Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions (13048 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by morereb10: 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
I can't understand what is wrong with this people that calls themselves "white". It is not only that they are ok with gays now, apparently they are very ok with one having sexual intercourse with his own brother or sister. To make the matter worst, these are people every Nigeria lady wants to emulate. It is pathetic.

A Twitter user, Nicky took to her page to share loved up pictures with her brother who she said she sleeps with. She said they are in love, and if you support the LGBTQIA community but not “incestsexuals”, you’re a hypocrite.

Well, me I don't think there is anything like God coming again because if there is, he would have come for a long time.

See her tweets below:

see more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/lady-shares-loved-up-photo-with-her.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by femolacqua(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2017
WTF

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by dyadeleye(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2017
Dem don introduce another one oooo!!!..#incestsexual#
Una well done #dearWhitePeople#

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by onlyhandsome202: 2:26pm On May 18, 2017
have u not heard or heard your pastor's on d Holy Bible saying in Leviticus 18:1-20. go and read before u support or oppose

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by dingbang(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2017
Gates of hell just opened wide

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Chikelue2000(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2017
sinful world

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by VanNistelrooy24: 2:29pm On May 18, 2017
This world is not my own.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Mynd44: 2:29pm On May 18, 2017
They better be using birth control cos its all fun and games until they have children with really serious genetic disorders.

But then, what do I know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Dalastically: 2:29pm On May 18, 2017
This wan weak me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by optional1(f): 2:32pm On May 18, 2017
no be Nigeria nah

weytin concern me.
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by iyamchee(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2017
Hewwuu....!! Amana te te ma bo! Oluwa!! Ma bo!!
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Adeyeancah(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2017
When them cheat on each other na him dey go know say not All blood is thicker than water. "Blood is thicker than water" Son kill mama, Mama kill son, Brother kill brother,no be today...mshwee undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by decatalyst(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2017
Warris my own...since every action and inaction have consequences and reactions. undecided

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by MrPeterson(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2017
Wait o which kind love!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by robosky02(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2017
oyibo abi oya take

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Erngie(f): 2:56pm On May 18, 2017
May God have mercy on us. Can you imagine shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Alphamale2017(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2017
she's white but she's not fine
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by KingKush01(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
Fvcking white people be doing weird shit
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by BlackDBagba: 3:11pm On May 18, 2017
Ah!!!!!! shocked
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by chiraqDemon(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2017
Alphamale2017:
she's white but she's not fine
She stay lookin like the product of an incest relationship

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by chiraqDemon(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2017
Make them just happy say nor b me b creator of the universe(if such tin dey) cos some categories of ppl fir dey gnash teeth even b4 dem go hell
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by donlucabrazi(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
This Oyinbo people don mad finish.....chai

In Chiwetalu Agu's voice.....*ABOMINATION
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by MrGreenMavro: 4:03pm On May 18, 2017
THIS ONE WEAK ME I SWEAR angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2017
that's weird
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Joebeck(f): 5:08pm On May 18, 2017
The end time is surely near.
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2017
Things I see on Internet tho
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by prettyesther20: 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
Mynd44:
They better be using birth control cos its all fun and games until they have children with really serious genetic disorders.

Don't sound like u are encouraging it, pls criticize what is wrong.
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Curvinus(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
Evil

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Gladiator1: 6:03pm On May 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Seriously, u don't know what u just typed... They can't have kids with genetic disorder... Itz just a sin and it's called INCEST
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Partnerbiz(f): 6:08pm On May 18, 2017
Maddnnnneeeeessss
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by Miraxzeebility(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions by joebeckz(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2017
Joebeck:
The end time is surely near.
why u com get my name like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bible Of Breast Chapter 23 Verse 1-4: Gigantomastia Girls Are Hot / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife! / Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.