed up.
i do think i dont have much to fear cuz the lady herself is not that experienced. . .

Heck she doesn't even know common cow girl. She's just a girl tryna have fun and explore like explorers.

I was just hoping to be Unique though, i mean compared to the other guys...

I know i'd release early since she's my first that's why I plan on spending lotta time on pre-intimacy.

And uhrm. .don't be reluctant to use pussy, sèun uncensored it grin

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
spartoo:

Alright.. now define 'hoe'

a hoe is a farm implement , now i can't fucck it. Can I

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by lezznjr: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
RealestG:

i do think i dont have much to fear cuz the lady herself is not that experienced. . .

Heck she doesn't even know common cow girl. She's just a girl tryna have fun and explore like explorers.

I was just hoping to be Unique though, i mean compared to the other guys...

I know i'd release early since she's my first that's why I plan on spending lotta time on pre-intimacy.

And uhrm. .don't be reluctant to use pussy, sèun uncensored it grin
Seun uncensored pussy? Let me see....that should be the best thing he ever did in NL for that's my favourite word.

The act of fücking like driving, table tennis and football must be learnt even if you're the son of Eros or Zeus!

However endurance is the key for most men. If you drink , get two bottles of Stout and groundnut or Goldberg and watermelon. It will help you prolong the burst of your penile dam.

And there's nothing as an inexperienced girl. As long as she's lodged some few dicks, she's already had a mental expectation of what a good or bad fück is.

It is your given responsibility to eclipse that expectation.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
Sèun uncensored pussy? Let me see....that should be the best thing he ever did in NL for that's my favourite word.

The act of fücking like driving, table tennis and football must be learnt even if you're the son of Eros or Zeus!

However endurance is the key for most men. If you drink , get two bottles of Stout and groundnut or Goldberg and watermelon. It will help you prolong the burst of your penile dam.

And there's nothing as an inexperienced girl. As long as she's lodged some few dicks, she's already had a mental expectation of what a good or bad fück is.

It is your given responsibility to eclipse that expectation.

thanks lezz!... You've been of great help
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by lezznjr: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
RealestG:

thanks lezz!... You've been of great help
Ok, wish you a successful fück! And focus on pleasing her to take your mind of the sweetness!

Nothing beats the feel of being inside a pussy, bro. It's a man's most secured fortress grin

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
lezznjr:
Ok, wish you a successful fück! And focus on pleasing her to take your mind of the sweetness!

Nothing beats the feel of being inside a pussy, bro. It's a man's most secured fortress grin
cheesy grin cheesy
cool cool cool
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
RealestG:
Trapqueen77 !

grin hahhhahaahaha....

It's sad that u gonna soon give up ur "virginity" to someone else...

But enjoy it... Expect pre-ejaculation is VERY NORMAL... cheesy don't forget to tell us ur sexperience
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by crackhouse(m): 5:24am On Oct 14, 2016
U want sb to give u tips? Sb that will share in ur sins u mean? Go and sin alone I don't want to soil my hands.

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by harffie(m): 6:06am On Oct 14, 2016
RealestG:

buh bruh. I don't want to fvck a hoe!..

I dunno if this changes anything but i'm young. Don't you think I should just hint her that I'm a V...

I wanted to just uhrm start from the smooching, and make sure she Cums that first time, through fingering + mouth action, then maybe we go Cowgirl with me using a condom to prolong my release
nawa oo
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by spartoo: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2016
RealestG:

a hoe is a farm implement , now i can't fucck it. Can I
when you remove the wooden handle, you'll see a hole. now you can use that hole to do wat so eva u like
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by FTBOY: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2016
well.....there's nothing much to tell you than allow the moments to take its course.since it's your first time, things are bound to get awkward; but don't fret, don't panic..... don't fret!! you'd make her nervous if you do coz she might not be able to read your motive.
then again...if she gives you the green, just take it with tenderness. her breasts shouldn't be your first target, start with slow, innocent lip-grazing kiss and make sure you're in control! undecided you're done for if a girl out-kissed you on first date. bend her over and eat her mouth out! while you hold her with one hand, you can let the other one take a tour of her body. caress her back and tug the straps of her bra frequently: that's how you knock the door to gaining access to her breasts. and if she lets you, squeeze her nipples gently till you feel her vibrate, then her full breasts, before going down with your mouth. suck that sh!t like a starving, fat baby!
you can venture further below to her panties to see if she's wet. if she's welcoming, her legs would spread automatically....that's how you know! wink then start exploring her cvnt with just two fingers. if the legs spread wider, dip one finger in then slowly the other. nigga, it's your job to make that pvssy PUSSY wet! she must be very wet and dripping before you think of fucking. and don't suck that pussy even if it smells nice! undecided

lastly, get your condom on. always protect yourself, breh. i wish you good luck!

3 Likes

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by firstking01(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2016
So, you expect a whole me firstking01 to come sidon dey tell you how to commit furnication koangry...over to the poster below me he/she is an expert on issues like this trust megrin

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahhhahaahaha....

It's sad that u gonna soon give up ur "virginity" to someone else...

But enjoy it... Expect pre-ejaculation is VERY NORMAL... cheesy don't forget to tell us ur sexperience

i sure will! grin
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2016
spartoo:

when you remove the wooden handle, you'll see a hole.
now you can use that hole to do wat so eva u like
lolundecided
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2016
FTBOY:
well.....there's nothing much to tell you than allow the moments to take its course.since it's your first time, things are bound to get awkward; but don't fret, don't panic..... don't fret!! you'd make her nervous if you do coz she might not be able to read your motive.
then again...if she gives you the green, just take it with tenderness. her breasts shouldn't be your first target, start with slow, innocent lip-grazing kiss and make sure you're in control! undecided you're done for if a girl out-kissed on first date. bend her over and eat her mouth out! while you hold her with one hand, you can let the other one take a tour of her body. caress her back and tug the straps of her bra frequently: that's how you knock the door to gain access to her breasts. and if she lets you, squeeze her nipples till you feel her vibrate, then her full breasts, before going down with your mouth. suck that sh!t like a starving, fat baby!
you can venture further below to her panties to see if she's wet. if she's welcoming, her legs would spread automatically....that's how you know! wink then start exploring her cvnt with just two fingers. if the legs spread wider, dip one finger in then slowly the other. nigga, it's your job to make that pvssy PUSSY wet! she must be very wet and dripping before you think of fucking. and don't suck that pussy even if it smells nice! undecided

lastly, get your condom on. always protect yourself, breh. i wish you good luck!

thanks for this mehn!...
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by jedaii(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2016
RealestG:

i know about the bolded. Thanks bruh...
okay be updating us bro

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2016
you said you are under 20. I would advice u to have ur first sex with someone worth it. someone u have a connection with.
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by Kakamorufu(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2016
I was just like you back then in my virgin days. no one believed I never had sex. cos I was a raw guy. talk dirty and shii. d only method u can try is not to get anxious too much and try get ur mind distracted a bit from the sex.
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by RealestG(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kakamorufu:
I was just like you back then in my virgin days. no one believed I never had sex. cos I was a raw guy. talk dirty and shii. d only method u can try is not to get anxious too much and try get ur mind distracted a bit from the sex.

thanks for this mahnn!...

1 Like

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
RealestG:

thanks for this mahnn!...
u welcome bro
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by chris2face(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ur first time and ur 20 chai!!!! and I lost mine at 17 chai!!!! well to ur topic u will need to be untop ur game to make her come and trust me u should tell her its ur first time cause I know u definitely Bleep up in my own case she knew and was even telling me what to do but that was then
Till today I still regret my relationship with this bitch cause she taught me practically everything had to leave the relationship cause of obvious reasons
But am still grateful for her for making me s real man
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
cool

Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. I need proof, not some feeble tales.

I"ll bet 5k, Dat nothing will happen.. on my terms.. u send me proof.. deal?

Lmao, holy shiit is it that hard to believe that people are actually having sex? Damn, it must be enormously difficult for you to get laid hence all this doubt.

@OP, don't take any advise from here. If you talk dirty with her already and aren't bad looking your chances of nailing her is 90%
Just let it happen naturally. I mean if you got to this stage then you don't need help with how to put benis inside Virgin. I certainly didnt.
The only thing you need to worry about is wether or not you have the mental fortitude to last longer than 20mins. But i'm sure you'll do just fine.
Re: First Time Sex, Any Tips? by DeLioncourt: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bleep

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) / My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.