Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

He Made Love To Me Like A Real F*cking Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Made Love To Me Like A Real F*cking Man (2273 Views)

THIS IS The F*cking Reason I'm Angry [Picture] / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Made Love To Me Like A Real F*cking Man by saphhire: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Love is relative. It could mean sex to some; kissing to others and a whole lot of pre-intimacy to yet others. But, the one thing that stays true to all these three is that love, my dear friend, is an art. When you’re in bed with a woman; what you’re primarily doing to her is making love; making her feel things she may or may not have felt before. You instill in her feelings, no matter how momentary, or everlasting they might be.

So how do you take a woman to your bed, and not have sex but make love to her, instead?

You start by taking her out—to a fancy place. Treat her like a queen. Open the champagne, pour her a glass, pull the chair out for her; hold the door. Ask her what her tastes and preferences are. Look into her eyes. Smile at her.

Take her hand. Go for a drive. Ask her what she wants to do. Let her tell you what she wants to do. Let her be and let her in. Take her home. Offer her a beverage; water, maybe. Play some soft music. Ask her if she’s comfortable. Touch her arm lightly. Lean in while you talk to her. Ask her questions about herself. Notice how she laughs or smiles at something you say. Hold her gaze. Lean in a bit more. Touch her cheek. Tell her she’s beautiful. Kiss her softly; yes, on her lips. Don’t make it hard. Keep it soft. Linger. Pull away a little. Let her see you. Let her lean in. Kiss her again. Let your lips linger. Take the lead and let her follow. Pull her close; hold her by the waist.

Don’t force the touch; let it come naturally. Let her come closer. Notice her body language. Notice how she moves. Hold her in your arms; gently. Trail a finger down her back. Feel the fabric of her dress on your skin. Run your fingers through her hair. Trail a finger along her jawline; hold her chin up to yours.

Then, take her by the hand. Light a fire—in the room and in her. Take your time. Linger. Kiss her more; passionately, now. Let her know she is wanted. Let her know you want her. Right there, right then. Let her want you back. Right there, right then. Slowly undo her dress, like your sculpting a statue; like you’re teaching her to break free. Notice how her body shifts right into your arms. Let her unbutton your shirt; let her take her time. Never stop kissing her. Linger on her lips. Take her hands in yours and let your fingers entwine. Gently stroke the nape of her neck; gently kiss her neck.

Carry her in your arms and lead her to the bedroom. You can make love in any part of the house; but it should always start in the bedroom. Lay her down on your bed. Admire her in that moment; like you’re grateful she’s with you. Let her know you feel lucky to be with her right then. Don’t hesitate—not for a second; not for a minute. Let her know you’re sure of this; of yourself. Let her know what you want to make her feel, And then, make her feel all of it. With every move and every touch, don’t leave her eyes or her lips. Treat her. Really treat her—to the time of her life. Make it about her.

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/10/13/He-Made-Love-To-Me-Like-A-Real-Fcking-Man

MORE LOVE AND SEX ARTICLES: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/love-sex
Re: He Made Love To Me Like A Real F*cking Man by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
saphhire:
[s]Love is relative. It could mean sex to some; kissing to others and a whole lot of pre-intimacy to yet others. But, the one thing that stays true to all these three is that love, my dear friend, is an art. When you’re in bed with a woman; what you’re primarily doing to her is making love; making her feel things she may or may not have felt before. You instill in her feelings, no matter how momentary, or everlasting they might be.

So how do you take a woman to your bed, and not have sex but make love to her, instead?

You start by taking her out—to a fancy place. Treat her like a queen. Open the champagne, pour her a glass, pull the chair out for her; hold the door. Ask her what her tastes and preferences are. Look into her eyes. Smile at her.

Take her hand. Go for a drive. Ask her what she wants to do. Let her tell you what she wants to do. Let her be and let her in. Take her home. Offer her a beverage; water, maybe. Play some soft music. Ask her if she’s comfortable. Touch her arm lightly. Lean in while you talk to her. Ask her questions about herself. Notice how she laughs or smiles at something you say. Hold her gaze. Lean in a bit more. Touch her cheek. Tell her she’s beautiful. Kiss her softly; yes, on her lips. Don’t make it hard. Keep it soft. Linger. Pull away a little. Let her see you. Let her lean in. Kiss her again. Let your lips linger. Take the lead and let her follow. Pull her close; hold her by the waist.

Don’t force the touch; let it come naturally. Let her come closer. Notice her body language. Notice how she moves. Hold her in your arms; gently. Trail a finger down her back. Feel the fabric of her dress on your skin. Run your fingers through her hair. Trail a finger along her jawline; hold her chin up to yours.

Then, take her by the hand. Light a fire—in the room and in her. Take your time. Linger. Kiss her more; passionately, now. Let her know she is wanted. Let her know you want her. Right there, right then. Let her want you back. Right there, right then. Slowly undo her dress, like your sculpting a statue; like you’re teaching her to break free. Notice how her body shifts right into your arms. Let her unbutton your shirt; let her take her time. Never stop kissing her. Linger on her lips. Take her hands in yours and let your fingers entwine. Gently stroke the nape of her neck; gently kiss her neck.

Carry her in your arms and lead her to the bedroom. You can make love in any part of the house; but it should always start in the bedroom. Lay her down on your bed. Admire her in that moment; like you’re grateful she’s with you. Let her know you feel lucky to be with her right then. Don’t hesitate—not for a second; not for a minute. Let her know you’re sure of this; of yourself. Let her know what you want to make her feel, And then, make her feel all of it. With every move and every touch, don’t leave her eyes or her lips. Treat her. Really treat her—to the time of her life. Make it about her.[/s]

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/10/13/He-Made-Love-To-Me-Like-A-Real-Fcking-Man

MORE LOVE AND SEX ARTICLES: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/love-sex
Re: He Made Love To Me Like A Real F*cking Man by HARDDON: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
undecided undecided

Bo........Bor.........Bori.......Boringgggggg

Guys tru this op shyte n u can as well hand her ur Life on a wooden plate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Made Love To Me Like A Real F*cking Man by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Threads like this need to be derailed undecided
Re: He Made Love To Me Like A Real F*cking Man by OMAR12: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
try this with Nigerian girls and they take u for a fool. stick with the usual bro, stick with the usual.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of My Class Mate who is also a nairalander / I Am Not Going To Have Sex Dis Week. / Can A Single Mom Survive Without RUNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.