Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) (8589 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) / Chinese Man 'Long Ting' Marries Nigerian Girl In Anambra / THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
End time alert.

While Chinese are inventing things, look at what our very own Nigerians are analysing. cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are doomed.

BadRadio:
When doing the doggy on a squeaky bed, it makes better sense... those squeaky sound makes the ecstacy the more pleasurable... as u also make a hit track with the flapping sound of the apple butt against your pelvis... as u thrust from behind, u stretch out ur right hand to grab her right boobs from under and ur left hand grabbing her hair and pulling it backwardsgrin

Choi. This one gave me erection. Make i stroll out go find Agbara-Otor Banny i go lash this night

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sex is the only thing men love to think about.
SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! EVERY TIME SEX!!!!
Now I understand why God banished Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden. sad

Weed sweet ooo embarassed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by youngreezy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
S
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Beebah2000:

What exactly do u mean with the bold.. U done dey smoke grin
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Boogyman557: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

I LITE UP my WEED

WTF MAN
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
killmods:

What exactly do u mean with the bold.. U done dey smoke grin
nope grin grin
I just say make I add am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
nope grin grin
I just say make I add am. cheesy
Lol.. Abeg oo

1 Like

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Naijanascam: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Chaii sombori's son grin grin grin grin not your fault sha na 2022 cause am

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by doctore212(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2022
If only I can have the numbers of 10 oloshos .

I for dey happy because doctor say make I dey nack everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by mojibbz(m): 2:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Beebah2000:

lipsrsealed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Wonderboy01(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Yolo, rubbish op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Walkee: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2022
So for your mind, you think Chinese don't talk about sex, slave?
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by delzbaba(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2022
No mind dem
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Scientists:
End time alert.

While Chinese are inventing things, look at what our very own Nigerians are analysing. cheesy cheesy cheesy

We are doomed.

Choi. This one gave me erection. Make i stroll out go find Agbara-Otor Banny i go lash this night
After grabbing her hair with joyful masochism, you return your left hand back to her left boobs and squeeze with reckless abandon... you stop for a minute, grab some candy bars and put it in her mouth as she moans with painful excitement .... u let her lay on her back, with legs raised but clapped together... you slide in from behind as u hold onto those lanky legsgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Rickmann: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2022
mojibbz:

lipsrsealed

Okay...and women have only sex to offer.
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by deen84(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2022
doctore212:
If only I can have the numbers of 10 oloshos .

I for dey happy because doctor say make I dey nack everyday
Download OLOSHO app on play store or you vsn join some hook up group on social media
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by graphicdesigns: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
You think there not Nigerians trying to invent things too? Or you think no one in China chat frivolities online?

Meanwhile
Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.
https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Tmberwolf1: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Beebah2000:

STFU!!.. Ladies too talk about how men should earn their pussys with money. Summarily, unintelligent talk about stupid sh!t, men and women.
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Spy360(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters

I LITE UP my WEED

WTF MAN
You na NL federal pikin. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by bakesntakes(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mumu

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's 2022 and to God be the glory, we have experience our first rain here in Benue state. This means that the 2022 farming season is officially opened.

The purpose of creating this thread is to look for a serious minded farmer in Benue or outside the state to partner me for the new season.

I'm not too lazy but my health is somehow failing me recently which is making me weak couplef with the fact that i don't have money to finance my farm. So I want someone who is interested to partner me financially, I will provide the land for free, I will also provide the yam seed and be taking care of the farm till it's time for harvest.

In a nutshell, a good spirited individual should invest in me and the farm, you can always come around for inspection and decision making about the whole farm will be in your hands.

Pls someone should kindly help on this!
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Dinah1991(f): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
I have a new toy anyone can play with me?
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by olamoses75(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Scientists:
End time alert.

We are doomed.

Do you want us to be poor at everything?
Re: Graphic; What A Chinese Man Was Caught Doing To Nigerian (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dinah1991:
I have a new toy anyone can play with me?

How far. If you are truly a lady, i go like lash you

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Mortuary Attendant Sparks Reactions After Filming Herself At Mortuary / Why Are Some Men In Their Late 30s And Upward Single? / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.