Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Are The Attributes Of A Man. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Attributes Of A Man. (1791 Views)

Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) / 5 Attributes Of An Immature Lady / The Attributes This Man Is Looking For In His Future Wife Will Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by pacretus(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
charix:

I mean we're both in agreement: he possibly doesn't possess everything which make him a man physically hence he opened this thread asking for others' experience on how it feels being complete. He's also probably looking for other qualities to imbibe which would help him bypass his own shortcomings.
whatever you think, is rubbish.i'm a full grown man blessed with good legs and arms,well built bicep,tricep and chest atleast 4 packs.in my 20s
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by KillerBeauty(f): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
firstking01:

6).Dnt always run to your mum/dad at any slightest misunderstanding with your spouse/wife/gf/fiance or any 3rd party, unless except the person is your confidant.
This was one of the hobbies of my ex. That guy report me dia. In fact he will be the one to look for trouble when I get mad, he will quickly pick up his phone and report me to my elder sister. @ a point he started reporting me to my younger sis sef. The guy get as he take dey .
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
pacretus:
whatever you think, is rubbish.i'm a full grown man blessed with good legs and arms,well built bicep,tricep and chest atleast 4 packs.in my 20s
...and no picture was posted.
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by pacretus(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
charix:

...and no picture was posted.
there's this saying that ''some persons determined end can only be delayed but not aborted''.even a picture won't be convincing enough for you.reason i say whatever you mean.
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
pacretus:
there's this saying that ''some persons determined end can only be delayed but not aborted''.even a picture won't be convincing enough for you.reason i say whatever you mean.
You're right on it.
With your ever increasing hyperventilation on the issue you have something to hide, probably a deep seated worry. You asked for opinions and I want to know why.
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by pacretus(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
KillerBeauty:

This was one of the hobbies of my ex. That guy report me dia. In fact he will be the one to look for trouble when I get mad, he will quickly pick up his phone and report me to my elder sister. @ a point he started reporting me to my younger sis sef. The guy get as he take dey .
exactly charix come see a sensible post from an angel.
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
pacretus:
exactly charix come see a sensible post from an angel.
Lol at vexing over written words. Still haven't answered my question.
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by pacretus(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
charix:

You're right on it.
With your ever increasing hyperventilation on the issue you have something to hide, probably a deep seated worry. You asked for opinions and I want to know why.
no no.mine wasn't conceived outa 'worry',rather it came from an intelligent observation.a lady always made mention of some masculine triats which i sometimes find annoying.so ya, again whatever you think.(freedom of thought)
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by pacretus(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
charix:

Lol at vexing over written words. Still haven't answered my question.
most of my time on nairaland is spent on the foreign affair section.and i'n more active on the military thread.use your tongue to count your teeths BOY.
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
pacretus:
no no.mine wasn't conceived outa 'worry',rather it came from an intelligent observation.a lady always made mention of some masculine triats which i sometimes find annoying.so ya, again whatever you think.(freedom of thought)
There it is, the deep seated worry.
Never take advice on how to stay masculine from females if she isn't your mother, aunt, cousin or sister. She has never been a man and would likely try deceiving a man to bend to her will.
Sofar you were born with the thing between your legs you are a man. All men come in different shapes, sizes and characters so don't allow any female tell you otherwise. It's why I said originally "look in the mirror and write down what you see.".

I believe I have adviced you well enough. My work here is done.
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
pacretus:
most of my time on nairaland is spent on the foreign affair section.and i'n more active on the military thread.use your tongue to count your teeths BOY.
Funny, one on the other end of a request should first show humility.
'Boy', the word is now an insult? LOL.

I've given the advice needed so no more responses from me on this thread. Enjoy your day.
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by pacretus(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
charix:

There it is, the deep seated worry.
Never take advice on how to stay masculine from females if she isn't your mother, aunt, cousin or sister. She has never been a man and would likely try deceiving a man to bend to her will.
Sofar you were born with the thing between your legs you are a man . All men come in different shapes, sizes and characters so don't allow any female tell you otherwise. It's why I said originally "look in the mirror and write down what you see.".

I believe I have adviced you well enough. My work here is done.
lol funny dude.oya run along
Re: What Are The Attributes Of A Man. by firstking01(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
KillerBeauty:

Little wonder at your monikergrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Nnewi-see Photo / My Ex Is Angry That I Have Moved On. / I Need Your Candid Advice About My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.